Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract (8097 Views)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Lady Cries Bitterly As Her “psy Caught Fire” After $£x Romp, Demands For Water / Lady Cries Bitterly After Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Notify Her Of Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Linadinna: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Former Amw (Aloma Music Worldwide) Artiste who just some few weeks back announced his exit from AMW and his contract with DMW (Davido Music Worldwide) is crying bitterly after his contract with DMW is terminated by the DMW boss Davido for his unruly attitude of massively beating his girlfriend and leaving her in a state of blackout.

Lil Frosh who had been beating his girlfriend and was recently exposed by one of her family members on Instagram is in a sad state at the moment.

Some days ago, it seems all things were rosy when he announced his exit from AMW and his full loyalty to DMW, but the artiste had soiled his own luck with his own hands by physically abusing his girlfriend.

Lil Frosh whose girlfriend is a video vixen stopped her from featuring in other musicians' video and anytime he takes her to record a song in the studio, people allegedly said he shouts at her when she can't control her excitement when he's recording.

After series of abusing her, her cousin who is also her manager exposed him on Instagram, tagging his boss Davido and his yet to be wife Chioma Rowland.

The cousin said some Lil Frosh apologist offered some Instagram users 70,000 Naira to report the post and his account so it could get deleted, and they also came to his dm to bribe him to keep mute but he refused saying he had been keeping quiet thinking Lil Frosh would change. That her only crime was loving Lil Frosh and he paid her back by abusing her, that he would pay for it.

Davido, drawn to the drama, decided to terminate Lil Frosh contract. Most fans welcome the development saying it is the right decision so that others would learn from it. Some fans on the other hand expressed disappointment saying Lil Frosh personal life should not be a subject for Davido to meddle into, cause he is only his boss.

Lil Frosh is in a sad state as at filing this report and some people said Davido should have suspended him only and advice him to go for counseling since he has anger issues.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/10/lil-frosh-cries-bitterly-as-davido.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by YoonSung20: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
See wetin you do yourself, but don't give up, work harder, learn from Lyta

16 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Jaysolu(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Won't he still beat another girl

2 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by James4bright(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Seen this before.
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by zara23: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
I hope Lil Frosh learns from all this.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Endymi: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=MrTAnonymous post=94683810]I hope Lil Frosh learns from all this.

Believe me,all this things are staged,we have seen it all.
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=Endymi post=94684183][/quote]

I doubt it. This isn't staged at all, it happened for real

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Jaqenhghar: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
counselling. In Niggeria? Wetin person no go hear.

5 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by chinchonglee(m): 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jetli!
U beat person pikin sotey her forehead swell join.

4 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by BigJoe19: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Old video.
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by seanwilliam(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lilfrosh, in life there will always be fhuck up some where.. take your L in peace and double your husle.. forget davido

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Introvertmemer(m): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

I doubt it. This isn't staged at all, it happened for real

abi ogun wanna kelt dis one and his na me talk am everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Gabe427: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2020
is it because they haven't started pressing charges that why you are crying

the family of the girl are a bunch of sellout

I for Don Sue the woman beater to his last boxers it not like they are lacking proof

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by bukxy: 12:37am On Oct 07, 2020
peele o sorry o
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Bigbishung(m): 12:40am On Oct 07, 2020
he caused it.sometimes don't let emotions override your decisions.male version of BBN Erica.small thing Dem start to querrel,abuse and get violenct

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Flytime: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2020
YoonSung20:
See wetin you do yourself, but don't give up, work harder, learn from Lyta
wetin do lyta?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Ever8090: 1:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Make him bring small money come make I sign am for my my grandfather label...I need money to leave this country even if na Cameron,

2 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by solonubinho(m): 2:25am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Lexusgs430: 2:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Pride falls before a boy............. Humbility is importanter ............... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by akezn: 5:30am On Oct 07, 2020
You never even start work, them done sack you.

Wahala dey ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by femi4: 5:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Jaysolu:
He learn from the fact the beating a girl can cost him the source of his livelihood

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 07, 2020
Be careful how you treat a girl.... A woman has power
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by SavageBoy: 6:25am On Oct 07, 2020
Make you no go allow devil play free kick at the pinnacle of your success.This one don go chop last supper with him village peopleshocked

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Bobotic(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2020
OBO Baddest grin grin grin

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by DonBenny77(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2020
He should suffer, them no dey beat woman like that...

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by bigjackass: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2020
Very good. Very nice one from OBO.
Girls should also learn to walk away from abusive relationships. Imagine receiving that kind of beatings from a boyfriend not even husband
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by meraola29080: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Make you no go allow evil play freedom penalty at the zenith of your successful.This one donald go chop prior dinner with him town folks
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by davillian(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2020
Jaysolu:
He should go and be beating another girl outside...
But not in davidos record label
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Kingnelson9: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Is The Girlfriend Happy Nw ?
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by pretydiva(f): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2020
He learnt his lessons the hard way
Re: Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract by Tillatalk: 7:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Power of social media

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This! / Why I Don't Date Slim Guys / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.