Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This (655 Views)

Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / President Buhari Presents 2018 Budget (Live Pictures, Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by Breakfastgist: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2017
https://breakfastgist.com/buhari-presents-2018-budget-by-2pm-law-makers-vows-to-disrupt-him-saying-this/
The President of Nigeria in some minutes from now will be presenting 2018 budget.
According to report, this budget presents geared to take place by 2pm.
However, it is learnt that some law makers are not comfortable with the budget yet although Buhari isn’t ready to listen to their plight.
This presentation will be duly made today by Buhari to a joint session of the National Assembly although the many numbers of the law makers that faults the budget has vowed to disrupt it’s actualization.
Meanwhile, security has been provided making every part of National assembly ready for the exercise.
Nevertheless, the executive has outspoken that the purpose is for them to get it passed before December so the budget can return to its original execution calendar which is from >>>continue to site grin https://breakfastgist.com/buhari-presents-2018-budget-by-2pm-law-makers-vows-to-disrupt-him-saying-this/ �� please make una visit my site and give me view and like shocked cool���
Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Lawmakers, The Enemies of the State.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by madridguy(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Law maker abi law breaker

Bunch of rogues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by Breakfastgist: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2017
modelmike7:
But I think they are right somehow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by nero2face: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2017
Another drama loading
Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by id911(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
modelmike7:

Sarrki and useless comment is like Lai Mohammed and lies, inseparable

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by PointZerom: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by Breakfastgist: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2017
id911:

Lols
Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by clevvermind(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2017
id911:

AND HE USUALLY CALLS HIMSELF A PATRIOT. I WONDER WHAT KIND OF PATRIOT HE IS.
Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2017
modelmike7:

The national assembly is crying over constituency allowance. Their normal looting portion.
They are angry because the federal government didn't release a lot of money for them to squander in 2017.
Nigeria senate and House of Rep just want money they can use to influence their people for re-election.
Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by Saaruman(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2017
2016 budget, a calamity. 2017 budget, a disaster. 2018 budget, a...

Buhari D Vegetable is a disgrace to civilization.
Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by henrysam(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2017
On what mtef is Buhari basing his budget. When the Nass have not agreed on it. Meanwhile the price of oil is going up almost everyday now I see executive fraudulent practices manifesting and they once again want the populace to be at loggerhead with the Nass so as to blame them for not passing the budget on time
Re: Buhari Presents 2018 Budget By 2pm – Law Makers Vows To Disrupt Him Saying This by Jesusloveyou: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2017
I am helping the stupid idiotic pigs of lawmakers to cry.
Their wailing will know no end.
Because this is a change government

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Releases Test Scripts Of Teachers Who Failed Primary 4 Exam-naijasimple / I Will Provide For Igalas Infrastructures Wada, Ibro Failed To… – Gov Bello / 2019: I Will Seek Your Vote Again - Buhari Tells Nigerians..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.