Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada (12442 Views)

Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother / N950m Fraud: Judge Rejects Shekarau’s Request To Attend Buhari Rally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada by Jesusloveyou: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2017
morbeta:
I don't need to read.....traced monies and no action. all the alleged looters are still attending same parties and functions with the president. No conviction on any of the announced loots recovery.
until court convict them, they are free to attend parties and functions with saints and pastors.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada by NairalandSARS: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2017
See Money! If person put that money for at 10% per annum, na 95 million per year b dat.

¤ Nairalandsars
Re: Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada by hohafrank(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=NaijaElba post=62143126]And some retar.ded soul still want this useless PDP party to come back to power. Thank God for APC., I believe with time, things will change for good in my dear country..
You talk like an idiot.How do you compare this with the trillions of dollar that are missing under this regime?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2017
NaijaElba:
And some retar.ded soul still want this useless PDP party to come back to power. Thank God for APC., I believe with time, things will change for good in my dear country..

Ur salary must be huge
Re: Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada by GOFRONT(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
SEE GOATS SEE OUR YAMS
Re: Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada by uloewa: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
ONE REASON WHY OUR COUNTRY WILL NEVER BE GREAT IS BECAUSE THE YOUTH HAVE REFUSED TO USE THEIR BRAIN. HEADLINE SAYS 950M, FIRST PARAGRAPH SAYS 860M. WHICH ONE ARE WE TO BELIEVE. I CAN BET YOU NO MONEY WAS TRACED TO WADA- THIS IS JUST DIVERSION. BUHARI WILL DO WELL TO FOCUS ON IMPORTANT ISSUES AND STOP ALL THESE WITCHHUNTING.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill To Establish University Of Agriculture, Kabba Passed By Senate / Federal Character Not Requirement For Service Chiefs’ Appointment, Says FCC / Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.