Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats (29939 Views)

NDIGBO: Now That Our Beloved ALEX EKWUEME Is No More / Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead / Alex Ekwueme Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by ooshinibos: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Naija !!!!! YOU GUYS CAN WORSHIP YOUR LEADERS o ,even they have had zero impact to your live
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by drololaaof: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thank God for keeping him alive ,shaming the enemies .those perpetrating these rumours must be dealt with. It is good to let us be informed but not with false and terrifying news
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by thunderbabs: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Where is dt guy who was blaming him for contributing to Nigeria's problem.......you can face him bow and tell him...he'z alive tongue
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
If you are not dead, you will die. I hope you don't die, so you bury your own kids. Your kids will never enjoy the properties you keep for yourselves. You will bury your kids. I am so happy you are alive, you all will rot in hell. Tinubu's kid died and the whole newspaper agency carried such news. What nonsense. After so much destruction to the country, you all will bury your own kids. Idiots
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by norris123(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
I knew he can't be dead like that. That's the only respected elder statesman in East so nothing should happen to him abeg. Wish you quick recovery sir
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Adamadam: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Same false news was carried about Zik, Buha and now Alex.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by bejeria101(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
These lunatic zombies think na jubrin them they deal with. Bunch of oponu kingsway.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by urchman23: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
sirequity:

Source: http://headline.com.ng/ekwueme-alive-receiving-visitors/
the stupid man they call Rochas pickin on his face book page annouce it, and was pround of it.fool let him announce the death of his oga Rochas first, before another person.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Icon79(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
So she married him without making any research and without meeting his family? Are you freaking kidding me or something

Please tell me you're kidding!

O pari

OtemSapien:
I'm happy for him. Successful people attract many to themselves and everyone will always want to identify with them. It reminds me of how Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, the criminal son of Onyemaechi Ekwueme, lied to people that his father was this particular Alex Ekwueme and through that, he won the heart of Lucy his girlfriend. She discovered that she has been fooled shortly after her wedding. See picture of the wanted scammer Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme below:

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by khalilullaah(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
,No wonder Mr Jide of TVC once said Nigerians have lost the capacity to ask the right questions little wonder they go into mob actions just to snuff out innocent lives,and believe any news even when it is obviously sensational.
Even at these people will still remain gullible.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by asawanathegreat(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thank God for him
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by OtemSapien: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Icon79:
So she married him without making any research and without meeting his family? Are you freaking kidding me or something

Please tell me you're kidding!

O pari

You'll get to read it in full in a TRUE LIFE STORY named ACTS OF THE 419. Watch out!!!
Lemme gist you anyway, Samuel Ekwueme is an expert liar. He lied to the babe that his father was receiving cancer treatment abroad, got her engaged traditionally, then when soup was set, he told her the truth. Beware of Samuel Ekwueme.
Meanwhile, below is a screenshot of his lies about being the son of Alex Ekwueme.

Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Haddock(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Nawaooo, so I typed RIP 2 d living b4

Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by emmyN(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
This was how they made reportage of Yar'adua the other time. Photos of him during and eating or adonbilivit
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Obec70(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Quick recovery your excellency
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Nedfed(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
abcinvest:
I knew it was a rumour. Long life

Long life after 85yrs
You won turn him to methuselah?

Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
dadaic:
If you are not dead, you will die. I hope you don't die, so you bury your own kids. Your kids will never enjoy the properties you keep for yourselves. You will bury your kids. I am so happy you are alive, you all will rot in hell. Tinubu's kid died and the whole newspaper agency carried such news. What nonsense. After so much destruction to the country, you all will bury your own kids. Idiots
I wish you the same.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Fit2Rule:

I wish you the same.

Your name implies it all. You have no words, I won't curse you, because you are a nobody, and you will remain such. Till your kids remain grand kids, and then, only then, will you become a name to your family. Such a baboon.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
dadaic:

Your name implies it all. You have no words, I won't curse you, because you are a nobody, and you will remain such. Till your kids remain grand kids, and then, only then, will you become a name to your family. Such a baboon.
I just reminded you of the golden rule and you are ranting.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm already very successful and very much on top of my game. Just know that we'll live to bury our father and not him burying us. Besides, if Dr. Ekwueme passes on today, he'll rest a happy and proud man because whether you like it or not, he would have left a sparkling legacy behind. I'm very confident that a very large percentage of Nigerians agree with that. I won't stoop to your level to call you names. I was properly brought up.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
dadaic:

childish ranting
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Luisema4luv(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Funnicator:

He helped your father as the former VP, you, who you epp? undecided

B lik ur brain dy quarrel with reasoning
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by mechanics(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thank God, so the other news was false, some people can spread rumour o.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Fit2Rule:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm already very successful and very much on top of my game. Just know that we'll live to bury our father and not him burying us. Besides, if Dr. Ekwueme passes on today, he'll rest a happy and proud man because whether you like it or not, he would have left a sparkling legacy behind. I'm very confident that a very large percentage of Nigerians agree with that. I won't stoop to your level to call you names. I was properly brought up.

Sadly, I wasn't brought up too well. However successful you are, I sincerely do not give two bleeps. Your success however is your rating, not any. If your success is decisive by you, my brother, trust me, you are a nobody. I wasn't referring to you in anyway. I was referring to people who had made a curse in the nation. You are successful, lol, trash talk. So because you are successful, I shouldn't say a thing to you. I can also clearly tell you that if you saw me, you would not say a word. Success. What do you have or know? A successful man doesn't brag about his or her success, you come on Nairaland and brag about your success, when we weren't talking about such. People like you will have 200k in your account and claim you are successful. Bulldog. You have no clue what Alex did to my father. So ask questions before you wish one the same. For me, I don't know you, and for me not to know you, you are a piece of trash to me.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
okoyeokoye:
childish ranting

Lol, Mumu personnel.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Megaideas(f): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Empty Kwontiri!

Any wealthy person who is sick must be flown abroad for treatment. Don't work on the health sector so foreigners can be coming here for treatment. Shame no dey una body.

Sir Alex Ekwueme, I wish you a quick recovery. The Lord Jesus Christ is your Healer.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Fit2Rule:

You already stooped low oga. As you have classified yourself as a better person than I am. You will need to tell me who you are. Alex left a legacy for you!! And still we have no power, we have nothing to boast of. Nevertheless, I am more interested in your success. I never mentioned about you being a low life person, or said anything relating to that. How did such topic come about? You need to think before you speak animal. You wish me the same. Well, this is what I wish for you, that someday, as a father, you will never loose what you most cherish. Alex killed my fathers first son, and you tell me you wish me the same. May you rot in hell. With you nonsense useless success. What do you even have? Make Devil lick your family small atom of happiness. You idiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.