Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now (10657 Views)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! / Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? / Should I Deflower Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Felincous(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2010
I met this girl on campus early this year when she came 2 enquire abt a course. We exchange nos and we became very intimate within a very short time. I fell in love with her  and we started a solid relationship. Recently she told me dat she is a virgin and wants me 2 despoil her 'cos she can no longer hold her self and dat she used to get arouse whenever we are talking at night on phone. I love this girl 'cos she is a wife material and she is a dream come true of every seriously minded guy. Also when it comes 2 d issue of Bleep i am not a saint but i am just thinking of giving her time because i truly love her. Kindly advice me on this, I love her and I dont want to loose her.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2010
Anyhow you feel is ok, but just be cool with her.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by EzeUche(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2010
Can you wait? Maybe you should not despoil her until she is married. I believe that a chaste woman make good wives. Just wait and if you truly love her, then you should be able to wait.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2010
^^^ shocking!

1 Like

Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by EzeUche(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2010
FL Gators:

^^^ shocking!

I am not all that bad my dear. grin

He should cherish her chastity. I respect women who are chaste. Even though it is painful for us men when a woman we like is chaste and would love to have her, but we respect them more.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Felincous(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
i am not in haste 2 hav intimacy wt her but she wants 2 have it wt me.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by THEAMAKA(f): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2010
what do you mean by rape her? why would any woman want you to rape her? you mean deflower her or something? undecided
that sounds a whole lot better cause the title threw me off
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

what do you mean by despoil her? why would any woman want you to despoil her? you mean deflower her or something? undecided

Lol
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2010
DESPOIL ACCORDING TO NL IS R@PE. How would any sane girl want that? undecided
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2010
follow ur mind
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2010
My dear do you know the meaning of "despoil" on nairaland? grin grin
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by lovemoi2(f): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

what do you mean by despoil her? why would any woman want you to despoil her? you mean deflower her or something? undecided

Ebonyeyes:

DESPOIL ACCORDING TO NL IS R@PE. How would any sane girl want that? undecided
my thoughts exactly, why will a girl want to get despoiled, i dont get it undecided undecided undecided, or maybe this another NL censoring, just wonder what the word is
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 21, 2010
EzeUche:

I am not all that bad my dear.  grin

He should cherish her chastity. I respect women who are chaste. Even though it is painful for us men when a woman we like is chaste and would love to have her, but we respect them more.

I already know that b4 you told me. You just try to play bad

rotfl @ painful lol
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by MuNeme(m): 2:27am On Mar 21, 2010
Despoil?
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by omega25red(m): 2:40am On Mar 21, 2010
what will change if you do it? how will you hitting that make things change you did say you loved her and she is wifey material so what will change?
oh yeah if you dont do it someone else will now that she cant wait anymore.

As a matter of fact i will do it grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by dumodust(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2010
guys dont usually post this kind of thread, let a chick tell me she cant wait and i'll nail her to the wall
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Bluhazel: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
The problem here is not from the poster but from the girl, you guys know how some girls are especially when they want to go bad. It's almost impossible to stop them when they reach this stage. So OP, it's a tough decision.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by ikmoore2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2010
my candid advice is that u give her want she want else someother person may do it and u will loss the girl forever.

Let me telll from experience, I think she is tired of been a virgin and want 2 explore her sexuality just like her friends.

So if u are willing to take the risk of losing her very soon, then just keep buying time , and the 1st sign that she has done with someother person will be 2 avoid u.

a word is a enough for the wise,
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by stecia: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2010
i,. tink u shld talk dis over wit d gal, find out if its really wat she wants or if she is under pressure 4rm frends,but be careful wit ur choices,dis step is very crucial in ur relationship and de stability of ur relationship, man, is hangin on a delicate thread

goodluck man,
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Felincous(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2010
I just corrected d subject. Kindl give ur own opinion.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by chrisrock(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
@POSTER, i have been there before,my candid advice for you is to give her what she wants,because if you don't and she gets it else where you will become less man to her.I believe she is under pressure from somewhere,you can still check out her friends,talk to her but be careful and be wise,so you don't get Heart Broken.One love bro.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Felincous(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
Just getting clue 2 what 2 do
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by jfking2005(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2010
@poster

what level are you in the first place??

i guess maybe lower levels

The game is always like that when it begins from experience.

so my friend give her what she want and stop blah blah over nothing.

if she will be yours fine let it be. nothing changes, you just ended up becoming the one and

only Dude in her life and if it last all thru her life time then your mission is accomplished lol!!

But if you refuse someone else will do it and she will only distance herself from you and the

r\Ship will end there while the other chap Dude keep up the good work but the baboon go come dey regret.

My frend na small word be this o

keep looking

cheers!!
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Orikinla(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
The fact is, if you do not it, she would end up doing it with another guy, because she has made up her mind to do it anyway.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by kpolli(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2010
if the skool is unilag n the n girl is big then i know her, she has said that to my friend too
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by DOAweb(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2010

@Poster

Have to go with some of the guys here, my guy simply give her what she wants if you like her enough, you might loose out at the end of the day if you don't wink wink

She wants it!! grin She wants it!! cheesy
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by candylips(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2010
interesting tales
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by kanayo74(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2010
@ poster do it fast and let that stop bordering you.
you have better things to do with your time that thinking of what you want to do with a woman?
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Princek12(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2010
It is elementary that nice guys, more often than not, finish last. You are playing Mr. nice guy, which will make her leave you soon, and then you will come back five months later crying to us about how women don't appreciate men who are nice and don't want to rush into bed with them. That being said, if you don't deflower her with immediate effect, she will find another man to do it, and there is a possibility that if that man has a big thang and does it well, your girl will leave you for him. A word is enough for the wise, my brother.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by justdream(m): 12:50am On Mar 24, 2010
My dear like som pips said, follow ur hrt. i fink she's in lust but who are u to withold her desires rite? cos if u dont do it, som1 else will and its better u are her first love cos from der u guys can work it out but dont alws pressure her for it afterwards.
Am not supposed to be giving dis advice but tats wat i got man, SHALOM.
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by Airtimex(m): 6:23am On Mar 24, 2010
Guy plz don't since she is still a saint
Re: Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now by promkingzz(m): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2010
i dey always tell my men, love matta na long thing! other gurls are like no! i wanna stay a vee until marriage(liars! they eventually get bursted b4 their wedding o!) and your girl's here begging u to "enter the place!" well, its a good thing that you love her this much as not wanting to burst her, but girls are funny o, i acted the same way to one chick once and she went and gave herself to one guy wey no send. of cos the guy "entered the place" and she came back and told me what she had done. not that i stopped loving her, its just funny i laugh whenever i remember it. in your case, she might not come back cos u are not me. whether you like it or not she'll find someone to do it. so the 2questions are "are u gonna be THE ONE?" "can she wait for you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Keep Your Ex-lover As Friend? / This Guy Must Be Crazy... / My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.