Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit (39034 Views)

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by computerwiz2: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Nigerians curse and blast okorocha for building more statues while civil servants and pensioners are owed several months arrears. Infrastructure is almost zero in the state.

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by computerwiz2: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by computerwiz2: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2017
H

1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by aolawale025: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2017
There's always a good side to every bad situation. Some artisans in Imo state are making some money from these statues

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by clevvermind(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2017
I DON'T KNOW THE ESSENCE OF ERECTING THOSE STATUE. IS IT GOING TO BETTER THE ECONOMY THAT IS IN A DECAYED STATE?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by onward4life(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Next idol

Worship centre!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by ufuosman(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2017
IMO people hv to endure, 2019 dey will make d choice again. Dis man is doing business with all dis statues

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by NwaAmaikpe: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2017
shocked

It's so easy for everyone to say Rochas is a fool.
But I remember the clamour for Rochas in IMO state around the end of Ohakim's tenure.

The yearning for him was overwhelming.
From Okigwe to Amaifeke,
From Nkwerre to Ihitte Uboma,
From Okwelle to Mbaise.
From Onuimo to Akabo.
There was unison in this clamour.

Everyone wanted the messiah.
Rochas was too good to be true....he was all everyone wanted for a leader.

Imolites were wrong.
Rochas was a cunning, undeserving clueless snake created in the Hybrid mold of Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye.

Imolites are getting what they deserve.
If only they listened to Marshall 'Eminem' Mather's words, "when someone seems too good to be true; they are usually opposites"

Chief Martin Agbaso remains the messiah IMO state lost.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by ajokebelle(f): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2017
aolawale025:
There's always a good side to every bad situation. Some artisans in Imo state are making some money from these statues
I doubt the artisans are from Imo.
I'm 90% sure they are not

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Paperwhite(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2017
Okorocha have become a burden to Imo state.That is why APC remain clueless.Imagine erecting status everywhere,pencil production or masquerade dressing.

4 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Yyeske(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Okorocha, you can do better than this na

1 Like

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Evablizin(f): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2017
embarassed

Chai who did this thing to Okorocha?

4 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Oblongata: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2017
He is making imo a brand name in Africa, you mumus just won't see that now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2017
clevvermind:
I DON'T KNOW THE ESSENCE OF ERECTING THOSE STATUE. IS IT GOING TO BETTER THE ECONOMY THAT IS IN A DECAYED STATE?

The glory in what okorocha is doing today will soon manifest in the near future. Do you think it is easy to make a president of any country to abandon his/her official duties just to visit a state not even a country? Okorocha is now Africa's most recognized and respected governor. When he says his vision drives him crazy, your myopic thoughts went literal but it's ok you are not yet a lost cause. Your eyes will soon open when the 1million kids from different African countries start celebrating just one man in 5years to come. By then Okorocha must have been a celebrated icon in African political and social village. Be wise young man. Join the Rochas movement before it is too late.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by elantraceey(f): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2017
With the way this man started out with free education schemes and the rest, one would think that he's going to be the Messiah of Nigeria only for him to come to this debauch state.... it's a pity.

8 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2017
lol Roaches Okoracha grin

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by computerwiz2: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2017
elantraceey:
With the way this man started out with free education schemes and the rest, one would think that he's going to be the Messiah of Nigeria only for him to come to this debauch state.... it's a pity.

ibo governors are pitiable

3 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by lagdmark(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2017
The evil spirit tormenting Rochas is very strong, the poor man needs prayers from imo pple.

2 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Bolustical: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2017
Funny enough, Rochas is one of the best the Igbos have to offer in 2023 grin grin grin

Own goal buruku.

6 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Bolustical: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2017
I am surprised no one is yet to blame Buhari and Afonjas for this.

Rochas for President.

6 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Bede2u(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2017
Oblongata:
He is making anambra a brand name in Africa, you mumus just won't see that now
just negodu!
In a bid to promote ur nonsense ewedu party called Apc u couldnt even know that Imo and not anambra is the issue here

31 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Oblongata: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Bede2u:
just negodu!
In a bid to promote ur nonsense ewedu party called Apc u couldnt even know that Imo and not anambra is the issue here

I only aired my view, am sorry am not tribalistic, I am far mature than that, unlike you I reason objectively

Thanks for the correction

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by TeeAL(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2017
ok
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by NnamdiKanu(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Okoroawusa haf finished IMO people... Ndi IMO am sorry for the intentional one chance una Enter, I have always known that Okoroawusa as a scammer,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by OneKinGuy(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2017
Rochas Foolish Ahswear
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by AngelicBeing: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's so easy for everyone to say Rochas is a fool.
But I remember the clamour for Rochas in IMO state around the end of Ohakim's tenure.

The yearning for him was overwhelming.
From Okigwe to Amaifeke,
From Nkwerre to Ihitte Uboma,
From Okwelle to Mbaise.
From Onuimo to Akabo.
There was unison in this clamour.

Everyone wanted the messiah.
Rochas was too good to be true....he was all everyone wanted for a leader.

Imolites were wrong.
Rochas was a cunning, undeserving clueless snake created in the Hybrid mold of Yahaya Bello and Dino Melaye.

Imolites are getting what they deserve.
If only they listened to Marshall 'Eminem' Mather's words, "when someone seems too good to be true; they are usually opposites"

Chief Martin Agbaso remains the messiah IMO state lost.

tongue

7 Likes

Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by dadebayo1(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2017
grin
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2017
angry
Re: Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit by Guilderland1(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Okorocha for igbo means cocroach, now tell me how insect can rule human beings?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.