Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments (21401 Views)

Enugu LG Polls: PDP Wins All Chairmanship, Councillorship Positions / Just In: Gov. Ugwuanyi Of Enugu state returns, Clears All 17 Lgas / Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Bills2307(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
apc think say na, where they issue voters card to their cows nd fowls.

2 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Omoluabi16(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
but..but there was no election

The APC can forget the S/e. They have failed to come across as a truly national party, as opposed to the sectional politics they play. as terrible as PDP was, it had a national outlook.

2 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by muller101(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
People still go out to vote in these criminals.SMH
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Hafeexla(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
As usual, ruling party in the state must sweep all local elections
And Some People Are Talking Abt Boycot

3 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Okoyiboz3: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
I hope the flatheaded miscreants can see that irrespective of their empty chestbeating, elections would always have winners and losers?

2 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by sinola(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:
Enugu is PDP.
PDP is Enugu.

We don't want any demonic party in Enugu.

.....To Enugu indigenes,PDP is not just a party but a way of life....The love for the party runs in their blood.
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by PenlsCaP: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
loveth360:
tongue tongue

hey beauty...Na me first liked ur picx hope ill get a one night stand? kiss

1 Like

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Ola514(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
GoroTango:
Nonsense! This is pure rigging, APC should have won in at least ten of them angry I am 100% confident that APC will sweep the upcoming Anambra election polls
You think Hausa and Igbo share the same idea!

2 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by eagleeye2: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Boycott or not, someone will emerge winner. But what those advocating for boycott are saying, whether they vote or not there isn't going to be a change in the way things are done.
Thus, let's boycott this election, and let the political class slug it out among themselves. In simple terms, let the best rigger emerge winner and take all the bounty.

3 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Rhea(f): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
nghubs1:
The Enugu State Independent Electoral Commission (ENSIEC) has announced the result of the Saturday’s Local government election in Enugu state.

According to the commission, the Peoples Democratic Party has swept all the 17 chairmanship positions in the just concluded local Government election in the state.

In addition to that the party also won 258 Councillorship positions out of 260 wards while two wards, Eke and Obioma wards in Udi Local Government Area were inconclusive

Details soon

http://nghubs.info/%e2%80%8benugu-poll-pdp-wins-all-17-local-governments/

Gburugburu cheesy cheesy grin grin
A clean sweep indeed. Operation zachapus and kpochapus. Doti, broom and floor all join cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Badonasty(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
nghubs1:
The Enugu State Independent Electoral Commission (ENSIEC) has announced the result of the Saturday’s Local government election in Enugu state.

According to the commission, the Peoples Democratic Party has swept all the 17 chairmanship positions in the just concluded local Government election in the state.

In addition to that the party also won 258 Councillorship positions out of 260 wards while two wards, Eke and Obioma wards in Udi Local Government Area were inconclusive

Details soon

http://nghubs.info/%e2%80%8benugu-poll-pdp-wins-all-17-local-governments/

Boycott or no boycott...somebody must win
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Notmyproblem: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Macelliot:
Lesson to the Anambra election boycotters

Even if people boycotts election, a winner will surely be anounced.

I live in Anambra, the biggest mistake will be boycotting the election. The moment people refuses to appear at the voting centres, The HIGHER CHANCES OF RIGGING.

Don't be suprise if APC or APGA wins Anambra election. WHY?

1) Pro-APC will all cast their votes.

2) Few pro-APGA will vote (Obiano loyalist).

3) Most of the election boycotters will either be pro-PDP or pro-Biafra.

If voting will not stop rigging why vote in the first place? Moreover ordinary Nigerians are likely to loose their lives when those thugs engage themselves why not stay at home and allow the politicians and their thugs slug it out.

1 Like

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Notmyproblem: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
I hope the flatheaded miscreants can see that irrespective of their empty chestbeating, elections would always have winners and losers?

You failed to understand their point. Since election will have a winner whether they vote or not, why waste their time to vote and run the risk of being killed by hired thugs? Why not stay at home spend good time with your family while the politicians and their thugs slug it out at the voting center?
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by onatisi(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Imo1stson:
Hehehehehehe! IPOB how market? Those deceiving you that not coming out ro vote will not produce result will learn their lesson from this one.
dont mind those foools. And the most annoying thing is when you try correcting them instead of them to listen they would rather be displaying arrogant stuppidity . One was even insulting me when I told them that boycotting the election will not invalidate it. No wonder buhari keeps messing them up

5 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by onatisi(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Notmyproblem:

You failed to understand their point. Since election will have a winner whether they vote or not, why waste their time to vote and run the risk of being killed by hired thugs? Why not stay at home spend good time with your family while the politicians and their thugs slug it out at the voting center?
you are wrong. Most likely some of those who won this election would not have won if ppl had participated fully. Now who will they blame if the wrong person takes charge?

5 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by toofit007: 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Macelliot:

I live in Anambra, the biggest mistake will be boycotting the election. The moment people refuses to appear at the voting centres, The HIGHER CHANCES OF RIGGING.

dont think you can used this your useless propaganda to scare us rigging has been in existence even before this useless country was created, even the creation of Nigeria was rigged. so telling us that if we boycotts the election it will be rigged is like telling us that buhari was not rigged into office or good luck was not rigged into office by obasanjo. we never said that you should not announce your winner after 18 November but we shall be sending a strong message to the entire world that day. just as the whole world saw that no election took place in Enugu yesterday, but today they have announced a winner, we shall be be doing what we did in Enugu in Anambra on the 18 Nov then after that one can announce anybody winner. then after that we shall move down to our next plan of action that will shake the whole world. una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Ernesthugo(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
madridguy:
PDP is for the ipork yuuuut
APC is for Nigerians.
U sound so hopeless.
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by talk2percy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Buh how??
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Yyeske(m): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2017
Saaruman:
Election was boycotted yet All Political Criminals could not win 1 LGA grin APC is a taboo in Souh East.
Thumps up to our brothers in Enugu for successfully boycotting Zoo elections. cool
Continue consoling yourself, an election was held and people came out to vote, results have been announced. Did your opinion matter here?

3 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Yyeske(m): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2017
ikennaf1:

Pained fellow. I hope APC is treating Nigerians right and Nigeria has turned to dubai?
Yes dear, just as PDP turned Nigeria into another New York
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Yyeske(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2017
ikennaf1:

Do the political job that you're collecting money for and stop insulting people's sensibilities.
Engage him with sense and not with insults, what's your political job too?
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by ufuosman(m): 12:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Normal things.PDP state
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by IME1: 12:52am On Nov 06, 2017
The Coal City state- one of my own

I give hand to all the electorates oh

You na wehdone
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Donkay82: 12:54am On Nov 06, 2017
The same miscreants that were circulating fake pictures of election boycott and its success are here celebrating PDP success in the same elections the day after,does this make sense? I see confused folks here

3 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Naughtypenis1(m): 1:07am On Nov 06, 2017
When I tell this small small boys shouting no election in biafra land,,,,, to stop deceiving themselves for nothing they will abused to the last..... How market Ipob and their blinds agenda

2 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by nattyGENT: 3:39am On Nov 06, 2017
God punish A.P.. the evil party and make Nigerians realized they were scammed and hypnotized. Amen. Nigerians receive sense in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Almaiga: 3:42am On Nov 06, 2017
I no tell una, a winner must emerge. I dare IPOB to use this tactics come 2019. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by kumakunta: 3:59am On Nov 06, 2017
Saaruman:
Election was boycotted yet All Political Criminals could not win 1 LGA grin APC is a taboo in Souh East.
Thumps up to our brothers in Enugu for successfully boycotting Zoo elections. cool
Who doesn't know LGA elections belong to the ruling party
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by ddeola: 5:17am On Nov 06, 2017
If APC no wake up, history go re-write emsef in the next election
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by signz: 5:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Macelliot:

If boycott is successful, Tony has won.

If APC wins Anambra then Nnamdi Kanu should be held responsible.

Or just maybe Kanu is working for APC shocked
Re: ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 06, 2017
I only pity the future of Ibos in Nigeria. Their reasonings and actions made it difficult for other people to trust the commonwealth of the nation into their hand. Why celebrating the victory of an election whose boycotting was earlier celebrated as a victory for Igbos? Senator Andy Ubah won the Anambra governorship election in 2007 but the election was nuliffied because the court said Peter Obi
started his mandate in 2006. The simmilarity here is that Anambrans said no voting took place in most cases but result came out.

Naturally, Igbos is working for a political party. The Northern Youths who claimed Igbos actions are as a result of GEJ losing the 2015 election may have a point. If you celebrate an election boycott and also celebrate an electorial victory of a party, then, you are not boycotting because you want Biafra you are only boycotting because the person in the presidency or the party in power is hated by you.

This is not the idea of the PDP Makarfi and Fayose are fighting to strenthening. With these behaviour, you are creating problem for PDP and yourselves.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Petroleum Industy Bill Into Law / Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. / Wike Sacks VC, Rosamund Osahagulu, Week After Abduction, Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.