Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,846 members, 7,855,513 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) (38004 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom / Female IPOB Member On Horse Leads "No Election In Anambra" Campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Turantula(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2017
morbeta:

I would have chosen to ignore you but let me encourage you. For your information, am very successful, well fed and sound. For my rough face..hehehehe thats what the world needs..ruggedmen. For your gay question..why asking if am gay when I have rough face. .. grin grin so check yourself very well or better still, show us who you are. Anu mpama!!
A you yoruba?
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by morbeta(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2017
Turantula:

A you yoruba?

What do you want to achieve with my being Yoruba or Igbo? I am a Nigerian.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by ybalogs(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2017
evanso6226:
This girl still dey say Biafra or death ..... Ok oo

this one corner dance is about to make some women lose their homes
you wont believe wat these women did because one corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu07pAyBq60
This is serious ooo. The baba sef dey Gbenusi. Gosh, we're really in end time.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by ybalogs(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2017
morbeta:

What do you want to achieve with my being Yoruba or Igbo? I am a Nigerian.
Korrect my Nigerian blood.

1 Like

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by checkedout: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
cyynthialove come and carry your yeroba Muslim brother here grin

Yeroba Christian nko? You like dem abi?

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by ifyalways(f): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2017
The girl looks pregnant.

Where were the parents, the mother especially?

I just couldn't bring myself to watch the Clip till the end. Poor brainwashed soul, disfigured for life and obviously carrying a child.

Where's Kanu today? Olee ya? Maybe people will finally wake and smell the coffee

4 Likes

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by adudu208(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2017
morbeta:
Kanu has evaporated......and forgotten for good and peace. he was a nuisance and an empty drum.
I advice you speak with caution.

Peace is not the absence of war. It is the presence of equal right and justice.

The current situation in the country at large and the South-East in particular can be likened to a keg of gun-powder waiting to explode.

2 Likes

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by maafen: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Queenlovely:
Some people will watch events unfold

some people create event

some people comment on it.

The biafra leader has entered into history book of Nigeria and will never be forgotten.

Some of you will spend your little time on earth on other people's action

life is short get to work.
OK with this post you have earned an exhaulted place in history we will always remember you for it. Nansenxes

1 Like

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by okenwaa(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Jesu shocked

These yoruba women are something else ooo
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by okenwaa(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2017
Jesu shocked

These yoruba women are something else ooo

Shame!!!!!
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by xtenxive(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2017
Kanu's disappearance is another complete embarrassment & shame on the intelligence gathering and security apparatus of this Country and I am wondering why the service chiefs and Chief of Defense staff are still resuming and seating comfortably in their air conditioned offices. Something must be fundamentally wrong with this administration.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by wyqay: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2017
story for the gods
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by begge: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2017
Where is gadafi, sadam hussein,idia min, taylor, gbagbo, jubril must die.! he must die. any time u sick again, never comebk again. he must die
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by texazzpete(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Igbos are in a real quandary over this.

If you say the Army abducted Nnamdi Kanu, it's not a good look that their leader was taken away and everyone is silent.

If - as most believe - Nnamdi Kanu is in hiding, it's also not a good look that their leader went underground to hide when the going became tough.

It's a pity, though. Kanu could have used his popularity to sway elections in the South East, build up political capital and thus ensure a powerful pro-SE lobby at the center.

But now, jungle don mature.

2 Likes

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2017
Kanu go dey fok dis one nau
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by morbeta(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2017
adudu208:

I advice you speak with caution.

Peace is not the absence of war. It is the presence of equal right and justice.

The current situation in the country at large and the South-East in particular can be likened to a keg of gun-powder waiting to explode.

Are you the one to fight? If yes....why hiding while python danced. It is your ignorance that sitting on keg of gun-powerer. Hold your leaders accountable cos they are harvesting and feasting on your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Gamusgamus: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2017
morbeta:
Kanu has evaporated......and forgotten for good and peace. he was a nuisance and an empty drum.
EWU OGA KAGI NANYA
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by biodun83L(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2017
biodun83L:
U MUST B STUPID FOR DIS UR STATEMENT HAS KANU NOT EVAPORATED? AND IF WE SHULD CHEK WHERE U LIVE IT WIL BE LAGOS SILLY IDIOT IF UR LAND IS GUD U WONT COM AND STAY IN LAGOS
@ EMI4 AM NOT REFERING TO U BUT D SILLY IDIOT DAT COMMENTED ON UR STATUS
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by paschal100(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2017
cummando:
Obo e tin pose

Mtchewww

onye nke a asikwa no gini?
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by dumodust(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2017
kanu may be in an underground cell getting whooped in the ass... as one who advocates for human rights and freedom, i hate to say this but i think he asked for it when he started forming illegal militia and usurping people's right to vote.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by ugolinze123(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2017
shes got hot legs in the first pics....love em
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Referendum50(f): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
morbeta:
on cry me a river over biafra
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by nwabobo: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
morbeta:

I am Nwa afo igbo

Ask your mother who your real father is.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by adudu208(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
morbeta:

Are you the one to fight? If yes....why hiding while python danced. It is your ignorance that sitting on keg of gun-powerer. Hold your leaders accountable cos they are harvesting and feasting on your ignorance.

How old are you? A matured man/mind should know that there are many ways to defeat oppression and neo-colonialsm.

People have won battles by non violent protest, dissent and propanganda.
Did you see the Catalonians picking up arms to fight?

Just remember that there is a limit to what any man or group of people can take.

GEJ was removed from power without a single shot fired.
And before you begin to throw tribalistic darts at me, i am not from the South-East but I recognize trouble when I see one.

Slowly but surely the much needed revolution will come and when it does those who have fed fat on our common wealth will face punishment commensurate with their crime.

1 Like

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by adudu208(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
texazzpete:
Igbos are in a real quandary over this.

If you say the Army abducted Nnamdi Kanu, it's not a good look that their leader was taken away and everyone is silent.

If - as most believe - Nnamdi Kanu is in hiding, it's also not a good look that their leader went underground to hide when the going became tough.

It's a pity, though. Kanu could have used his popularity to sway elections in the South East, build up political capital and thus ensure a powerful pro-SE lobby at the center.

But now, jungle don mature.
In my honest opinion Nnamdi Kanu is either dead or in government custody.
That is the only sensible explanation.

Even though in hiding Maina, Tompolo and Shekau still releases press statements.

If he is alive and in hiding the goodwill he enjoys from his people is too much to ignore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Installs N300m CCTV Cameras Across Ibadan. PICS / Untold Story Of ‘Bishop’s’ Attack In Abuja Market / 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.