Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (70664 Views)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Slaveman343: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
zicoraads:
These atheists now have a new leader in Freeze. They follow him hook, line and sinker. OK. We have agreed. As Christians, we are paying the money to the pastors. But, is it your money? grin allow us to spend it anyhow we see fit. Na wa ooo
Bros na church goer u be. You no be Christian if not you go reason tithing as Bible talk am. All these guys that have provided Bible passages to show tithing is wrong are not atheists. Atheists no get that kind patience to study bible from page to page. Their own na to read one part start to the condemn Christians.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Shaw007(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
all these idiot bloggers should be careful, sho daruko freeze nih?
16 million Nigerians are on the Internet, and whats to say he was even referring to a Nigerian, it could be anyone. the internet is global, a lot of people say plenty of things about tithing.

No go dey carry swear for your head in a bid to drag traffic

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Mrees(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Daddy Freeze...fan u plenty...but ure confused
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Mujtahida: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
CampuChan:
[s][/s]
If you lived that opulent lifestyle you spoke about above, then you already had your reward here on earth.
They like using he was made poor so that we can be made rich... Yet forget how Paul who said that lived - he lived contentedly by his own means and never exploited the church in anyway. He boarded trading ships and vessels rather than luxury ships(private jets) for his numerous missionary journey.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by CampuChan: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mofe72:

You obviously didn't watch that video.
He mentioned alcohol (strong drink)

Bros what shiit are you drinking?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by seguno2: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
HsLBroker:
Daddy Freezer, you see your life, where is that meme

Why do you want to perish for lack of knowledge?
Why do you follow blind leaders of the blind?

Deuteronomy 14

Giving Tithes
(Leviticus 27:30-34; Deuteronomy 26:1-15; Nehemiah 13:10-14)

22Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. 23And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always. 24And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the LORD thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the LORD thy God hath blessed thee: 25Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the LORD thy God shall choose: 26And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household,

http://biblehub.com/kjv/deuteronomy/14.htm

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by aribisala0(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
His livelihood is under threat so he must react .
Now threatening curses.
What a bloody fool!!

He is talking about drinking beer in church.Is that the issue? What does he take people for?

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by zicoraads: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Slaveman343:
Bros na church goer u be. You no be Christian if not you go reason tithing as Bible talk am. All these guys that have provided Bible passages to show tithing is wrong are not atheists. Atheists no get that kind patience to study bible from page to page. Their own na to read one part start to the condemn Christians.

Bros, sometimes I give my money to the needy. Sometimes I give it for a church project. Other times I tithe. Still, there are others who only tithe and do all sorts. I don't condemn them. Someone can decide to set billions on fire, or do any sort of crazy with it, except if its unlawful, na dem get their money.

My point is, no one should tell anyone how to spend their money. This issue will even make me direct all my tithes to the church. People talking as if their lives are any better. Shior!

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by KENZINCO(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
CampuChan:
Even his church members didn't believe the lies.

Adeboye didn't talk about owning fleets of aircraft, instead he lied about Daddyfreeze.
Daddyfreeze never said churches should use tithe money to buy alcohol.
His anger is towards billionaire Pastors. The ones who enjoy opulent lifestyles but tell their congregants their reward is in heaven.

Jesus Christ was not wearing gold shoes even though we knew he could. Jesus lived a simple life unlike our millionaire pastors.

Easier for a poor and repentant thief to enter into heaven than these multi millionaire pastors, their heaven is already here on earth.

They will tell you to donate half your salary promising you that God would repay you tenfold.

And I asked them: How much tithes did Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg Bill Gate pay to become so wealthy?
God would bless you if you obey him not if you pay tithes. Money means nothing to God.
When you are not smart enough to understand parables, we won't be surprise when a person like daddy freeze becomes ur favorite
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by semyman: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Proffdada:
Pastor Adeboye shouldn't have paid attention to him. When you fight a mad man people won't know who's mad. But truthfully, salvation is free and it doesn't cost 10% of your income.
X

Are you sure you are not the mad one here, Daddy Freeze is not your match in all ratings including IQ and mental wellness
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by KENZINCO(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
positivelord:
Its now so clear DADDY FREEZE have been right all this while....."use tithe to buy alcohol and drink in church" what kind of scam response is that ehhh... inukwa
When the only sentence you understand is the one made with direct words, how can you call yourself WISE
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

This man is a blatant liar guilty of blasphemy

God asked him to listen.

The way these pastors call their intuition or conscience 'God' makes me sick
Honestly, I wouldn't like to hear the 'god' they hear that feeds them all this garbage..This goes to show that Adeboye is just a fraud. In all of his rambling against Freeze, not even one bible passage to support the act of paying tithes in our dispensation..

SMH

#Pastorpreneur! angry

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Mujtahida: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Adeebiwa09:

I couldn't agree more but I actually have a few questions to ask you in sequence ; did Jesus choose pastors to be the only ones to be like him? Then if freeze is a Christian let him do the works of Christ bible says he that is faithful in little is in much let's us know the work of Christ he has done with his money or with the one tenth he doesn't pay as tithe? If he is doing nothing then he should go and shut up.

By their fruit we shall know them and also show me your faith by your works, let him follow this scriptures and the example of Christ. Btw his continues bashing of "men of God" how has it led anyone to Christ or fulfill the great mandate in Matthew 28:18-19, instead he is hardening people's heart to Christ brother this is not the issue of tithe controversies about tithe has existed even in the time of Christ so why is it important now I am sorry if this offends you but I think freeze is allowing his passion for the truth to be lived to be manipulated by the devil.

Honestly I have a very great reservation for men of God as it has to do with the flamboyant lives they are living honestly it's painful so much that we seem not to be seeing the effect of the Church in the nation and that is our best way of evangelising Christ. If I was freeze instead of exchanging words and been the center of controversies which the Bible clearly speaks against he should be quite and preach his gospel which is funny actually the gospel against tithing. If you are saying you want to free the sheeple preach repentance, holiness, faith, holy spirit etc but even if remotely he does it will still be controversial because freeze does not have the right or proof he can teach the word ask 2 Tim 3

Jesus didn't have time to exchange words with the Pharisees he showed the way with his life, let freeze show people the truth by his life and money (if it's a passion let him have a seminar, program etc to teach and preach and stop ranting on instagram with cheap data).

One thing matters the most Christ and him been crucified and freeze by all indication is an enemy of the cross because he is preaching Christ of malice and causing division. Let you and I be true representation of Christ and see sheep becoming free.

Sorry for the long text book, just wanted to elucidate. Thanks shalom and God bless
There's nothing the churches hate more than Jesus Christ. When last did you hear Christ being preached? And the reason they avoid preaching HIM is because if they do, they'd first have to be confronted by HIM and his power to show that much of what passes as Christianity today is a sham. That's why they'd rather - ironically in his name - preach about holiness, righteousness, about prosperity, about healing, give motivational talk but never preach about HIM and the CROSS

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by CampuChan: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
KENZINCO:

When you are not smart enough to understand parables, we won't be surprise when a person like daddy freeze becomes ur favorite

You're really smart by giving 10% of your earnings to help them buy their aircrafts.
It's almost January, get ready to be without salary as you will be giving your "first seed" to your amiable pastor.

Bros sense fall on you IJN.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by jamace(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Very soon, recession go enter church, revenue source go dry up. And many tithe preaching pastors go abandon church business because it will no longer be lucrative. grin grin

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by bebe2(f): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Is this a joke ??

So Adeboye too is an empty barrel??

He shouldn't have bothered to address freeze at all, he succeeded in humiliating himself and the very few pple that have brains in his congregation will see thru that shamble of a reply.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by BERNIMOORE: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
positivelord:
Its now so clear DADDY FREEZE have been right all this while....."use tithe to buy alcohol and drink in church" what kind of scam response is that ehhh... inukwa
everybody was disapointed at Adeboye who should have used bible verses to counter daddy freeze argument, daddy freeze was just proved right 200% grin grin grin grin

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by aribisala0(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Slaveman343:

Actually you are very wrong many are atheists BECAUSE they have studied the bible and they KNOW it is mainly FICTION.
But that ad hominem practice of labelling people to discredit them is just foolish.
Whether I am atheist or not I know the message of Jesus as reported in the Bible very well.
The fundamental problem with many Nigerian Christians is they want a life of material comfort here on earth and subscribe to the idea that they can get that through Christianity and particularly sowing seeds.The so called PROSPERITY doctrine.

WHat did Jesus mean when he said it would be difficult for a rich man to enter heaven.Was he joking? He suggested a rich man should sell everything i.e forsake his wealth. Was he joking?

The reality is most Pentecostal Christians are carnal minded and do not want to suffer so they go about sowing seeds for material gain thinking that "God" is foolish.

They claim riches are a blessing.Good health are a blessing ,enjoyment are a blessing.
What really is a blessing? That which is pleasing to our senses and comfort?
So pain and suffering are not blessings?

The truth is Pentecostal prosperity preaching is a perfect scam for those who are looking for heaven on earth. The only seed that the God of Jesus is interested in is righteousness.
Pastor Adeboye saying "Pay your tithe" is sheer desperation

I would advise this Freeze guy to be very careful because these people can kill him and claim it is God

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by KENZINCO(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
One thing some ppl fail to realise here is that , daddy freeze himself who is very outspoken against pastor does not even have the mind to reply Pastor Adeboye , the way he's usually known to do to other pastor when the talk directly or indirectly about him.
He's very much aware of the person talking.
I pity those of you who talk anyhow , mentioning pastor Adeboye's name.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
another gullible [s]ewe[/e] youth.

Thanks. @33 I'm still a youth obviously.
After this reply, I will ignore any other mentions that's disrespectful.

I will never tell you what to do with your money. If people decide to still choose to pay tithe after all this rancor, who are you to count them as foolish?

Our money, our headache.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by KENZINCO(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
I don't want anybody to believe me but let me say this
Prior to the last general election , APC accused ALL pastors in the country of collecting money or bribe from the previous government and the even went further by attacking bishop Oyedepo telling him they will put him in the gate of hell
Now, take a look at the government, ITS A GOVERNMENT AGAINST ITSELF.
Watch what you say about Men of God, even the ones the we see as Rejected by God.
I don talk my own.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mujtahida:

There's nothing the churches hate more than Jesus Christ. When last did you hear Christ being preached? And the reason they avoid preaching HIM is because if they do, they'd first have to be confronted by HIM and his power to show that much of what passes as Christianity today is a sham. That's why they'd rather - ironically in his name - preach about holiness, righteousness, about prosperity, about healing, give motivational talk but never preach about HIM and the CROSS

Oga Jesus Christ is being preach in Churches every time they assemble.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by brotherMeigma(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mujtahida:

Even a lie wears the fragrance of truth when the perfume of 'God said, God told me etc' is sprayed on it.
Permission to cop dis cheesy grin
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Slaveman343: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
zicoraads:

Bros, sometimes I give my money to the needy. Sometimes I give it for a church project. Other times I tithe. Still, there are others who only tithe and do all sorts. I don't condemn them. Someone can decide to set billions on fire, or do any sort of crazy with it, except if its unlawful, na dem get their money.

My point is, no one should tell anyone how to spend their money. This issue will even make me direct all my tithes to the church. People talking as if their lives are any better. Shior!
OK o but the issue here is that tithing is not for Christians but a practice of Judaism. These pastors do not tell people to pay willingly they use misuse the Bible and force tithe payment on their congregation.

My guy use your head o. Remember we have egos, damn your ego and face the truth. Truth no dey Sweet for mouth but e dey save person. A don talk my own.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by wemmyklein: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=62125099]Daddy Freezer, you see your life, where is that meme[/quote

location of the house pls.]
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by OBAGADAFFI: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
aribisala0:
Actually you are very wrong many are atheists BECAUSE they have studied the bible and they KNOW it is mainly FICTION.
But that ad hominem practice of labelling people to discredit them is just foolish.
Whether I am atheist or not I know the message of Jesus as reported in the Bible very well.
The fundamental problem with many Nigerian Christians is they want a life of material comfort here on earth and subscribe to the idea that they can get that through Christianity and particularly sowing seeds.The so called PROSPERITY doctrine.

WHat did Jesus mean when he said it would be difficult for a rich man to enter heaven.Was he joking? He suggested a rich man should sell everything i.e forsake his wealth. Was he joking?

The reality is most Pentecostal Christians are carnal minded and do not want to suffer so they go about sowing seeds for material gain thinking that "God" is foolish.

They claim riches are a blessing.Good health are a blessing ,enjoyment are a blessing.
What really is a blessing? That which is pleasing to our senses and comfort?
So pain and suffering are not blessings?

The truth is Pentecostal prosperity preaching is a perfect scam for those who are looking for heaven on earth. The only seed that the God of Jesus is interested in is righteousness.
Pastor Adeboye saying "Pay your tithe" is sheer desperation

I would advise this Freeze guy to be very careful because these people can kill him and claim it is God

Orthodox Churches are started this .
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Adeebiwa09(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
CampuChan:

I stopped reading where you alleged Daddyfreeze tackling of tithes is hardening people's attitude towards religion.
You left out the crux of the problem>The obnoxious and opulent lifestyles of our pastors.

Sorry about that but if you had continue reading you would have seen where I expressly and unequivocally denounced this life style. First let me say that church saving billions in bank instead of that money been used for Evangelism, prison visitations, paying people's tuition, health bills etc is very out of place. Then again if I may say mammon got the better of some. To be honest these men are no different than we are why we would prefer to spend money, lavishing it on babes, parties etc let the phrase man of God not deceive us we are all children of God that's what's in the new covenant so you and I may not be so different these men's own is just on a larger scale except we are not Christians celebrities do nothing but spend a lot on parties and the like. Mark Zuckerberg is not even a Christian more less a pastor but he gives out crazily so we can do it I have no problem if certain people decide not to pay tithe offering and the likes but what do they use the money for? Drinking, smoking etc how is that not hardening people's heart, such people don't go to church I don't know if I am making that point clear.

Yet again my brother money is a spirit if you don't conquer it it will conquer you I lot of people are doing crazy things for money take kingtblakhoc (browse if you can) a lot of girls are doing terrible things to get money such won't pay tithe then the one that pays will consider herself acceptable? The oppression of hushbab gucci man will make the average youth do anything to hammer then our beloved politicians who were considered to be Christians have taken it upon themselves to make the money for the masses their own. We are no different from that man of God who use God's money, the guy who does dubious things to hammer and the polithiefians as I learnt on NL. The problem is not a pastor branch own it is that let everyone who names the name of Christ that is Christian depart from iniquity. So they would have the greatest condemnation.

Out of the box now do you know some people do what we can prophet offering more than tithe which is the major way these men gather wealth but it does not in any way Change the facts outlined above.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by semyman: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Churches are behind the corruption in Nigeria, they try to impress and out do each other in congregations for front roll seats. The VP alluded to something related recently. Check the spate of ritual killings all to draw congregation for the money in it. God will continue to expose you. If you quote me Ogun and shungo will treat your Bleep up before year end
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by ayodurodola(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
HsLBroker:
Daddy Freezer, you see your life, where is that meme
location?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Mofe72: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
CampuChan:

Bros what shiit are you drinking?

This was the passage he was talking about in one of the videos he uploaded.

23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.

24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the Lord thy God hath blessed thee:

25 Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose:

26 And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the Lord thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household,

Like I said, you obviously didn't watch that video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90