Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her (3168 Views)

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Video Of 41year Old Female School Admin, Having Sex With 17year Old High School / Mother, ‘had Sex With Daughter’s School Friend, 14 Year, After... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by iluvkpetus: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Few days ago, My high school best friend who I haven't seen for few years now recently started ptofessing her love to me last night

She talked about how she had always loved me when we were in school but according to her I've been blind and of course she couldn't summon the courage to ask me out because she was scared I might turn her down and all

We were best friends and of course I can't deny ever harbouring a thought of dating her cox I was always staring at her lips whenever she was talking back then, She had the best pink lips anyone can ever imagine I must confess

The thing now is I'm in a serious relationship and I love my girl so much who happened to be a virgin so we allowed no sex in the relationship, just kisses and all

Now, I was open to her about my girlfriend so she's aware I'm in a relationship and she confessed she is too but just wants us to be together and all

Please dear nairalanders... What should I do?
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by GraveMan(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bro If I Were You I Will Fvck The Girl Its No Crime. U Just Need To Balance It With Ur Main Girl. Sex Her Brother
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oga, don't do naughty things with that lady. she has a hidden agenda
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by NigerDeltan(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
She has no fvkin hidden agenda, jst that she needs to marry, may be her man jst got married to someone else
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Guy see you, see fire...
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Talk to your girlfriend. If she's okay with it then you can go ahead and have sex with your old high-school friend.

1 Like

Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by muller101(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Invite her over to your place . You girlfriend should be present then u can have party.
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
This is the reason they say men think with their freaking Di:::ck.

What if this is a set up?

So just for 30 seconds of pleasure you want to sacrifice everything including your morals? undecided
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by coolestofall(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
U already knw what u'll do b4 opening dis thread, u'r probably hoping 4 encouragement. Which wld it b? Let me help ur girl friend here. I'm sure u'r going 2 do it, n u'r always welcome 2 try 2 prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by InfluentialC: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

So just for 30 seconds of pleasure you want to sacrifice everything including your morals? undecided
point of correction, it's no indomie...its more than 30 secs ....I mean it's like cooking beans..... it's over an hour...

2 Likes

Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Tommfrench(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Someone shows up and wants to fûck ya , u monitored man
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
InfluentialC:

point of correction, it's no indomie...its more than 30 secs ....I mean it's like cooking beans..... it's over an hour...

Dude am talking abt the actual cumming not the whole act?

Seriously. undecided
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Maradona98: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
We are really supposed to tell you what you should do
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Dandiaz72(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol... are u sure is just 30 secs?
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by AlexCk: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
@Op,

Sometimes, saying "NO" won't kill u.

learn to reason with thy Brain not thy private.
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by pounds627: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Op ix a learner
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by joshnes(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
If you love the girl you're dating, why would you want to throw that away? Let your old friend go, tell her you can't, and show her you won't.
Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
iluvkpetus:
Few days ago, My high school best friend who I haven't seen for few years now recently started ptofessing her love to me last night

She talked about how she had always loved me when we were in school but according to her I've been blind and of course she couldn't summon the courage to ask me out because she was scared I might turn her down and all

We were best friends and of course I can't deny ever harbouring a thought of dating her cox I was always staring at her lips whenever she was talking back then, She had the best pink lips anyone can ever imagine I must confess

The thing now is I'm in a serious relationship and I love my girl so much who happened to be a virgin so we allowed no sex in the relationship, just kisses and all

Now, I was open to her about my girlfriend so she's aware I'm in a relationship and she confessed she is too but just wants us to be together and all

Please dear nairalanders... What should I do?

Ignore her she sees you are happy and wants part of that, such women are to be ignored she's a wrecker , also it means you don't really love your gf if not, this wont be a problem

1 Like

Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by sKeetz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rokia2:

Dude am talking abt the actual cumming not the whole act?

Seriously. undecided

Does an orgasm lasts for 30 seconds?!?

2 Likes

Re: My Old High School Friend Wants Me To Have Sex With Her by iluvkpetus: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
pcguru1:

Ignore her she sees you are happy and wants part of that, such women are to be ignored she's a wrecker , also it means you don't really love your gf if not, this wont be a problem
I'm just 20 bro.... Thanks anyways

(1) (Reply)

I No Longer Suck His Dick, Do I Love Him Anymore ? / Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos) / Non Nigerian Asking For Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.