Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,116 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (70646 Views)

Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Penalty82(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
grin grin let me school you since you cannot counter my points just the way Adeboye shy away from adressing the issue, lets see how offerings are used by the apostles and it agrees with what daddy freeze was saying, read pls

Acts 4:34
There were no needy ones among them, because those who owned lands or houses would sell their property, bring the proceeds from the sales,

Acts 4:35
and lay them at the apostles' feet for distribution to anyone as he had need.

i am sure that pastor adeboye will never ever read this to aanybody because of gree[b][/b] grin grin grin

Until I see a place that outrightly oppose Malachi version on tithing you're waisting your time. If paying 100k from 1mil God blessed me with is a sin, I will commit it more. Your like and Freeze will encourage divorce but criticise tithe. Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by miketayo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
designVATExcel:

Oh my God, some people really have difficulty understanding the English language.
He DID NOT in any way compare Freeze to a mad man. Please eh, learn to read & understand before commenting.
He just made an analogy using a mad man to say the house of God is sacred and even one that is mad will think twice before consuming alcohol here.

Please read to understand not to comment.

I think u have problem with English.. what does analogy mean.. isn't it just another word for comparison..

I see what is happening here, u r one of those people that worship men of God instead of God himself.

Go watch freeze video with an open mind den ask urself y pastor adeboye didn't counter wat he said Nd just chose to talk about d irrelevant part of the video

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Next2Bezee(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Penalty82:

Until I see a place that outrightly oppose Malachi version on tithing you're waisting your time. If paying 100k from 1mil God blessed me with is a sin, I will commit it more. Your like and Freeze will encourage divorce but criticise tithe. Pity.

Uncle please keep giving them your money, do you see anyone that gives a frick?? grin If you like sef, sell your kidney and use the money as tithe cheesy

Adeboye deliberately quoted Freeze out of context and used that to insult him, Look at Freeze's response...he is clearly the bigger man there. Adeboye has sparked outrage for his lie and here we have people like you coming to claim they are forcing you not to pay tithe. Nobody cares. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Penalty82(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Uncle please keep giving them your money, do you see anyone that gives a frick?? grin If you like sef, sell your kidney and use the money as tithe cheesy

Adeboye deliberately quoted Freeze out of context and used that to insult him, Look at Freeze's response...he is clearly the bigger man there. Adeboye has sparked outrage for his lie and here we have people like you coming to claim they are forcing you not to pay tithe. Nobody cares. tongue

Tithe was for the Levites, Ten commandments was for the Israelites, divorce is for you and freezer.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by aribisala0(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
hadaydhollarpo:

stop being myopic. Being poor does not mean you will make heaven neither does richness determine you can buy heaven. You could be rich and @ the same time be a true Christ follower. You rich is to affect the poor in the church, ppl around and help to expand God's kingdom. If you are poor you have a tendency to deny Christ when the temptation comes. David, Job are examples of those who used their wealth to serve Him. Ask for the wealth that will take not make lose heaven.
David and Job did not know Jesus Christ.

Do not put words in my mouth

If you are poor you have a tendency to deny Christ according to you .Did Christ say so?

So when he said it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to make heaven he was joking? or myopic?

Simple question Did Jesus mean it or not??
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by CampuChan: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
OptimusTD:

Christ became poor so that we might become rich. Get that fact. Christ had all the riches but he wanted we all to have it to that's why he walked the earth as a poor person.

In the typical Nigerian case, we have become poor so that Pastors can become rich.
My own Bible frowns at being rich, don't know the kind of Bible you read but mine says in "Matthew 19:24"

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone
who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.
"
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Next2Bezee(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Penalty82:

Tithe was for the Levites, Ten commandments was for the Israelites, divorce is for you and freezer.

undecided Ahahahahahaha undecided

You're as funny as your god Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by aribisala0(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
The reality of these churches is they encourage laziness and indolence instead of thinking and working people are praying for a miracle breakthrough
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Penalty82(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Next2Bezee:

undecided Ahahahahahaha undecided
You're as funny as your god Adeboye.

You're as good as your divorcee master freezer
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by aribisala0(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
CampuChan:

In the typical Nigerian case, we have become poor so that Pastors can become rich.
My own Bible frowns at being rich, don't know the kind of Bible you read but mine says in "Matthew 19:24"

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone
who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.
"

You know Jesus was a standup comedian.When he said that he did not mean it
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by djon78(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Most of this people don't understand that all this there preaching against tithing has made people raise the awareness and cosciousness of paying Tithe. Yesterday sunday I paid my tithe in full to my. Church. This issue has made my resolve not to play with my tithe. Likewise a lot of people I know. I did it and I was so fulfilled and also very grateful to God that these deceivers never corrupted me.

Any body listening to all these guys wants his blessings attacked by the enemy. So people should beware. Most of these guys are agents of darkness. I don't give any attention to what they are saying

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by aribisala0(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
djon78:
Most of this people don't understand that all this there preaching against tithing has made people raise the awareness and cosciousness of paying Tithe. Yesterday sunday I paid my tithe in full to my. Church. This issue has made my resolve not to play with my tithe. Likewise a lot of people I know. I did it and I was so fulfilled and also very grateful to God that these deceivers never corrupted me.

Any body listening to all these guys wants his blessings attacked by the enemy. So people should beware. Most of these guys are agents of darkness. I don't give any attention to what they are saying

I know how it feels to realize you have been duped. Imagine a Muslim prays 1825 a year for 50 years only to find out he has been wasting his time.It s hard to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by djon78(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
These guys against tithes are agents of darkness, anybody listening to them will have himself to blame. Most of them have never paid tithe before, therefore has never received the blessing associated with tithing. So people should beware of them. That is my own

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by djon78(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
aribisala0:

I know how it feels to realize you have been duped. Imagine a Muslim prays 1825 a year for 50 years only to find out he has been wasting his time.It s hard to swallow.

Mr man you are the one totally duped. I am a faithful tithe payer and I know how my life has bettered. So face your front. You don't tithe, therefore can never know or partake of the benefits. Tithe is not a joke, it is a reality.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kingdom tax....lol. Na for naija pastors mouth I first hear that word.lol. grin
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by aribisala0(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
djon78:

Mr man you are the one totally duped. I am a faithful tithe payer and I know how my life has bettered. So face your front. You don't tithe, therefore can never know or partake of the benefits. Tithe is not a joke, it is a reality.

Just as the lives of thousands of payers are NOT BETTERED and the lives of thousands more of non payers are bettered.

Paying tithes makes no more difference than choosing to eat amala or not eat amala.
It is just like doing the sign of cross before taking a penalty

There are billions of people who do not pay

Even if your life is bettered.Of what significance is your life over that of the one who is not bettered.The same bible tells us it is all vanity. You all go to the same place.Our lives here are so short that any genuine Christian cannot be talking of THIS LIFE being bettered.
This life which is no more than the duration of the smell of a fart.

The truth is you tithe payers are the most carnal beings ever thinking you can deceive the same God that you believe or claim to be all knowing .

So God is now a trader that sells blessings?

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Mujtahida: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
brotherMeigma:
Permission to cop dis cheesy grin
Copy Sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Paulopackager(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES DR FREEZ WILL MAKE HIS CLARIFICATIONG. FOR GODS SAKE, ITS IN THE WORD. IF YOU DONT HAVE A BIBLE KINDLY BORROW AND CHECK DEUT 14:22-29 GOD TOLD US TO GIVE TO LEVITES, POOR AND WE WERE EVEN TOLD TO EAT IT. ISRAELITE PAID 3 KINDS OF TITHES AND IF CALCULATED WELL THEY ALL SUM UP TO BE ABOUT 23% A YEAR WHICH IS MORE THAN THE 10% YOU ARE ALL SHOUTING. CHECK NUMBERS 18:21-24 LEVITICAL TITHE IT IS THERE. IF NOT FOR JACOB WE WONT HAVE PROBLEMS ON TITHE. GEN 28:22 THE GUY VOWED BECAUSE HE DIDNT TRUST GOD ENOUGH AND HES CHILDREN SUFFERED FOR IT BY PAYING: THEY PAID FROM THEIR INHERITANCE. MY OWN INHERITANCE IS JESUS. HEAL THE SICK, GIVE TO THE POOR IN SPIRIT AND PHYSICAL. THE DEVELOPED COUNTRIES KNOW ALL THESE THINGS BUT YOU GUYS WILL CHOOSE TO DIE IN ABJECT POVERTY AND BE CLAIMING THE REWARD YOU DIDNT SEE. STUPID CHRISTIANS! SOME PEOPLE WILL QUOTE MALACHI 3:10....THERE MAY BE MEAT IN MY HOUSE.... WHERE IS GODS HOUSE? STUPID CHRISTIANS! THE BUILDING?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Sammmypoko(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This man is a blatant liar guilty of blasphemy

God asked him to listen.

The way these pastors call their intuition or conscience 'God' makes me sick
When God should start punishing you now you will wish you never typed these words,be careful of the way you speak about men of God. stupid fellow
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Topgainer: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
djon78:
These guys against tithes are agents of darkness, anybody listening to them will have himself to blame. Most of them have never paid tithe before, therefore has never received the blessing associated with tithing. So people should beware of them. That is my own
I can't help laughing at your threats and curses. No true Christian can be threatened, cursed or condemned by you and your gods of men.
Nobody is against tithe, people have only questioned the tithe practiced in churches today as against the Biblical tithe. It has been proven, as none of the tithe crusaders have come up with a Biblical support for the present tithe regime, that this money, weekly and coerced tithe payment is not from Jesus, Peter or Paul.
Can you state the Blessings you received because you 'tithe' which another who simply believed in Christ's completed work will not receive.
Good enough you have stated what you hear from your gods and not from your Bible.
I don't believe that tithe can give me the blessings Jesus cannot give me because my Bible didn't attach any such conditions in my completeness in Christ. Besides, taking 10% of my money to a gentile Bishop is not tithing.
'All' the occult pentecostal pastors, apostles and bishops identify with Adeboye these days. They even take 'tithe' to him. Adeboye needs prayers. I said this before ( remember when he raised a short wooden staff of power before his followers), if you guys love the man, pray for him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Paulopackager(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sammmypoko:

When God should start punishing you now you will wish you never typed these words,be careful of the way you speak about men of God. stupid fellow
ITS SHOWS YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN 1JOHN 4:15, WHAT THEN QUALIFIES A PERSON TO BE OF GOD? IS IT NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT? EPH 1:13 IF THE SO CALLED MAN OF GOD CANNOT HUMBLE HIMSELF TO LISTEN FIRST AND CHECK "THE WORD" TO VERIFY GODS THEN HE NO MAN OF GOD. THAT IS WHY AFRICANS WILL BE POOR FOR LIFE. THEY BELIEVE GOD REQUIRES THEM TO BE IRRATIONAL. GODS WORD LOOKS IRRATIONAL THOUGH BUT WHEN YOU FIND OUT A UNDERSTANDING OF A MYSERY, IT BECOMES SENSIBLE. MAY GOD OPEN OUR EYES

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by djon78(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
aribisala0:

Just as the lives of thousands of payers are NOT BETTERED and the lives of thousands more of non payers are bettered.

Paying tithes makes no more difference than choosing to eat amala or not eat amala.
It is just like doing the sign of cross before taking a penalty

There are billions of people who do not pay

Even if your life is bettered.Of what significance is your life over that of the one who is not bettered.The same bible tells us it is all vanity. You all go to the same place.Our lives here are so short that any genuine Christian cannot be talking of THIS LIFE being bettered.
This life which is no more than the duration of the smell of a fart.

The truth is you tithe payers are the most carnal beings ever thinking you can deceive the same God that you believe or claim to be all knowing .

So God is now a trader that sells blessings?

The bible from Genesis to revelation has always emphasized concerning giving in one way or another. God told Abraham give me your only son. While will God ask for that. God himself is the greatest giver, He gave us His Best, His only
Begotten Son John 3 vs 16. The Bible also made us to know that it is more blessed to give than to receive.

God respects giving. Gift. Even the occults understand it, that is why they always sacrifice!! In the book of Kings in the bible Isreal was waging a war against the heathen, and God was with Isreal in that war, but then the pagan King when he saw he was losing, took his son that was supposed to replace him and offered him as a sacrifice, the bible stated that great rage turned against Isreal and that king escaped.

You guys can deceive those that allow them to be deceived, I have read this bible and can with all conviction tell you that any Christian fighting tithe or giving in Church is a complete agent of darkness.

Christianity is a race, Christianity is a daily walk with God, it is a personal relationship with God. We grow in our daily walk with God. God talking and communing with us. Leading us in every direction or step we take.

Let me tell you, the bible tells us that they that are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God. And Jesus told us in the book of John, God is a spirit. In my personal experience, most sunday mornings God directs me on the amount of money I am to give, yes. Sometimes as a human being I will want to give God some kind of offering not comensurate with my level, but within my spirit, I will not be at peace, and guess what once I obey, that week, I am always shocked at how my finances will flow positively.

Finally the book of proverbs says that the spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, enlightening the inward parts of the belly. Any Christian that has not developed and trained his spirit man to hear from God, will fall into serious error. And this is the foundation of true Christianity. In my personal life it has saved me from trouble, from false people, from wrong investment, from wrong marriage. The problem we have in Nigerian Christianity is that very many don't even know the Lord, and you see them quoting bible up and down in ignorance. Like I said before genuine Christianity starts by daily, personal fellowship with God in His Word and Prayer. Learning to listen to his voice and his leading as the Good Shepherd of your soul clearly ironed out in Psalm 23.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by HARDDON: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
rabzy:

did paul beg politicians, did peter beg, did elijah and elijah beg the idolatrous kings of israel. The early christian church had more tribulations and adversity than now and their missionary work has been unparralled, did theu resort to these wanton greed for peoples wealth. Did they rely on defective teachings so as to expand their ministry and do outreach. They believed the whole body of christ followers are a royal priesthood and therefore no one was to live a kings life because he is a deacon or bishop, but there should be an equalizing and things shared equally amongst all when the need arises.

Sometimes, Silence is golden....

For those who can't tell the difference in dispensation, can't appreciate the fact that for once moGs are waking up and ain't refered to no more as POOR CHURCH RATS,
People who can't differential between true worshippers of God and money mongers. Silence is golden.

Like i always tell your types, out of twelve, there was a Judas and you folks expect bad eggs not to spring up among fruits?

I make bold to say: there are true moG who are running with the mandate and nothing your types can so to stop them.

The gospel is going global. Churches are now able to pay for dedicated hosting and the gospel is penetrating countries with Christian restrictions and a host of others good money can afford.

Its a diff despensatuon.
More Jets wud be bought. Haters would keep hating.

People like you insult God! Are you saying the almighty God can't favour and bless his own with PJs without them touching church money? Smh
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by Next2Bezee(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Penalty82:

You're as good as your divorcee master freezer

Divorcee master? This just shows the brain capacity of the people that worship this man.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by EDIBLESS10: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Am still wondering if good things of life are only meant for politician,homosexuals,secular artist,ritualist,kidnappers and what have u.i kw d tins of d spirit are too lofty to d infidels.most of u only makes reference to Deut 14.pls also read Hebrews 7 vs1-7,,Gen 14 vs19-20,,Gen 28 vs20-22.no malachi ooo.tho i kw if u are nt for God,u will definately b for d devil...
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by djon78(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Topgainer:

I can't help laughing at your threats and curses. No true Christian can be threatened, cursed or condemned by you and your gods of men.
Nobody is against tithe, people have only questioned the tithe practiced in churches today as against the Biblical tithe. It has been proven, as none of the tithe crusaders have come up with a Biblical support for the present tithe regime, that this money, weekly and coerced tithe payment is not from Jesus, Peter or Paul.
Can you state the Blessings you received because you 'tithe' which another who simply believed in Christ's completed work will not receive.
Good enough you have stated what you hear from your gods and not from your Bible.
I don't believe that tithe can give me the blessings Jesus cannot give me because my Bible didn't attach any such conditions in my completeness in Christ. Besides, taking 10% of my money to a gentile Bishop is not tithing.
'All' the occult pentecostal pastors, apostles and bishops identify with Adeboye these days. They even take 'tithe' to him. Adeboye needs prayers. I said this before ( remember when he raised a short wooden staff of power before his followers), if you guys love the man, pray for him.

You know I laugh at this generation, they will quote this and that. My friend bring down yourself from your high horse. A generation that will never humble themselves and raise up there voice in arrogance. A generation of babies that don't even understand the basic rudiments of faith. Is it not a wonder that all manner of evil not known to man is practiced by this generation and they will still claim to know God.
A very godless and perverse generation

We will continue following the ancient pathway laid down to us by our fathers. Yes we willingly.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by HARDDON: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
let me kill your greedy post up there with this bible verses

Have you ever read this part of the bible and see how the Apostles practically encourages giving to the poor without following your heresy principle of tithing? you guys are exposed already pls read

Acts 4:34
There were no needy ones among them, because those who owned lands or houses would sell their property, bring the proceeds from the sales,

Acts 4:35
and lay them at the apostles' feet for distribution to anyone as he had need.

God gave man brain so he could at the very least, proffer solutions to his despensation problems. Every generation/despensation is totally different, u lot failed to realise this. Selling of piece of land to feed a few wouldnt work in this despensation nor generation. Then, that worked just fine because the gospel was just taking root, not now gee. Not now.

My church alone have branches almost on all major cities of the world, how do you sell a piece of land to feed these millions?

Even if you could afford that feat, as impossicant as it sounds, what happens the next day? because they would still feow hungry. How long can you substain them on such rations?

What works in this despensation is feeding the flock with the right mentality. Right words. Wealth generating ideas, how to increase same, substain it while promoting God's kingdom with it and touching humanity tru various means with it.

You cant only feed the poor no more. You must teach them how to generate wealth. This is what true men od God have been involved in.

You should know something: TRUE MOGs DONT TOUCH CHURCH MONEY. Tithes and offerings are used to further the gospel.
They are in God's pay roll and as you do well know, "a labourer is worthy of his wages".

And God blesses them. Favours them. Alot of them have foundations also.

Before folks like you critisize, look into the story of the men you are labelling.

On a final note, the world would always have poor people. Poor not because they don't have money but poor in the mental capacities. Alot ain't willing to pay wealth price. The poor you wud have always.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by adelowor(f): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
ajoskele:
So Pastor Adeboye stood in front of his clients and lied to them.

Did DaddyFreeze ever talked about drinks and alcohols in the church? Just like Buhari, this man surrounds himself with sycophants.

Did he ever mention freeze name?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by billyG(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Itz amazing those with ignorant stench that kisses the heavens go accusing others of same.

Get it, no matter how much you give to a poor man without improving his perception n mental gumption, he wud always live in penury.

Haven't you read where it is written? "... The blind receive their sight, lame walk....... "but" the poor had the gospel preached to them? Mat 11:5
Giving a poor man fish isnt caring about the poor. It is rather you maintaining a leech on him. If you really care about the poor, Teach him how to fish! That way, he wud be eternally freed n grateful. This is what true men of God do every meeting day. They feed the flock not just with heavenly manner but earthly abundance Christ death brought.
N don't be Myopic, he has paid the price so we can have wealth and abundance. We don't have to get crucified like him.

As for the rich guy??
because he made his wealth his god. Trusted in his riches .
so yur private jets buying pastors did not make primitive accumulation of wealth their god?keep on worshiping yur pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by djon78(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Sometimes, Silence is golden....

For those who can't tell the difference in dispensation, can't appreciate the fact that for once moGs are waking up and ain't refered to no more as POOR CHURCH RATS,
People who can't differential between true worshippers of God and money mongers. Silence is golden.

Like i always tell your types, out of twelve, there was a Judas and you folks expect bad eggs not to spring up among fruits?

I make bold to say: there are true moG who are running with the mandate and nothing your types can so to stop them.

The gospel is going global. Churches are now able to pay for dedicated hosting and the gospel is penetrating countries with Christian restrictions and a host of others good money can afford.

Its a diff despensatuon.
More Jets wud be bought. Haters would keep hating.

People like you insult God! Are you saying the almighty God can't favour and bless his own with PJs without them touching church money? Smh

Do you mind them. You will see rock stars that are singing rubbish, deceiving young people flying private jets and then when a man preaching goodness and gospel to the nations and saving the souls of men and nations fly jet they will start shouting.

Private jet for these men is not luxury but rather necessity. Yes. I do travel and if you are a person that is into traveling, you will understand that connecting flights, boarding time, and the destination you are going to will seriously affect your movement. But flying private jet cuts down your time minimally. Sometimes into even days. And some of these men are in different locations around the globe almost all the time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by adelowor(f): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
No one is forcing someone to pay tithe, if you don't pay it to church, I believe well you would have been paying it to somethings (devourers)
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) by aribisala0(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
djon78:

The bible from Genesis to revelation has always emphasized concerning giving in one way or another. God told Abraham give me your only son. While will God ask for that. God himself is the greatest giver, He gave us His Best, His only
Begotten Son John 3 vs 16. The Bible also made us to know that it is more blessed to give than to receive.

God respects giving. Gift. Even the occults understand it, that is why they always sacrifice!! In the book of Kings in the bible Isreal was waging a war against the heathen, and God was with Isreal in that war, but then the pagan King when he saw he was losing, took his son that was supposed to replace him and offered him as a sacrifice, the bible stated that great rage turned against Isreal and that king escaped.

You guys can deceive those that allow them to be deceived, I have read this bible and can with all conviction tell you that any Christian fighting tithe or giving in Church is a complete agent of darkness.

Christianity is a race, Christianity is a daily walk with God, it is a personal relationship with God. We grow in our daily walk with God. God talking and communing with us. Leading us in every direction or step we take.

Let me tell you, the bible tells us that they that are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God. And Jesus told us in the book of John, God is a spirit. In my personal experience, most sunday mornings God directs me on the amount of money I am to give, yes. Sometimes as a human being I will want to give God some kind of offering not comensurate with my level, but within my spirit, I will not be at peace, and guess what once I obey, that week, I am always shocked at how my finances will flow positively.

Finally the book of proverbs says that the spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, enlightening the inward parts of the belly. Any Christian that has not developed and trained his spirit man to hear from God, will fall into serious error. And this is the foundation of true Christianity. In my personal life it has saved me from trouble, from false people, from wrong investment, from wrong marriage. The problem we have in Nigerian Christianity is that very many don't even know the Lord, and you see them quoting bible up and down in ignorance. Like I said before genuine Christianity starts by daily, personal fellowship with God in His Word and Prayer. Learning to listen to his voice and his leading as the Good Shepherd of your soul clearly ironed out in Psalm 23.
Not relevant to tithes

Does not change the fact that as far as material blessings in this world is concerned ,their distribution does not have anything to do with whether one follows the bible or even believes in God .One must conclude that the rewards of following God are not material as some of you like to pretend. Material gifts,good health and long life are distributed randomly Cjhristians do not receive a greater share than devil worshippers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.