Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Bbnaija Uriel Cries Bitterly Of Her Sagging Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija Uriel Cries Bitterly Of Her Sagging Breast (798 Views)

Simple Home Treatment For Sagging Breast / Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract / Reasons For A Sagging Cleavage (sagging Breast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Uriel Cries Bitterly Of Her Sagging Breast by Loveth1: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Watch short video as Bbnaija past contestant Uriel cries bitterly for her sagging breast that her fans pointed on her via instagram. But surprisingly after crying she claim she love and proud of her boobs that it's natural

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Qm1Qk3wbo&itct=CDMQpDAYAyITCIK6iZ21rNcCFajAVQod1psJzjILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDR3ZoNko5Y1ViN010Y2dtRjlKdC0yUQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Cries Bitterly Of Her Sagging Breast by Merryglad(f): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lol.....God abeg o
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Cries Bitterly Of Her Sagging Breast by Bibi294(f): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
#naturalsagging breast? Well.I love her cos she refused to be a victim of cyberbully... But I'm not sure saggig breasts are natural. Not after series of sucking and abortion

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Uriel Cries Bitterly Of Her Sagging Breast by horlareey(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mtchewww
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Cries Bitterly Of Her Sagging Breast by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bibi294:
#naturalsagging breast? Well.I love her cos she refused to be a victim of cyberbully... But I'm not sure saggig breasts are natural. Not after series of sucking and abortion
Honest babe.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Caught Redhanded With Her Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed By Husband(photos) / Can A Relationship Go Back To Exactly How It Was After One Partner Cheats? / Make She Use Police Talk True If She Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.