Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. (10578 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / 4 Mistakes You Make With Your Silicone Doll, But Don’t Realize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
NL_NATION

Our intelligence and consciousness depend on many factors. And very often smart people prefer to keep quiet about their knowledge and live an ordinary life without drawing attention to themselves.

Luckily, there are a few signs that give away these covert smart people even though they may appear pretty “normal” at first sight:

i. YOU'RE A NIGHT OWL

It appears that people who are most active in the evening and night hours have a significantly higher IQ level than the “early birds.” It might be because it’s easier to relax and think through ideas at this time rather than during the daytime fuss.

ii. YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY

Smart people tend to have a great sense of humour. During a study carried out by the University of New Mexico, it was discovered that people writing funny scripts for cartoons possess a high level of intelligence.

iii. YOU DON'T CONSIDER YOURSELF EXCEPTIONALLY SMART

The Dunning-Kruger Effect causes people with lower competence level to greatly overestimate their abilities, while an intelligent individual rationally assesses his or her abilities and is able to calmly analyze the situation.

True intellect isn’t put on display for everyone to see – it’s used in case of necessity, not to brag about it.

iv. YOU PROCRASTINATE

Yes, it turns out that constantly postponing important matters is another sign of a great mind. A psychologist at Wharton Business School, Adam Grant, considers particularly this character trait to have helped Steve Jobs focus on more important goals and became the key to innovation and development.

v. YOU ENJOY BEING BY YOURSELF

Quiet and calm introverts are considered to be one of the smartest. But that’s not always this way. At the same time, many intellectuals prefer spending most of their spare time alone, as it’s a lot harder to reflect on anything when there’s loud company around you.

Smart people feel complete; they don’t need communication to fill in space. They enjoy talking, but don’t strive to constantly have people around. Remember that your brain needs charging, and it can always be developed and improved.

HAVE YOU FOUND A SIGN THAT FITS YOU ON THE LIST?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by victorian(f): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
lordskid:
NL_NATION

Our intelligence and consciousness depend on many factors. And very often smart people prefer to keep quiet about their knowledge and live an ordinary life without drawing attention to themselves.

Luckily, there are a few signs that give away these covert smart people even though they may appear pretty “normal” at first sight:

i. YOU'RE A NIGHT OWL

It appears that people who are most active in the evening and night hours have a significantly higher IQ level than the “early birds.” It might be because it’s easier to relax and think through ideas at this time rather than during the daytime fuss.

ii. YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY

Smart people tend to have a great sense of humour. During a study carried out by the University of New Mexico, it was discovered that people writing funny scripts for cartoons possess a high level of intelligence.

The Dunning-Kruger Effect causes people with lower competence level to greatly overestimate their abilities, while an intelligent individual rationally assesses his or her abilities and is able to calmly analyze the situation.

True intellect isn’t put on display for everyone to see – it’s used in case of necessity, not to brag about it.

iv. YOU PROCRASTINATE

Yes, it turns out that constantly postponing important matters is another sign of a great mind. A psychologist at Wharton Business School, Adam Grant, considers particularly this character trait to have helped Steve Jobs focus on more important goals and became the key to innovation and development.

Quiet and calm introverts are considered to be one of the smartest. But that’s not always this way. At the same time, many intellectuals prefer spending most of their spare time alone, as it’s a lot harder to reflect on anything when there’s loud company around you.

Smart people feel complete; they don’t need communication to fill in space. They enjoy talking, but don’t strive to constantly have people around. Remember that your brain needs charging, and it can always be developed and improved.

This is something i can relate to

Nice one cool
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by kio052001(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
guilty
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
You are a good listener

You are open to options

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by CosmicPhoenix: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
undecided
Dz one no get ANY of the symptoms! Thank your stars.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by ogb5(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
But I am not funny.

But I can relate with rest.
Well if I was that intelligent I would have been richer than dangote, so no worries.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by teelarryberry(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2019
I can relate too everything ,,but I still dont think am de smartest ,,cos some people here relates to two or one ,,but I can relate too all ,, but I am sure dose dat could,relate to two or one myt be smarter dan me
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by galadima77(m): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2019
teelarryberry:
I can relate too everything ,,but I still dont think am de smartest ,,cos some people here relates to two or one ,,but I can relate too all ,, but I am sure dose dat could,relate to two or one myt be smarter dan me

Abeggy

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by teelarryberry(m): 1:29am On Aug 01, 2019
galadima77:

Abeggy

Bros I offend you before ,,no carry ur frustration near me aberg ,,
If life taya ,no be me cos,am.,, you day even answer desame na me with my bust stop ,, no wonder ,,now I know better

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Timagex(m): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2019
All the attributes are present here o! shocked But, I want to change some.. angry
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by galadima77(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2019
teelarryberry:

Bros I offend you before ,,no carry ur frustration near me aberg ,,
If life taya ,no be me cos,am.,, you day even answer desame na me with my bust stop ,, no wonder ,,now I know better

hahahaha... Nothing o
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by budaatum: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2019
lordskid:
NL_NATION

i. YOU'RE A NIGHT OWL

ii. YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY

iv. YOU PROCRASTINATE

All of them! Its a lie!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Funmmyastic: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Nice one,that's me.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2019
Pretty accurate
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by SODbaba2(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2019
Everything is me. The only but is that, I'm smart in practical, merely looking at the material I guess the problem - most times usually correct. In theory, I'm pretty good but not as good as in the practical sense anyway

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Roon9(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2019
Anyone that quickly states that they have all the above traits is less intelligent grin just watch them go cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2019
I was waiting for the 'wrong session' guys to come but it seems they like the post.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by LOVEGINO(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2019
lordskid:
NL_NATION

i. YOU'RE A NIGHT OWL

ii. YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY

iv. YOU PROCRASTINATE

all of dem
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by damtan(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2019
"this is so me" crew don dey comment above me. What do I know self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by thesolutions(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
ogb5:
But I am not funny.

But I can relate with rest.
Well if I was that intelligent I would have been richer than dangote, so no worries.
This is funny. So you are funny.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by ADRIAN88(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
As long as it brings me money, I want to be intelligently-intelligent.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Amazing47: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
So like this like this I'm smart
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by courna(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
so... accurate
but I no dey use eyes see nice ikebe oo

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by blingxx(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
lordskid:
NL_NATION

i. YOU'RE A NIGHT OWL

ii. YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY

iv. YOU PROCRASTINATE

Number 1 tho.. Even yahooboys will consider themselves intelligent undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Onuhgabriel(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2020
#FP pls
Then am very intelligent then?

Because i prefer reading in the room, i slept eariliest 1:30am each day, always love to be alone, though partially funny and i some time consider my self not intelligent as people thought i am.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Onuhgabriel(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2020
#FP pls

Because i prefer reading in the room, i slept eariliest 1:30am each day, always love to be alone, though partially funny and i some time consider my self not intelligent as people thought i am. And above all am surpose to be call lord of procastination, for almost a month now i'v been battling writting some story
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Onuhgabriel(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2020
#FP pls

Because i prefer reading in the room, i slept eariliest 1:30am each day, always love to be alone, though partially funny and i some time consider my self not intelligent as people thought i am. And above all am surpose to be call lord of procastination, for almost a month now i'v been battling writting a story now
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by tunjilomo(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2020
Onuhgabriel:
#FP pls

Because i prefer reading in the room, i slept eariliest 1:30am each day, always love to be alone, though partially funny and i some time consider my self not intelligent as people thought i am. And above all am surpose to be call lord of procastination, for almost a month now i'v been battling writting a story now

Me too. I still can't finish that story.
Ideas full ground.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by SirMichael1: 12:36am On May 20, 2020
Then I'm not intelligent at all 'cause the way I brag about my intelligence ehn... Then I can sleep for Africa as I sleep 8pm and wake up 8am the next (forget, sleep is sweet) grin

How could I leave the fact that Chisom broke up with me cause I'm too much of a chatterbox and at the same time boring?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Plut01: 10:14am On May 20, 2020
Rubbish!
I do all these and i know am not in any way near the word Intelligent. The earlier people start taking these writers less serious, the better for them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? / 10 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Wear Panties Nowadays / I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.