Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

She Think I Cannot Perform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Think I Cannot Perform (761 Views)

"I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" / Think I Cannot Perform / She Thinks I Cannot Perform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Think I Cannot Perform by Udiculus(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2010
Hey fellows,i have dis girl dat we have being going out for some time now,let me say 2yrs,the problem is dat when we meet after my girl friend broke up with me i told her i am d type dat take time 2 study a girl b4 having any intimacy with her,she didn,t believe me because she said i was only saying it 2 get her love nd  trust,now she want intimacy nd i am not ready,she now think i am not capable of giving her what she wants,now d matter is getting out of hand,what do u guys suggest i do,i dont want insults,any advice 4rm u guys will be greatly appreciated,thanks.
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2010
What advice do you need? Its up to you to give it to her or not. Its your choice.
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by Pweety4me(f): 12:23am On Mar 20, 2010
"Am not ready" it sounds like wat a women or "virgin" would say lolz no offence do wateva u like u r a man act like a man think of d consequences,benefits,aftermath everything sha.
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by OgidiBoy(m): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

"Am not ready" it sounds like wat a women or "virgin" would say lolz no offence do wateva u like u r a man act like a man think of d consequences,benefits,aftermath everything sha.

You read my mind, what man in his right mind uses such words "am not ready " angry angry to me it sounds soooooooooo gay
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by Pweety4me(f): 12:29am On Mar 20, 2010
^Hehehe see ur head. . .na dat1 come be my greeting?shuor!undecided
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by abrahym(m): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2010
Lol
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by Pweety4me(f): 12:41am On Mar 20, 2010
^Y u dey laff u no get any advise 4 d poster Mr independent?tongue
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by ikmoore2(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2010
@
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by ikmoore2(m): 1:09am On Mar 20, 2010
@ POSTER,

Infact I as a neutral person I dont even understand u less ur girl. The truth is that u can handle it cos why will u spend 2 whole yrs with agirl u know that is sexually active and the only language ur tongue can produce is that I am not ready- That sounds very much like a voice of a virgin I heard 7yrs ago!!!

My man wake up , if she didnt give it to u, you will still come to this forum to complian and now she is willingly offering it to u and u are slacking, why, let me ask u are u still in the secondary sch?

Take it and give her what she want and I belief dats ur aim b4 approaching her. no just fall ur(guys) hands.
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by saintneo(m): 1:30am On Mar 20, 2010
@poster
this is the bullshit that made you spam NL severally with this ridiculous topic.
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by OgidiBoy(m): 1:30am On Mar 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Hehehe see your head. . .na dat1 come be my greeting?shuor!undecided

Madam good evening, how is your family ma sad sad
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by Pweety4me(f): 1:45am On Mar 20, 2010
Fine thanx urs?and y d sad faces ogidi boy swag?
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
saintneo:

@poster
this is the bullshit that made you spam NL severally with this ridiculous topic.

Good question.

He's posted this daft, pathetic topic about four times, in the same section.
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by hbabe(f): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
The situation must be traumatic for the poor lad!

@OP
The decision to be sexually active or celibate is very personal and based on personal convictions. Seeking different opinions on a public forum is a wrong approach; you should sit down and talk to yourself and decide whether to 'do' or not. Only go ahead when you are convinced it's something you want to do not coz certain percentage of faceless forum users said so or to prove to some chic that you can perform.
Re: She Think I Cannot Perform by chelseabmw(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2010
i wish u death penalty poster, u are gone!

(1) (Reply)

Bukky, My Romantic Beauty Of The Week / What Should She Do? / How Do I Tell My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.