Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State (52660 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured) / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf's Statue In Owerri Already Causing Uproar Ahead Of Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by ChangeIsCostant: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
The unfinished statue of Liberian President, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, has been visibly spotted in Owerri ahead of the president's two-day visit to Imo state. According to a report by Imo state government, Liberian president will arrive Imo state on Thursday, November 9, 2017, to meet with students of the Rochas Foundation College of Africa and the Students from Liberia in particular whose parents died of Ebola.

The Liberian president will also be expected to key into Vision 2030 of ROCHAS FOUNDATION COLLEGE, targetted at taking one million children of Africa out of the street and giving them education.

President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, will be appreciated with Imo Merit Award and a road will also be named after her. And with all the feats she has achieved, she earns a Place in the Imo Hall of fame.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/ellen-johnson-sirleaf-statue-in-owerri-imo-state.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by ChangeIsCostant: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin

Who else is annoyed with imolite for not pulling down the other statue?

As the saying goes "what you don't reject will continue"

259 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
angry
Ladies and Gentlemen, Its official!! I want to use this opportunity to affirm to you all that Rochas is mad.

But we have a little problem here, he doesn't know he is mad.

347 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Paperwhite(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Okorocha have really become a liability to Imo state. undecided

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by jazon(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
This cockroach okorocha sef!

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Spylord48: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen,The D day is finally here. Rochas the clown is about to unveil his next statue. And guess whom!!! The first female president of Liberia.
Imo state workers are been owned salaries yet Rochas is spending millions of naira to invite all the 54 presidents in Africa and unveil a statue in their honour.
Is this not wickedness? What have these African presidents done to IMO state that will warrant a statue to be erected in Their honour.
I know Rochas was so good before he was elected but off course Power corrupts but absolute power corrupt more.

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Gotze1: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Maybe, the visit always add value to imo state and her people. Foolish governor.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by hertz9te(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
rochas i need a statue

12 Likes

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by seniorgozman(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rochas is a clown,
Follow this link to make money.Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///6TZjirfxUz51vztABQqz3b

7 Likes

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by meezynetwork(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Smh
Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by shukuokukobambi: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Finally okorocha's madness is now proven. He no even send his people cheesy

Which kind nonsense be dis?!! angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by madridguy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mouth sealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by kn23h(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
When will my statue be created, Obo-rocha? angry

9 Likes

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by kn23h(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Imolites are more concerned about the governance of Ogun/Lagos and Oyo states to pay attention to Obo-rocha grin

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by mgbadike81: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rochas Okorocha belongs to the zoo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Racing(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
How did Imolites get here? They came in unison and rejected Ohakim, not knowing that the bigger evil was about to be unleashed. I remember vividly after the election results were announced on that unfortunate day in 2011, everywhere and everybody was full of excitement and jubilation. We didn't know that we are gonna be in for a long thing. I can now, officially, say that Rochas has lost his senses; maybe as a result of the "ghost slap" who knows. I'm ashamed to say that Rochas is my governor.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by mrhowoto: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by eagleeye2: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
The sad thing is that some people will still defend this madness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by nonsobaba: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
I noticed that okoroawusa started all these funny behaviour soon after his slapping ordeal with ghosts began.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by mightyhazel: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
ai

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by femidejulius(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Okorocha :When a local government chairman in Lagos keeps giving award to governors of North East and North West regions...

Anyways, can anyone kindly help me check with Gov. Okorocha when my statue will be ready. I heard it is about 85% completed last night.

Everybody will eventually have his/her statue erected in Imo. Don't worry.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
God and Devil punish Rochas

13 Likes

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Pavore9: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Where is the statute located in Owerri?

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by fistonati(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
If value and morals are now a thing of the past in Nigeria at this present time, only God knows what will happen to the country just in a few matter of Years. Nigerian elders are now dancing Naked in the Market while the younger ones are busy laughing forgetting that a stitch in time saves nine especially at this crucial time that elders choose to celebrate impunities beleiving that the young ones are deaf and blind to their atrocities and not minding what the future looks like. If Okorocha is not taken to Psychiatric for proper medication by injecting sense to him, he will before end of his tenure declare Imo state is no longer for its citizens.
Where do we get all this wrong??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Mcowubaba: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Imo state don enter 1 chance, but seriously Rochas should put statues of people that have influenced lives of Nigerians.
People like Mia Khalifa, Madison Ivy, Kendra lust, Nyommi Bankx, Priya Rai and many more, these are real women that have helped Imolites in times of serious NEED

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin
Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Masterclass32: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
So he finally gave in to the urge to erect another statue.

9 Likes

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by emeijeh(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
We are not surprised....

Our husband Rochas has gone mad again

7 Likes

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by laribari(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
This life ehn, may God help us.

I remember clearly when you imo people were celebrating this man that he is this, he is that. The man has his own money, he is a millionaire and won't be a bad leader etc.

Today nkor? Well, at least him nor chop una money instead they build cartoon characters all over town. Blacks have failed over and over again. Who we go ever get to bail us out?

Mickey mouse governor.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State by Osasnidas(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
RO; I need a new statue
Contractor ; the last one was very expensive sir!, you can employ people who will gladly stand As statue. They will thank you for the employment

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi / Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.