Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) (31597 Views)

Gordon Brown Backs Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2017
First Triplets Born In Aso Rock Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari. PICS

The children of late Mr. Gordon Koniepu Obua, former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to former President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR, have reportedly bared their mind over their current unfortunate state after their father's death. The triplets are said to be the first ever born in Aso Rock following their delivery during President Goodluck Jonathan.

Gordon Obua's children write letter to Buhari

Their names have been given as Miss Eunice Gordon Obua, Master Jonathan Gordon Obua and Master Goodluck Gordon Obua.

The letter was published by Chief executive officer at PACO Research Solution Centre and political analyst, Clement Ovokeroye Paul... Read below;

"A SAVE OUR SOUL MESSAGE TO PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Special greetings to Your Excellency in the name of the most high God, the Alpha and Omega who see the beginning from the end.

We are Miss Eunice Gordon Obua, Master Jonathan Gordon Obua and Master Goodluck Gordon Obua. We are 6years old and we are children of late Mr. Gordon Koniepu Obua, former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to former President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR.

We are told that we are the first set of triplets that were born in the Aso Rock Presidential Villa and that was why our birth made headlines and we were celebrated by many. It is however very sad that things are speedily changing from good to worst. We do not pray for other innocent children to go through the hell we are presently going through in the midst of so much danger that we have been exposed to.

As we write this Save our Soul Message, our lives are in great danger. Beside the danger we are now exposed to, our two term school fees have not been paid. We feel very sad each time we are told about the school fees in the presence of our friends and classmates. We also feel bad when other children are writing but we are not given exercise books and textbooks.

With tears in our eyes we wish to inform you that we your children are presently homeless with our poor mother without any hope from anywhere and there is no way we can go to school today because of our homelessness.

We decided to write you this letter through this medium-Facebook because we watched on television sometime last month October, 2017 when you received some little children who wrote letters that they wanted to visit you and you immediately sent for them in spite of your busy schedule and programmes.

Our late father Mr. Gordon Koniepu Obua was arrested in 2015 by his office, the Department of State Services (DSS) and he was later released because of his health challenges. But all his properties and monies were seized in the process by the DSS. Our father was traumatized and he died on 13th April, 2017 at the National Hospital and was buried on 3rd June, 2017.

As we write this passionate Save our Soul Message, we have been evicted from the DSS Quarters we were living with our poor mother and we are presently homeless here in Abuja without food to eat.

Our uncles and aunties are equally making life miserable for us and our mother. They have been threatening our lives. They even claim that our late father has other children and wife but we only hear about our elder brother, Akio our father had before he married our mother and gave birth to us. Contrary to their claim and lies, no child or wife attended the burial of our father at Emeyal 2 Community in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State. All the people that attended the burial saw that we were the only children that were there with our mother.

During the burial, our uncles and aunties kept us outside, they never allowed us to enter our parents house. They almost killed us with our mummy and our mummy has written several letters to the SSS, the Police and the National Security Adviser (NSA) yet nothing has been done since then while we are living in perpetual fear. Life has become so miserable and almost hopeless and it is out of pains, sufferings and frustration that we have decided to write this letter which is almost our last hope.

We do not know what transpired between the government and our late father who served this country for over 30years that will make us innocent children to suffer this untold hardship and pains.

It is our fervent prayer that Almighty God will use you Mr. President who is father of all Nigerians to save our lives before it is too.

May God continue to grant you divine health, bless, guard, guide and protect you and every member of your lovely family.

We are your little children,
Miss Eunice Gordon Obua
Goodluck Gordon Obua
Jonathan Gordon Obua."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/former-cso-gordon-obuas-children-write-letter-to-buhari.html

6 Likes

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2017

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Gossiplover: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2017
this is sad but their father is supposed to have saved enough for them. Maybe he didn't have a chance to tell them where he buried the money because there is definitely cash stacked somehere...

Buhari sef....

15 Likes

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Beautiful children!

Its sad to read.
There is no need to debate the fact that these are not their thoughts or pleas but rather a guardian putting sentiments into play. I dont know, neither do I deny, that this plea for intervention is legitimate. Nonetheless, Bayelsa is not a poor state, why are the citizens going to Abuja for handout?

Are they building statues as well, as the SE leaders do, and abandon their responsibilities to become burdens on others?

15 Likes

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Gossiplover:
this is sad but their father is supposed to have saved enough for them. Maybe he didn't have a chance to tell them where he buried the money because there is definitely cash stacked somehere...

Buhari sef....

Easier said than done

2 Likes

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
They have deprived the children their rights and their father's properties undecided such cute children shouldnt have gone through all the hardship and pain they are facing now,not in these recession , I pray God pick their calls and make the blessing and luck attach to their names follow them so that baba will see the emotions in their write ups.... that is when they will now no they have families and aint poor angry the mother would have been going through series of pain to raise them up. God bless and protect them. Okan ni n ba bi, eta oko lo wole tomiwa cool ( i asked for one, but triplets came in instead) i tried with the interpretation tho cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by olaidedaniel: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nawa ooooo....

Develop a Website for your business integrated with
a Payment Gateway that allows your customers to
transact with ease digitally.

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by VocalWalls: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nonsense

I feel for the kids but I'm not silly.

I don't tolerate emotional blackmails.

The adult who wrote this piece and claimed the kids wrote it is a shame, a fraud, and a major disappointment.

If the kids wrote it, then they are truly living a good life.

Iranu.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by BornAgainMay: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
these politicians sometimes do fail to save for d rainy day ...... you should have stacked some money in your village n disclose it to your wife only.

children, you're lucky, you're just owing one term school fees and you're in a reputable school. I never paid 3 terms 150# school fees in my alma mata,
A Community primary school at Enugu, yet I am still alive, even when I went back for my first school leaving certificate, I had to clear that debt.. I have no damn to give concerning your predicament, your father's actions must have led many to their untimely death too.

your father's looting might have saved many youths in Niger Delta but he syphoned it without considering karma..

pay your father's karmatic debt n stop disturbing our peace.

You're still poshed. when I was like you, who will give me money for agbada?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by planetx: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
With all the corruption that went on during the GEJ administration no way someone that close to him will not be filthy rich. I remember seeing that guy always walking behind the president.

2 Likes

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Buharis heart is hardened all this won't sway him
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Eeya

Their late dad was CSO to Jonathan, not Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
I don't get it.... Z Buhari supposed to pay their school fees or what? R they the first set of triplets to be born? After staying in Aso rock, I'm guessing their mum was a sit at home woman who spent lavishly....

Abeg, do they know how many people r in worse situation than them without voicing t out?

Do they know how many people don't even know where their next meal will come from?

Though I believe this letter is from a very silly person, not their mum, but abeg make them no come spoil my mood jare.... Imagine

As if Aso rock z Buhari's personal house....

14 Likes

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
They should have written to Patience Jonathan instead so she can give them 500k dollars from her 31 million dollars with access bank na

8 Likes

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
VocalWalls:
Nonsense

The adult who wrote this piece and claimed the kids wrote it is a shame, a fraud, and a major disappointment.

Iranu.

As in eh
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Bolustical: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Gordon Obuah served under GEJ hence this is where Patience Jonathan can use a percentage of her loots to better the lots of these children.

ChangeIsCostant:
We are Miss Eunice Gordon Obua, Master Jonathan Gordon Obua and Master Goodluck Gordon Obua. We are 6years old and we are children of late Mr. Gordon Koniepu Obua, former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to former President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR

Imagine the male twins of the triplets were named after GEJ. They should forward these letter to GEJ and let him do something.

10 Likes

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Bolustical: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
It seems Gordon Obuah didn't steal much money before his death.
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
undecided wailing zombies and cownus pigs and idiots hand work. Can Jonathan be so heartless that he cannot take care of his cso or patience soo broke after all the millions of dollars amassed that she cannot help them out.

3 Likes

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by efighter: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Their father stole with Jonathan, so tell them to get from their father's loot. Maybe they don't know where the loot is hidden.

1 Like

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
VocalWalls:
Nonsense

Iranu.

I very much agree with you. This kids don't even seem like they are suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by dopemama(f): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
I feel for them! Abeg make federal government pity them ooo
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
And why did the girl's name come first? nonsense
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is so sad. He was just a security officer and they froze his account and denied him of his gratuity.

What a wicked government.

3 Likes

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Wealthyone: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmmnnn....why was d girl not named patience......guess the father knew what Nigerians don't know.

Anyway, since he served Jonathan, why not address the letter the former boss in Otueke? at least, he his richer than Buhari?
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Nukilia: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
It is a harsh and nasty world out there...
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by powerdiode(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Even mere looking at their name I MAY not want to help them...... Abeg go and change the GOODLUCK and JONATHAN from your name and re apply!
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Beautiful children!

Its sad to read.
There is no need to debate the fact that these are not their thoughts or pleas but rather a guardian putting sentiments into play. I dont know, neither do I deny, that this plea for intervention is legitimate. Nonetheless, Bayelsa is not a poor state, why are the citizens going to Abuja for handout?

Are they building statues as well, as the SE leaders do, and abandon their responsibilities to become burdens on others?
Beautiful? U mean literally saying right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Umar Faruq Hosts Orji Kalu After Meeting With IBB, Abdusalami (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Druglord, Intercepts Cannabis, Heroin, Tramadol / INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.