Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa (19271 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by aldexrio(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Download this fun game for free on Google Play store. You would love it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SaturnGames.RollerBladePro
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
id911:
God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
He should go and tidy the road from yola to mubi that OBJ awarded him twice which he squander the money.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Winners72:
You just can't be Nigerian president again, never.
but why would muslim world put shekau on the list of 500 most prominent Muslim in the world' is like they are in support of what his doing' nawah for Islam
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
RIP To the dead.
Hope our gallant soldiers are well equipped as we are made to believe?
Anyway,ATIKU we trust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
OvieNeo:
why am i even here.
BTW, chaiiii international break don come to pause our bets.
matches dae dis week na
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by totorimi: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Someone once said they will make Nigeria ungovernable if Jonathan won the election. Now GEJ has gone why is Nigeria still ungovernable.

What is the new born of contention? Is it settlement or is it power tussle? what are they still killing for.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Gamesmart: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
hakeem4:

You don't know the Atiku is already recruiting his internet warriors to open accounts on social media platforms?

Employment for the idiotic youths.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by ibkgab001: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
id911:

God punish both of you
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by talk2percy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
This Buhari boys are getting out of hand oh
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by talk2percy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
totorimi:
Someone once said they will make Nigeria ungovernable if Jonathan won the election. Now GEJ has gone why is Nigeria still ungovernable.

What is the new born of contention? Is it settlement or is it power tussle? what are they still killing for.
Honestly I dunno. The problem with raising monsters is, even after feeding them with other people's blood, they will one day come for its owner's blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by id911(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
ibkgab001:

God punish both of you
You need to have your BP check asap...thank me later bro
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by nwatthu(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
ATIKU,WE TRUST!,SWEARING IN CEREMONY LOADING>>>
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by madecity(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Turakitakeova #turaki2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Thicktemptation(f): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
id911:
Insha Allah
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
The more this guy talk, the more i see why all past leaders belong in jail
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Redhot111(m): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is that Boko Haram is stronger than the Nigerian army.
The Nigerian Army is unable to contain them.

Semantics and verbal condemnation of their actions won't deter them, rather it will spur them to more attacks.

It's about time the government gives in to their demand since our military is helpless so as to prevent more people from being killed.

I think u honestly don't hv ideas wat their demands are.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by JayB11(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
demolaxl:
If you visit Adamawa and you witness the wide disparity between the rich and the poor, you will agree Atiku is just after his pocket and every words, action, activity of his is to further enrich his pocket.

In other news, i sell good titled lands in Sangotedo up to Ibeju lekki.
You can even get a 660sqm for 1.9m
Check my profile for my contact
Which Adamawa are you talking about sir? The disparity btw the poor and the rich is a human nature reality, its also a global thing. Adamawa has been blessed with top politicians but what have they done to us? Same Atiku you are criticizing is the only Politician in Adamawa that is single handedly developing the state's economy. American University of Nigeria, Faro Company, Adama Plastic Bottling Company, Rico Gado Company, Radio and TV Gotel; all these companies and institutions has changed Adamawa's status. If you are a cleaner in any of Atiku's establishments, u will rarely beg elsewhere, he reduced unemployment at a great level, and he offers lots of scholarships at his University, those who benefit from him are those close to us, so it doesnt sound like we heard so and so. If u say he stole our money, consider that he is one of the few giving back and the only in Adamawa. I am tellin u out of truth as an Adamawa citizen. People who hate Atiku are Religious fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by id911(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
JayB11:

Which Adamawa are you talking about sir? The disparity btw the poor and the rich is a human nature reality, its also a global thing. Adamawa has been blessed with top politicians but what have they done to us? Same Atiku you are criticizing is the only Politician in Adamawa that is single handedly developing the state's economy. American University of Nigeria, Faro Company, Adama Plastic Bottling Company, Rico Gado Company, Radio and TV Gotel; all these companies and institutions has changed Adamawa's status. If you are a cleaner in any of Atiku's establishments, u will rarely beg elsewhere, he reduced unemployment at a great level, and he offers lots of scholarships at his University, those who benefit from him are those close to us, so it doesnt sound like we heard so and so. If u say he stole our money, consider that he is one of the few giving back and the only in Adamawa. I am tellin u out of truth as an Adamawa citizen. People who hate Atiku are Religious fanatics.

May God bless you my boss! If Atiku were President in 2015 things wouldn't have gone this bad in Nigeria. Buhari knows nothing about governance and leadership, he would be kicked out in 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by python1: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
[s]
PointZerom:
Buhari should be arrested for genocide, He and his supporters are blood Suckers. He sent the innocent citizens back to their villages from the IDP camp claiming to have defeated BH just to score cheap political point over GEJ only to get these lads killed by BH.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dogara’s People Voted Against Buhari’s Man / Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups / Amosun: I Won’t Rule Myself Out Of Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.