Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

“My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu (690 Views)

Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by Bigbanana: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has said that his major pre-occupation now is to leave a better Nigeria for the next generation.

Magu made this position today, November 6, 2017 shortly after the opening ceremony of the 7th Session of the Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, UNCAC, taking place at the U.N. House, Vienna, Austria.

Magu who was accosted by some participants after the opening ceremony of the programme was asked what has been his driving force in the anti corruption fight in Nigeria. Among the many people that accosted the EFCC boss was Gilean Dell, Coordinator UNCAC Coalition, a Global anti corruption movement. In his reply, Magu told his guests: “I have conscience, in spite of the deliberate act to annoy me and make me think of throwing the towel, my conscience tells me that I should not give up. I shall continue to fight the corruption war until my last breath. “My deam is to leave a better Nigeria, free of corruption to the next generation. We cannot continue the way we are going, otherwise, there will be no Nigeria For the next generation”, Magu said.

Source:https://joeezeblog..com.ng/2017/11/my-deam-is-to-leave-better-nigeria-free.html?m=1

Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by CoolFreeday(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by SOFTENGR: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ok bro Magu,
Meanwhile, Senate his looking at you like

Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by python1: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
God bless you sir. Give no fvck to monkeys wailing like barren witches.

Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by CoolFreeday(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Don't worry, baba will not remove you until 2023
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by dodelight(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dream again
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by bizza45: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
who is this man deceiving ... your dream na to lead us in2 more corrupt practices joor
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by tuscani: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
So wat will you do with burutai's houses in dubai ?
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by greatermax77(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wild dream
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by clevvermind(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
ABEG KEEP QUIET THERE, WE KNOW THAT BUHARI WILL ONLY USE YOU AS HIS TOY AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by Duru1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bigbanana:
Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has said that his major pre-occupation now is to leave a better Nigeria for the next generation.

Magu made this position today, November 6, 2017 shortly after the opening ceremony of the 7th Session of the Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, UNCAC, taking place at the U.N. House, Vienna, Austria.

Magu who was accosted by some participants after the opening ceremony of the programme was asked what has been his driving force in the anti corruption fight in Nigeria. Among the many people that accosted the EFCC boss was Gilean Dell, Coordinator UNCAC Coalition, a Global anti corruption movement. In his reply, Magu told his guests: “I have conscience, in spite of the deliberate act to annoy me and make me think of throwing the towel, my conscience tells me that I should not give up. I shall continue to fight the corruption war until my last breath. “My deam is to leave a better Nigeria, free of corruption to the next generation. We cannot continue the way we are going, otherwise, there will be no Nigeria For the next generation”, Magu said.

Source:https://joeezeblog..com.ng/2017/11/my-deam-is-to-leave-better-nigeria-free.html?m=1

A fool talking about corruption on the limit of his intellect. Corruption is not limited to the embezzlement of money. Nepotism which saw you as head of anything is the worst case of corruption. Are you going to kill your idiotic self or moronic Muhammadu Buhari in order to stop corruption in your animalistic generation? What a dunce.

2 Likes

Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by Seeker17(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
God is ur strength grin
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by VulgarVulvas: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Idiot
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by fabianjay101(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
That's just a dream.... kwantinue!
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by Paperwhite(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fool! When there is NNPC-gate,Ikoyi-gate,Mainagate? You and Buhari government can only decieve yourselves.
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by fabianjay101(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=Duru1 post=62138031]

A fool talking about corruption on the limit of his intellect. Corruption is not limited to the embezzlement of money. Nepotism which saw you as head of anything is the worst case of corruption. Are you going to kill your idiotic self or moronic Muhammadu Buhari in order to stop corruption in your animalistic generation? What a dunce. [/quote
nice 1
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by awakeupcall4all(m): 1:30am On Nov 07, 2017
This wuss should stop deceiving people already..There is never any anti corruption fight as far as this God forsaken government is concerned!!
All we have is witching hunting just to silent opposition....APC is a demonic gathering of grand thieves and chronic rogues..So probe the government first and shove the media propaganda down the throat of zombies.
Stop declaring people your government is protecting wanted.
Stop the charade already!
Re: “My Dream Is To Leave Nigeria Free Of Corruption To The Next Generation - Magu by morbeta(m): 4:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Another Dictionary definition of corruption is Nigeria...so how do you wanna achieve that.

(1) (Reply)

Army Arrests IPOB Members With Anti Anambra Election Flyers In Abia / Imo Deputy Governor Welcomes New Baby Girl (Pictures) / What Is APC In A'Ibom Without Udoedehe, Ewang, Bob Ekarika Ors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.