Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President (56484 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos) / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Abyduel7: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
In addition to the chieftaincy title given to her by Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha and a road named after her in Owerri the capital city of Imo state, The Governor has finally unveiled her statue to the world.

More pictures coming...

Stay tuned.

More Pictures @ http://www.ifeanyicy.com/2017/11/finally-okorocha-unveils-statue-of.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by GavelSlam: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nice.

People are even posing for pictures.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by opuambe(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Imo state is doom

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Getbizzzy: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Congratulations ndi Imo!

Okorocha is my governor;
Buhari is my president;
Arsenal is my club!

Chai!!!

378 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by BUHARIjubrin: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Imo will be great again

244 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by adem30: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
While Aregbesola unveiled schools

303 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Abyduel7: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kpele

Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!

Okorocha is my governor;
Buhari is my president;
Arsenal is my club!

Chai!!!

46 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by horsepower101: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Why do Yoruba's use okorochas stupidity to make fun of igbos when Okoracha is actually a reflection of APC incompetence.

Don't they realize that okorocha has killed any hope of igbos supporting APC.

DO you see any Igbo PDP or APGA politician doing useless statues?

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
cry

It even looks old and dirty undecided
Is that Spiro cry cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Ojiofor: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Congratulation to the statue governor.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Super1759: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by miqos02(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
seen

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Pidginwhisper: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nagode Okorocha!!grin

47 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Oyindidi(f): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Pidginwhisper: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!

Okorocha is my governor;
Buhari is my president;
Arsenal is my club!

Chai!!!
You know wetin that mean?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
I love this man aswear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
cheesy[center][/center]
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by BruncleZuma: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Okoyiboz3: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
horsepower101:
Why do Yoruba's use okorochas stupidity to make fun of igbos when Okoracha is actually a reflection of APC incompetence.

Don't they realize that okorocha has killed any hope of igbos supporting APC.

DO you see any Igbo PDP or APGA politician doing useless statues?

Yes, PDP is a very competent party and they turned the SE into an Eldorado before the APC destroyed it.

When you shameless reprobates were lying that GEJ had completed all roads in the East, we pointed it out to you but you called us Afonjas. What of the 2nd Niger bridge that GEJ completed?

There is no SE Governor who has the limited resources Rochas has and has done half of what Rochas has done.

You worthless clowns insult Rochas but praise Umahi and Ikpeazu.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Samusu(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
The most awaited part of the ceremony/visit.

Oya Nigerians, let's react like a chemical reactor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Okoyiboz3: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!

Okorocha is my governor;
Buhari is my president;
Arsenal is my club!

Chai!!!

There is only one logical explanation for what you're facing.

The devil has hired another devil to join him in dealing with you.

35 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by SomeoneNice: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chaiiiiii... See priority oooo.. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by frankcris(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!
Okorocha is my governor; Buhari is my president; Arsenal is my club!
Chai!!!
Chai...arsenal, I feel your pain bro.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by antontech(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
As expected, Okoroawusa

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Smartademu(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
This man is gradually turning IMO to a museum of statues.

18 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Alariiwo: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Foolish man

Imo workers and pensioners have not been paid yet he keeps wasting millions unveiling statues of foreigners who care less about his existence.

I no kuku blame am.. His people don't know anything else other than Yoruba matter. Na Yoruba affairs dem carry on top head like gala.

#yeye

25 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by pedrilo: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Somebody shud call dis gov to order na! Haba!
He is wasting state meager funds for Christ sake!
Who Imo pipo offend like dis?
Okorocha wetin dey worry u oh?

17 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lolzzzzzz
Cant help it.......lolzzzzzz

Ewuuu
Imo state Ndonu.......sorry
Oga adinma

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is a misplaced priority. I still don't know how will all these statues contribute to the economic well-being of the good people of Imo State. The money expended on the statues can go along way in solving the urgent needs of the Imo State citizens.

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
k
Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by Hysmady(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines / Aisha Buhari Donates Food & Medical Items To Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.