Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,620 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) (37993 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / 114 Female IPOB Supporters Finally Regain Freedom / Female IPOB Member On Horse Leads "No Election In Anambra" Campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Duru1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
morbeta:

I would have chosen to ignore you but let me encourage you. For your information, am very successful, well fed and sound. For my rough face..hehehehe thats what the world need..ruggedmen. For your gay question..why asking if am gay when I have rough face. .. grin grin so check yourself very well or better still, show us who you are. Anu mpama!!

Who gives a ratass if a dumbass jackass such as you is successful, well fed, sound or not? You seem to hilariously dwell in a cocoon of empty idiocy.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Duru1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
morbeta:

What do you want to achieve with my being Yoruba or Igbo? I am a Nigerian.

Most Nigerians are deliberate fools. It seems you are an example of the deliberate ninnies.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Duru1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
ifyalways:
The girl looks pregnant.

Where were the parents, the mother especially?

I just couldn't bring myself to watch the Clip till the end. Poor brainwashed soul, disfigured for life and obviously carrying a child.

Where's Kanu today? Olee ya? Maybe people will finally wake and smell the coffee

Have you ever being pregnant or even will be in future? It appears idiocy seems to get better part of most Nigerians. Anyway, appearance is notoriously deceptive.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Duru1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
xtenxive:
Kanu's disappearance is another complete embarrassment & shame on the intelligence gathering and security apparatus of this Country and I am wondering why the service chiefs and Chief of Defense staff are still resuming and seating comfortably in their air conditioned offices. Something must be fundamentally wrong with this administration.

This is because Nigerians are born cowards and have no sense of corrective measures. If most Nigerian have learnt the act of clandestine elimination of worthless leaders, those on the corridor of powers should have learnt a lesion.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Orpe7(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
So na u NNamdi Cownu dey take warm bed when him wife dey UK grin
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Ken4Christ: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
higherpower:

I thought he was a god. How can a god be killed or abducted? Please stop confusing people

What have I said that is confusing. Two wrongs cannot make a right. Even if he appears to have overstepped his boundaries, it doesn't warrant the kind of treatment I suspect has been done to him. Things should be done within the confines of law.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by CrtlAltDel: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Proof that Nebuzaradan is Azeezabubakar1,Headhunter1, Babaramotu1988, BloodyKiller and cursedAbiola….. Be the judge grin

Nebuzaradan:

trash trash trash
sorry i don't talk to akamu brains
i didn't read that
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
morbeta is a yeroba Muslim
kiss the truth

Same person…

AzeezAbubakar1:

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth

Again… Same person

headhunter1:
ok i agree with you on this
am only interested in your trashy posts
this one is not one of them
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

Same person again…

bloodykiller:
i wonder which government that will mastermind the massacre of its citizens all in the name of religion differences and ideology

buhari is a terrorist
Elrufai is a midget
apc is bokoharam

Kiss the truth cool

Kikikiki…. I am losing count

BabaRamotu1988:
e pain am well well tongue
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

My best of them alll…. This one he became a female…. Hahahahahaha

cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
what's this inconsequential troll saying grin

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

Cc: Omenka
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by skipobenja: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
am speechless doesn't mean dat am ignorant, but those speaking violent should be careful
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
New people injured or killed by army invasion of Kanu home keep appearing weeks after the event.

Questions I have about IPOB story:

Why did soldiers arrest Kanu father as well?
Did soldiers also arrest his mother?
Did soldiers also arrest his wife?
Why is it that instead of campaigning for release of Kanu and his father, the brother is complaining mainly about property stolen from house by soldiers? grin
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by ifyalways(f): 4:07am On Nov 09, 2017
Duru1:

Have you ever being pregnant or even will be in future? It appears idiocy seems to get better part of most Nigerians. Anyway, appearance is notoriously deceptive.
Get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by konoplyanka: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Duru1:

A useless old man like you insulting everyone on the thread because of the chief pig. How low can you stoop? You don't even have any contribution to make other than abusing everyone for their contrary opinion yet you want us to believe you are intelligent. Ibos self.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2017
higherpower:

What are you saying? Can a mortal military invade a god?

Same thing am saying, you won't hear anything reasonable other than insults and mockery.
Did he say he's a god?
Has he ever told you he's a god?
Have you worshipped him before?
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Ilefoaye(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
oputa1:

shot up!! u. fool, he did not run away but he, adjusted his way ewu , grt sence
U cal me a fool but u re Foolish. you knw why?
ask your Nadidirin Cownu.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Duru1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
konoplyanka:

A useless old man like you insulting everyone on the thread because of the chief pig. How low can you stoop? You don't even have any contribution to make other than abusing everyone for their contrary opinion yet you want us to believe you are intelligent. Ibos self.

How does the statement of "she looks pregnant", the poster referring to the injured IPOB girl, appears intellectually relevant to the discourse? Only a useless young man would refer to a person he has not met in person as useless old man. Again above post has shown you have destiny with idiocy.
Re: Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) by Duru1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
ifyalways:

Get lost.

You have been lost for a long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / El-Rufai: N3.5M Spent On El-Zakzaky's Food & Security Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.