Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 (14318 Views)

Saraki Fires Back At Tinubu Over Budget Padding Allegation / Femi Adesina Sleeping During The Budget 2018 Presentation (Photos) / Breakdown Of Budget 2018 Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by Thobiy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
You don't even know who is telling lie, maybe it is APC or PDP. Politician fighting for the mass is hard to believe not even those claiming to be working
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by 12345baba(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
omokab:
They are completely not serious. They are trying to sabotage the effort of the federal government to paint it black in the eyes of the masses. If at all they are not satisfy, is there no other means to check mate the executive. Budget implementation does not mean 100 percent but spend according to availability of fund and use judiciously. At least we can what this govt is spending money on it like agriculture, roads, power, creation of jobs eg N-power and school feeding just to mention a few. The PDP lawmakers should please tell us how they implemented during their own tenure and show us the cash available then in term of total revenue to total expenditure. All what they are fighting for is not because of you and me but failure of federal govt to give them all what they are asking for from the budget. Set of crook that doesn't want a better Nigeria. Just for them and their family to be living large. God will punish them all.
just shut up
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by NigerDeltan(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

NigerDeltan the NigerDeltan are you see what am saw...him get time to type all that plenty diatribe like Lamborghini from 0-100 in 3.5 seconds. Kala iya ooo

My brother, I tire for that guy oo

1 Share

Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by MrMystrO(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Fhemmmy:
I blame Buhari for this nonsense, till we have a leader that can slash the salaries and benefits of all this thieves in Agbada and suit, all these will continue . . . I am sure when you look at the useless budget, operational cost is more than half to pay these wicked people

Have you forgotten that The only ones with the Real Power to slash the Salaries You're talking about are these same Thieves in Agbada? The System is Not a Fair one My brother.
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by semyman: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
They can't try any nonsense, that is how Kanu made so much noise and people were almost believing in him. PMB has been standing delivering his budget proposal for over an hour now and has been receiving applause, team Jubril from Saudi, team FFK and team Fayose where is your shame. If any one do any how, he will see any how immediately. The Python never complete the dance o
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
MrMystrO:

Have you forgotten that The only ones with the Real Power to slash the Salaries You're talking about are these same Thieves in Agbada? The System is Not a Fair one My brother.

Yes, i do remember and that is why i call them thieves in Agbada, Nigeria politricks is whack and i wonder how there can ever be a fix
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by PointZerom: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin Papa Destroy Pikin (PDP) only know noise making

So many nonsense in one post.
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by jbcul4ril(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
How will 2016/2017 budget be implemented when we all support those that steal and earn jumbo salaries?

We are all in these together grin grin grin
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
deflover:

Truly we are seeing the use of the budget....the roads are tarred
24 hrs light that all our bottles dey break cos of too much light
Yes they can't loot again cos dey are PDP
Only APC can loot and nuffin is done cos there is a new sherifatu in town

Please when you are done with what you are smoking
Please pass it to me
I wan dey reason with my yansh like you cheesy grin cheesy
lols @sherifatu
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by Bimpe29: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
What a big lie? What we read at times are not what really happen. Come and see the members of the 8th National Assembly clapping as PMB conclude his speech.
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by Charly68: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
When did the NASS pass 2017 budget that they are crying about poor implementation now..their action amounted to blackmail
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by gerreer15: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mind-blowing
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by Bobby808: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
omokab:
They are completely not serious. They are trying to sabotage the effort of the federal government to paint it black in the eyes of the masses. If at all they are not satisfy, is there no other means to check mate the executive. Budget implementation does not mean 100 percent but spend according to availability of fund and use judiciously. At least we can what this govt is spending money on it like agriculture, roads, power, creation of jobs eg N-power and school feeding just to mention a few. The PDP lawmakers should please tell us how they implemented during their own tenure and show us the cash available then in term of total revenue to total expenditure. All what they are fighting for is not because of you and me but failure of federal govt to give them all what they are asking for from the budget. Set of crook that doesn't want a better Nigeria. Just for them and their family to be living large. God will punish them all.
stone brain like Buhari himself
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by kernel505: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
omokab:

Did they (APC) implement 2015, 2016, 2017 at least up to 30%, and if yes... Show me three projects that sums up 20 trillion naira, and if no, what the huge sum-budget without fiscal possibility.
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by ud4u: 1:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Exactly my mind, what about the previous budgets?, Have they been implemented? Because this huge amount of money they are mentioning was not mentioned during Jonathan's régime, and yet nothing to show for it.
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by tit(f): 2:34am On Nov 08, 2017
omokab:

buhari is useless
Re: PDP Reps Plot Protest Against Buhari Over Budget 2018 by MistaB(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2017
When u see a turth always say it, it doesnt have to be PDP or APC thing all the time, where was there placards(Members) when they budget billions of naira for there vehicles in the middle of recession or u think that was okay?
As the guy above said.....Members(PDP/APC) are after what they get alone and their families, dont care bout u
NigerDeltan:

Brother you try jare!
Is like the alert jst enter, cos this kind of energy can only come when someone has been paid of his dues

Once again, weldone!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Unseat Senator / Ordinary Nigerians Not Among Those Saying ‘Bring Back Corruption’ - Osinbajo / Adolor Okotie-Eboh Dies, Uduaghan, Ogboru Mourn (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.