Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan (53091 Views)

Glo Introduces New Mega Data Plans / Glo Introduces Glo 2 Submarine Cable For High Speed Data And Browsing / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by nelszx: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by maafen: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nbote:
Wen will dey introduce a stable and improved ntwrk?? Dats my interest.. Until den I'm sticking with Mtn and 9salat.. What shall it profit me if I have d whole data and lose my mind trying to use it
Glo has improved significantly
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by GrandMufti: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
lexrichy:
if you don't have a glo mifi or band 28 device you're on your own.

Thief grin
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by Lyord69(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
wristbangle:
For sure glo is trying in terms of marketing but their network still remains a huge loophole for them.

If their network can attain atleast 70% stability, people will dump the useless stingy xenophobic network.
Everywhere you go .....

Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by Jumabee: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
I'm in Ikeja and enjoying Glo 4G to the max! My advice would be to get on the 4G, nothing faster

quote author=Next2Bezee post=62131321]Pity there is no network. On most parts of Lagos Mainland and Some parts of Island, all you can enjoy is Edge on Glo.[/quote]
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by Jumabee: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
I totally agree. Network is stable and fast now

maafen:

Glo has improved significantly
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by fibonacci2526: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
GLO 4G rocks, never looked back since I started using it. Blazing fast. Winner.

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by Nbote(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Enskynelson:

browsing network is more about location. Glo is the best here compared to those networks.

A gud number of their locations suffer from d same ntwrk issues. If a few locations enjoy stable ntwrk what happens to d majority. We hear Glo customers groan and wail daily. Most ppl I know using Glo have had to get anoda ntwrk

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by tivta(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=Nbote post=62130474]Wen will dey introduce a stable and improved ntwrk?? Dats my interest.. Until den I'm sticking with Mtn and 9salat.. What shall it profit me if I have d whole data and lose my mind trying to use it[/quote
Switch to Glo 4g
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by Xano(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Interesting spin

More than half of posts on first page(0) are from GLO marketers.

GLO, improve(upgrade) your network. Browsing and streaming of videos are terrible.
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by bizhop01: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fucck glo with their poo service,
why giving me 10GB for one month which i can't use upto 100MB in a month?
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by tivta(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
bizhop01:
InternetGenius:
MTN is striking theirs/ours very soon
U1:

You're on point, bro. It's not by quantity, but quality. The last time I tested their N500 plan hoping to get 1.6GB I got 800MB.

What was more frustrating was the quality of connection and I had 10 days to use it up.

The supplementary N500 (500MB) monthly plan I had been using on Etisalat/9mobile was way better.

you guys need to try glo 4g. it is fast and very stable. yet again dont come to glo 4g before you guys congest the network and make it slow for me, lol.
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by Premiumwriter: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
duduade:

Shebi your own na yesterday.. Mine since last week Thursday.. No network to call nor browse.. Only for me to see an SMS today saying my data balance is remaining 525mb. .. Please who used 95% of my mb
lolz when village winch decides to use your data to browse your own destiny grin grin
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by iliyande(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
tosinjay:

Wow bro, you mean d awoof we enjoying already is bout to get sweeter? I no grab well. Seems d 8k 32gb has increased.

Yes oo bro... Thinks are getting sweeter grin
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by iliyande(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
weselomo:
I have a mifi already that work with all sims, do u mean it work faster on glo ?

Yes.. If the mifi has band 28
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by iliyande(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
davires:
Please how do i get this device.

Get glo enabled mifi... It is 17.5
Then you can buy any good tv box... If I am to advise on which one to i will say u should go for Mecool K series.. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by tosinjay(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
iliyande:

Yes oo bro... Thinks are getting sweeter grin
We go enjoy dis season well o

1 Like

Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by iliyande(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Really,how do I go about it sir

Buy either of E5573-606, ZTE MF970 etc
And combine it with any good quality tv box...
Pm if you need more advice on it bro
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Glo,my sweet Glo!
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by Tonero231: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
iliyande:
Get yourself a streaming box +glo mifi and forget about Tstv/dstv grin lifestreaming gets sweeter

Please, I have an android box, which one is Glo mifi?
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by Respect55(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
When dem no get network
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by Flaghouse1: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
iliyande:

Buy either of E5573-606, ZTE MF970 etc
And combine it with any good quality tv box...
Pm if you need more advice on it bro

Your what's app. Number please , I already have a smile mifi ,
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by dustmalik: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
9PBLIVE:
Buy a data plan of 500 naira and above and enjoy free stream YouTube for free ( below 2.5GB) between 1am to 5.30am #GloUnfairAdvantage
Are you sure of the YouTube aspect of this? I'm asking because I checked their Twitter page, and no mention of YouTube, only the partnership with iFlix was mentioned.
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by iliyande(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tonero231:

Please, I have an android box, which one is Glo mifi?
Not necessarily a glo mifi but any mifi that supports glo 4g band 28
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by maeshal(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lmaooooo chai
duduade:

Shebi your own na yesterday.. Mine since last week Thursday.. No network to call nor browse.. Only for me to see an SMS today saying my data balance is remaining 525mb. .. Please who used 95% of my mb
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
It will not be well with GLO and all their crew. You won't believe I did 5gig sub and I am yet to use a fair share of it cos of their fvcking network..

They have been frustrating the lives of Nigerian since 90BC. bitxh network.
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
It will not be well with GLO and all their crew. You won't believe I did 5gig sub and I am yet to use a fair share of it cos of their fvcking network.. The sub will xpire tomorrow oo

They have been frustrating the lives of Nigerian since 90BC. bitxh network.
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by fuwatayo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
nairavsdollars:
No matter what they introduce, Glo data remains the worst in Naija. Cant use even if given free
This is not true. Am telling u if u can get a 4G enabled phone of use d mifi u will hv a different story. Believe me n try it
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by iliyande(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Your what's app. Number please , I already have a smile mifi ,

Check your mail
Re: Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan by fuwatayo(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
bizhop01:
Try their 4G network bro. 3G might not give u what u desire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remember This? First generation SIM packs (photo) / Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.