Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! (34861 Views)

Aisha Buhari Is Richest First Lady / 2018 Who Is Nigeria’s Richest Senator? / 2017 Updated List Of Nigeria's Richest Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 1:10am On Nov 11, 2017
Caseless:
grin grin

Brilliant! Make I go do age declaration. *heads to high court*

I must become a baby by force.

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by juman(m): 1:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Wasted opportunity.

My observation during her husband's tenure was I think the whole ijaw tribal leaders were interested in what they would personally gain rather than jonathan building projects.

But to be fair, dokubo talked out about some issues.

Ijaw showed nigeria what they can do. They are good in mismanagement.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 3:28am On Nov 11, 2017
juman:
Wasted opportunity.

My observation during her husband's tenure was I think the whole ijaw tribal leaders were interested in what they would personally gain rather than jonathan building projects.

But to be fair, dokubo talked out about some issues.

Ijaw showed nigeria what they can do. They are good in mismanagement.

I'm always amazed at u folks always thinking tribal. Jonathan was not "Ijaw people". Most people surrounding him and running the country were not Ijaw.
PDP was running the country. It's like when Gowon was in power you'd say his tribe, Angas, was running the country.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 3:36am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 3:42am On Nov 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 3:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Maybe it was a fraud, but it's too late now

**NWAFOR ORIZU

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 3:54am On Nov 11, 2017
VillageWinch:

What do I mean? I mean do u want us to fry beans?

You can fry whatever u wish. but there are people who find such info interesting
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

Oh, Yaba
wow! That's Lagos; that hectic place. cry
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2017
9jaDoc:
Maybe it was a fraud, but it's too late now

**NWAFOR ORIZU
Too too late. They say Nigeria is artificially made by lugard , and I asked, which country on earth is not?
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

Your info is wrong. Do some research

Nah, ur the one who needs to research.
Buhari has been dancing around good luck for 2.6 years now without touching any part of his body. He will accuse gej till he's tired.
Nothing will happen and besides, buhari has clearly shown Nigerians that he doesn't have the balls, he's scared as shit and other people are running his government. SO MUCH FOR a ""GENERAL""
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

I have never seen any of them quoted as keeping
N 11.2 billion in houseboys' names. If u have, share.

The names on the dollar bank account wasn't in the name of house boys n house girls, that part of the story was added by the zombie regime so that their Biafra masturbator zombie to have their fun grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2017
VillageWinch:

Whether u love your mommy or not is not the issue.
Others have not been caught by EFCC and they come out to fight for $31.4 million they were trying to hide

grin.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2017
VillageWinch:

If it were mama T she'd be in court right now fighting that all that money was made b4 Abacha became pres or that they were gifts and people like precisionfx would be supporting her!

grin.
Zombie quontinue to talk nonsense.
Nothing will happen to our mummy weda u like it or not.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

If you are caught trying to hide 31.4 million that you could in no way have earned legitimately, it is called CORRUPTION not gift

There were gifts n we like it like that. grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
9jaDoc:
don't mind that asinine.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

Famous Nigerian Scorpios:

Scorpio - October 23 - November 21

Reputed to be the "most powerful" sign of the zodiac, Scorpios lead fate filled lives and have intense and dramatic personal relationships.

Scorpio-born are passionate and assertive people. They are determined and decisive, and will research until they find out the truth. Scorpio is a great leader, always aware of the situation and also features prominently in resourcefulness.

Goodluck Jonathan November 20, 1957

Patience Jonathan October 25, 1957

Nuhu Ribadu November 21, 1960

Ayo Fayose November 15, 1960

Reuben Abati November 7, 1965

Christy Essien-Igbokwe Nov 11 1960 (d. 30 June 2011)

Chika Ike November 8, 1985

Munachi Abii November 5, 1987

Jim Ovia November 4, 1951

Davido (David Adeleke) November 21, 1992

Flavour (Chinedu Okoli) Nov 23, 1983

Falz (Folarin Falana)October 27, 1990

P square (Paul & Peter Okoye) 18 November, 1981

Ice prince (Henry Zamani) 23 October 1986

Bryan Okpara November 9, 1985

Joseph Benjamin November 9, 1976

Iyanya (Iyanya Mbuk) October 31, 1986

Femi otedola November 4, 1962

DJ Cuppy (Florence Otedola)11 November, 1992

Maryam Babangida November 1, 1948

Stella Obasanjo November 14, 1945 (d. Oct. 23, 2005)

Odumegwu Ojukwu November 4, 1933 (d. Nov. 26, 2011

Nnamdi Azikiwe November 16, 1904 (d. May 11, 1996)

Chinua Achebe November 16, 1930 (d. March 21, 2013)

Murtala Muhammed November 8, 1938 (Feb. 13 1976)

Oge Okoye November 16, 1980

Saint Obi (Obinna Nwafor) November 16

Olayinka Herbert Samuel Heelas Badmus Macaulay (14 November 1864 – 7 May, 1946)

Ameyo Adadevoh (born Ameyo Stella Shade Adadevoh; 27 October 1956 – 19 August 2014) was a Nigerian physician. (Our Ebola heroine)

me wey dem born for December don miss the flight abi?
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Caseless:
wow! That's Lagos; that hectic place. cry

Yeah, I wuv it! grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Caseless:
Too too late. They say Nigeria is artificially made by lugard , and I asked, which country on earth is not?

Awo said the below, but then I ask, which country is not a geographic expression??
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
AWOLOWO

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The names on the dollar bank account wasn't in the name of house boys n house girls, that part of the story was added by the zombie regime so that their Biafra masturbator zombie to have their fun grin

I think u r the zombie in this case

Taiwo Ojoye
PUNCH
Punchng.com

Patience Jonathan’s cash: Houseboy, driver’s names used to open $15m accounts

Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has arrested four domestic servants, including a driver and a houseboy, whose names were used to open bank accounts for Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan, the wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Sources within the anti-graft agency said on Sunday that the companies’ accounts were opened at Skye Bank.

The companies are Pluto Property and Investment Company Limited, Seagate Property Development and Investment Company Limited, Trans Ocean Property and Investment Company Limited and Globus Integrated Service Limited.

The four companies’ accounts, which have since been frozen by the EFCC, have a balance of about $15m while another account, which bears Patience Jonathan’s name, has $5m.

Mr. Sammie Somiari, who deposed to an affidavit on behalf of the ex-President’s wife, said the former First Lady was the owner of the money in the accounts.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

I think u r the zombie in this case

Taiwo Ojoye
PUNCH
Punchng.com

Patience Jonathan’s cash: Houseboy, driver’s names used to open $15m accounts

Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has arrested four domestic servants, including a driver and a houseboy, whose names were used to open bank accounts for Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan, the wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Sources within the anti-graft agency said on Sunday that the companies’ accounts were opened at Skye Bank.

The companies are Pluto Property and Investment Company Limited, Seagate Property Development and Investment Company Limited, Trans Ocean Property and Investment Company Limited and Globus Integrated Service Limited.

The four companies’ accounts, which have since been frozen by the EFCC, have a balance of about $15m while another account, which bears Patience Jonathan’s name, has $5m.

Mr. Sammie Somiari, who deposed to an affidavit on behalf of the ex-President’s wife, said the former First Lady was the owner of the money in the accounts.

I didn't read ur epistle.

""The names on the dollar bank account wasn't in the name of house boys n house girls, that part of the story was added by the zombie regime so that their Biafra masturbator zombie to have their fun .
Masturbate on Zombii
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Add this to that:

"It turns out that the companies Patience used to launder money were fairy tale entities. They had no earthly address, no staffer, no robot. The firms did not exist. She conjured $31.4 million out of nothingness – by sheer magic!"
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I didn't read ur epistle.

""The names on the dollar bank account wasn't in the name of house boys n house girls, that part of the story was added by the zombie regime so that their Biafra masturbator zombie to have their fun .
Masturbate on Zombii

Confirming what I said about u being the zombie in this case
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

There were gifts n we like it like that. grin

The right words are CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY. Which is fine ("everybody does it"wink as long as u don't get caught. Nobody in Nigeria gifts anybody $31.4m
(11.2 Billion naira!!)
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Caseless:
me wey dem born for December don miss the flight abi?

So sorry bro. You simply don't count grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

The right words are CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY. Which is fine ("everybody does it"wink as long as u don't get caught. Nobody in Nigeria gifts anybody $31.4m
(11.2 Billion naira)

Our mummy have broken the record, her gifts reached 100 million dollars.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Our mummy have broken the record, her gifts reached 100 million dollars grin

U r wicked. I think u r being tongue in cheek.
Anyway good thing u r helping us celebrate her!
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
9jaDoc:

U r wicked. I think u r being tongue in cheek.
Anyway good thing ur helping us celebrate her!

Thanks Madame or Sir.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
TODAY is Christy Essien Igbokwe's birthday!
Happy birthday to the "The Lady of Songs"!!
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Christy, Ojukwu, and Sonny Okosun

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Thanks Madame or Sir.

U r welcome, Ma'm or Sir, Ijaw or whatever, definitely not Igbo
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
Christy Essien Igbokwe

Happy birthday to the "The Lady of Songs"!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDrApu9APBk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.