Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,403 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Suld I Take Her Back?: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suld I Take Her Back?: (814 Views)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Agbeg Help.... Apart From Tramadol.. What Else Can I Take? / Who Suld I Go For? My First Or My Second Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suld I Take Her Back?: by bulletG(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2010
If a girl u ve dated 4 two yrs and loves so much wakes u up in d midnite and confesses 2 u that she just cheated on u! told u how it happend and with tears and a heart filled with remose tells u it will never ever happend again, wot will u do? cry
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by Flashfast1: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2010
^^will tel her I need space and time to think.
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by promkingzz(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2010
Its very difficult 2find som1 dat won't eventually cheat on his/her partner abi? Well i dunno abt u, but if 4rm details of her story she reveals havin gone beyond a kiss wit "d other guy", i'd clean d tears off her face & pamper her 2stop cryin but i don't think im eva gonna touch her again. There won't b any need quarelling ova d issue cos it won't change d fact she did what she did, can't get God 2rewind time and give her a chance at sayin to "the other guy" politely "im sorry i have a man, can't do this" and lets see if d guy will rip her clothes off and rapĀ£ her. She wanted it so wtf. 4a lady i loved, she'll still b dear 2me but "it" won't jst b there anymore. 4a girl i don't love or still gettin 2luv, ill get her outta my phonebook & life 4gd, in a gentlemanly way. So its up2u, u'v got to have a way 2handle it, its your situation. She loves u though, @least she told u. Abeg love mata na long thing!
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by midaskid(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2010
U want it straight? Ok, I'll give it 2 u straight. HELL NO! . Reason: She will do it again, Probably worse
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2010
for real you want us to decide your relationship for you.geez
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by bulletG(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2010
@ pc guru,
guy u r not deciding 4 me, it is only ur opinion that is needed, and pls if u dnt ve any, then hold ur peace,
and pls dnt reply and insult me coz i knw dats d nxt thing that will come on ur mind
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by 190: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
@bulletproof
i tot ure hart is bullet proof~
anyway sinc she confessed
stick wif her~
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by rawswagga(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2010
I will tell ha I nid space nd wen am kool off will take her back bt can neva trust her again bkos wat let her to cheat on u wuld lead her to cheat on u at a slitest temtation
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by BloodShed1: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2010
Why the hell are you in a relationship to begin with

The more I hear stories like this the more I appreciate being single.
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by omega25red(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2010
rawswagga:

I will tell ha I nid space nd wen am kool off will take her back bt can neva trust her again bkos wat let her to cheat on u wuld lead her to cheat on u at a slitest temtation
i dont think not trusting her anymore would be an ideal situation. if you forgive her why not forgret? who wants to live life wondering when she will cheat again? if she cheats and you cant forget you might as well dump her azz
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by rawswagga(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2010
Man u can never forget I can bet wit my mama's asx dat u can neva forget it nd u will always wonder where she is nd wat she is doing wen she is nt in ur presence.trust me on dat nd there wud b no trust.for intance u gave her 3 missed call no answer wat will ur mind b telling u.
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2010
u still nid 2 4gv her, jus av it in mind dat wat if she neva told u, i tnk she regrets doin dat, accept her apology
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2010
Its all on you, can you truly forget? Goodluck with your decision.
Re: Suld I Take Her Back?: by Pweety4me(f): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2010
^Ofcourse he can't 4get u can only 4give but never 4get.

@OP ask her y she did it?and then u need 2 move Closer 2 God 2 see whether she is gud 4 u or not.

(1) (Reply)

Y Is My Own Different / What The Things Women Fancy Most In Men? / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.