Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) (31619 Views)

Gordon Brown Backs Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Gossiplover:
this is sad but their father is supposed to have saved enough for them. Maybe he didn't have a chance to tell them where he buried the money because there is definitely cash stacked somehere...

Buhari sef....
Did u read the write up?

Daura secret service (DSS) seized all their dad had under the guise of pighting kwarruption

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Fideo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Gossiplover:
this is sad but their father is supposed to have saved enough for them. Maybe he didn't have a chance to tell them where he buried the money because there is definitely cash stacked somehere...

Buhari sef....

grow up bro u can do better than dissad
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by donqx: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
na buhari impregnate u...na buhari fuccccck u...better tell your lazy asZss husband to go get a job...you have no reason to bring a child to the world when you can afford it
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
delzbaba:
Buharis heart is hardened all this won't sway him

I don't understand how illogical some people can be. Why should Buhari be swayed by this, even I, am not swayed. Learn to read between the lines. There is obviously more than meets the eye here. For starters, their mother obviously is not his next of kin. Her marriage may have been opposed by his relatives for reasons best known to them. Theirs is mostly a family issue. The writer should come out and state the truth.

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Fizah: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
cry
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Born2Breed:
This is so sad. He was just a security officer and they froze his account and denied him of his gratuity.

What a wicked government.
Thank you jare.

You seem to be the only person that actually read through the story from all the lot that gave commented so far.

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Na wa oooo,

Baba Buhari, pls help this children out,
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
kaystick86:
Na wa oooo,

Baba Buhari, pls help this children out,

Yes he should.

But what annoys me is the way and manner their father,'s extended family has treated them, and the fact that this is commonplace in Nigeria.

Sigh
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Born2Breed:
This is so sad. He was just a security officer and they froze his account and denied him of his gratuity.

Largely because he was involved in potential criminal activity.

I feel sorry for the kids, but looters and their helpers, whether in this current administration or past ones must pay the price for their betrayals
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Trumps: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
delzbaba:
Buharis heart is hardened all this won't sway him
Sincerely, speaking GEJ & patient suppose to help these innocent kids & their Mum, afterall, patient Jonathan still have a lot of our Moines with her & the the late CSO served her hubby.
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
BornAgainMay:
these politicians sometimes do fail to save for d rainy day ...... you should have stacked some money in your village n disclose it to your wife only.

children, you're lucky, you're just owing one term school fees and you're in a reputable school. I never paid 3 terms 150# school fees in my alma mata,
A Community primary school at Enugu, yet I am still alive, even when I went back for my first school leaving certificate, I had to clear that debt.. I have no damn to give concerning your predicament, your father's actions must have led many to their untimely death too.

your father's looting might have saved many youths in Niger Delta but he syphoned it without considering karma..

pay your father's karmatic debt n stop disturbing our peace.

You're still poshed. when I was like you, who will give me money for agbada?

A thousand likes for this....
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Destinychild263(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
I don't get it.... Z Buhari supposed to pay their school fees or what? R they the first set of triplets to be born? After staying in Aso rock, I'm guessing their mum was a sit at home woman who spent lavishly....

Abeg, do they know how many people r in worse situation than them without voicing t out?

Do they know how many people don't even know where their next meal will come from?

Though I believe this letter is from a very silly person, not their mum, but abeg make them no come spoil my mood jare.... Imagine

As if Aso rock z Buhari's personal house....
put u self in deir situation..... and tink
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Cmeo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
I sincerely sympathise with these kids.

However, these kids needs to settle family issues first before calling on the President. Settling with their dad's family may help them not to need this SOS or President Buhari again.
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
They should direct this letter to Jonathan and Mama piss. Both of them are stupendously rich and should be able to cater for the children of their late CSO.

Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Caseless: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2017

Their names have been given as Miss Eunice Gordon Obua, Master Jonathan Gordon Obua and Master Goodluck Gordon Obua.

Buhari no go see this letter.

What? Their father sef. Na so him wan win Jonathan heart finish? Well, go and meet GEJ.
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by wildchild02: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
okay

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Their father was a very wicked man who deprived those working under him their entitlement, while other agencies where enjoying villa this man was busy making money for himself. He will go down history as one of the worst CSO in terms of welfare, he had 3 wives, unfortunately when he died they all abandoned him and he was buried like someone who had nobody.
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Charly68: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Baba will surely do something because of this children but what if his case are in court ? This is where complication can come in but in any case ,President Jonathan should come to the aid of those children,their father served him..
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Beetobee:

I don't understand how illogical some people can be. Why should Buhari be swayed by this, even I, am not swayed. Learn to read between the lines. There is obviously more than meets the eye here. For starters, their mother obviously is not his next of kin. Her marriage may have been opposed by his relatives for reasons best known to them. Theirs is mostly a family issue. The writer should come out and state the truth.
all I'm thinking about is those innocent kids.
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Splendid755:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working
scam
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
HOW THEM TAKE WRITE THE LETTER....
THAT THERE WERE BORN IN ASO ROCK DOES NOT MEAN ASO ROCK IS THEIR VILLAGE OR EVERYBODY IN ASOROCK THEIR VILLAGE PEOPLE.
AFTER ALL WHAT THEIR FATHER AND HIS OGA....
HIS ROYAL CLUELESNESS DID TO THIS COUNTRY.
NEXT NEWS PLS....
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Emekayoung(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Splendid755:
You are a thief. Those people who testified up there are fake. You created those usernames urself. Why do u want to rip Nigerians off in dis harsh economy?
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bolustical:
Gordon Obuah served under GEJ hence this is where Patience Jonathan can use a percentage of her loots to better the lots of these children.

Imagine the male twins of the triplets were named after GEJ. They should forward these letter to GEJ and let him do something.

This just goes to show, how truly useless Gej was/is!? His god-children have been abandoned! Poor kids
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jakohai:

Largely because he was involved in potential criminal activity.

I feel sorry for the kids, but looters and their helpers, whether in this current administration or past ones must pay the price for their betrayals

Where are the evidences that he stole?

A Chief security officer only role to his commander in chief is to obey without questions,that's if he was commanded To Help Siphon public funds. Which is not the case here.

Daura time will come and his kids won't even have enough to feed.
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by horllyma(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Splendid755:

Why have you chosen this way 419
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by olarmide(f): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Na Una father cos am na....y him go name Una good luck nd Jonathan at d same time.....eyah!....una sorry.
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
So sad, maybe the late husband didn't empower his wife when he was in active service.
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by kokoA(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Them no know where otuoke dey? Mchheeww.. nonsense and ingredient..
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by FrankGiel: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Born2Breed:

They are begging the wrong person... Channel ur to oga jona
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by chieni(f): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
VocalWalls:
Nonsense

I feel for the kids but I'm not silly.

I don't tolerate emotional blackmails.

The adult who wrote this piece and claimed the kids wrote it is a shame, a fraud, and a major disappointment.

If the kids wrote it, then they are truly living a good life.

Iranu.
obviously it was written on their behalf
Re: Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 1:51am On Nov 09, 2017
I am short of words... I miss these kids though...i know the story cos I was a part of it

Yele Omogunwa & Bamidele Baderinwa Beaten During Osinbajo’s Visit To Ondo State / Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) / Aisha Mamman, Buhari’s Sister In-law Is Dead

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68