Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? (6995 Views)

Poll: Which of These Is Most Romantic For My Weirdo G.F On Her Birthday?

PEUGEOT 504 or 505: 37% (3 votes)
Trendy Cars: 25% (2 votes)
Overseas Holiday: 25% (2 votes)
Jewelries: 0% (0 votes)
Nothing: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Who Is The Most Lovely Lady On Nairaland? / Most Lovely 18 Relationship Turn Offs That Can Ruin Your Romance / Romantic Birthday Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by Chykason(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Hmmm i hope she deserves all these expensive gifts ooo. . .embarassedlipsrsealedsmiley
anything that'll make her happy. . .moi command smiley

i hope by seeing through her mind and buying her what she wants, she won't be mad @ me. kiss
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by madlady(f): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^@Poster this is everything rolled into one
Heavy duty
Eye candy
Space machine
PEUGEOT wooooooooh

Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^ u like better thin ooo grin grin
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by leuelliot(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
madlady:

Heavy duty
       Eye candy
       Space machine
       PEUGEOT                wooooooooh
You are soo buying this for me
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by madlady(f): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2010
luizworld:

^^^ u like better thin ooo grin grin

Me and u bro-in-law. Off out now wink

leuelliot:

You are soo buying this for me

Sure, just gotta make the bucks first tongue tongue tongue
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^ where is madam, i want 2 discuss some issues with her. grin grin
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by kayc33(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2010
LoL tell me the OP is jokin?? 504 or 505?? U must be kidding, Arrange 911 'tipper' for her, s
he would definitely appreciate it more cheesy
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2010
kayc33:

LoL tell me the OP is jokin?? 504 or 505?? U must be kidding, Arrange 911 'tipper' for her, s
he would definitely appreciate it more cheesy

It's the thought that counts.

A Peugeot 505 is definitely better than a Legedese Benz. wink
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by Chykason(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2010
madlady:

Heavy duty
Eye candy
Space machine
PEUGEOT wooooooooh

vroooooom!
That peugeot hybrid3 evolution power-bike will certainly do kiss kiss

but how is d availability in d market

Really, this 504 or 505 of a thing is really weird. . .it isn't like those days that when chieftaincy title awaits owners of it grin grin

this obsession with 505 is becoming 2much shocked
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by Pweety4me(f): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2010
Lolz@ur profile pic. . .tongue
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by Ikenna351(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2010
Hmm! As for me, I love peugeot 505 V6 more than any car in the whole world. Why is everyone laughing at the mention of the 504 & 505. Problem with Nigerians is that we are pretenders, victims of bandwagon propaganda (everyone does it), etc. What make you think that all these good for nothing flashy vehicles on our roads are better and more durable than 504 and 505? For those of us that are auto mechanical/technically minded, we know cars that can give one any type of service one wants and still be on our roads beyond when you expected. Why would someone compare rear-wheel drive auto with front-wheel drive auto that are very unreliable? When you handle RWD car on a long distance drive on our highways, you will understand what am talking about. Problem is that Nigerians dont realise that all these modern flashy vehicles (the more you look, the less you see) are just city cars, yet people brag about them. Why would I own/have a car, yet I cant travel to any part of the country with the Vehicle? Thats front-wheel drive, flashy, unreliable vehicle for you. Most of them dont go beyond 300,000k/m, without their engines rebuilt several times. Yet, we all rate them very good cars to go for. Check online, if you doubt me. 504 and 505 engines, especially the XNs, ZDJL and ZN3J PRV engines can exceed 400,000kms and yet still handle good on roads as if you just bought them, except for those who dont know how to maintain 504 & 505, which is very easy and simple to do.

Well, you can say or believe whatever you like, but guess what. I just paid for, recently, Peugeot 505 V6 5 speed manual transmission. The car is going to be my MY BABY FOREVER. Care for a test drive?

Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by Chykason(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2011
Peugeot 504 or 505 saloon cars?
Both cars are something else. .
~Macho design
~generational car
~fuel optimization
~good for Nigerian roads
~rugged[i]ity[/i]

her birthday is around the corner. . March
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by Chykason(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2011
Ikenna351:

Hmm! As for me, I love peugeot 505 V6 more than any car in the whole world. Why is everyone laughing at the mention of the 504 & 505. Problem with Nigerians is that we are pretenders, victims of bandwagon propaganda (everyone does it), etc. What make you think that all these good for nothing flashy vehicles on our roads are better and more durable than 504 and 505? For those of us that are auto mechanical/technically minded, we know cars that can give one any type of service one wants and still be on our roads beyond when you expected. Why would someone compare rear-wheel drive auto with front-wheel drive auto that are very unreliable? When you handle RWD car on a long distance drive on our highways, you will understand what am talking about. Problem is that Nigerians dont realise that all these modern flashy vehicles (the more you look, the less you see) are just city cars, yet people brag about them. Why would I own/have a car, yet I cant travel to any part of the country with the Vehicle? Thats front-wheel drive, flashy, unreliable vehicle for you. Most of them dont go beyond 300,000k/m, without their engines rebuilt several times. Yet, we all rate them very good cars to go for. Check online, if you doubt me. 504 and 505 engines, especially the XNs, ZDJL and ZN3J PRV engines can exceed 400,000kms and yet still handle good on roads as if you just bought them, except for those who dont know how to maintain 504 & 505, which is very easy and simple to do.

Well, you can say or believe whatever you like, but guess what. I just paid for, recently, Peugeot 505 V6 5 speed manual transmission. The car is going to be my MY BABY FOREVER. Care for a test drive?

Ikenna.

[size=20pt]so should I go for Peugeot 504 or 505 saloon car or the bandwagon type for her[/size]?
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by Chykason(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2011
Ikenna351:

Ikenna.

[size=20pt]so should I go for Peugeot 504 or 505 or 505 V6 saloon car or the bandwagon type for her[/size]?
Re: Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? by Chykason(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2011
I like this girl 2much and i'll do anything for her. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Most Busty Breaast [PHOTO] / I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander / How Much Masturbation Is Too Much Masturbation????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.