Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? (1107 Views)

If You Woke The Next Day As The Opposite Sex What You Gonna Do. / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by CyberGypsy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Your phone rings* It is Fred*
------
Fred: Have you eaten?

5 seconds later

Your phone rings again * It is Victor*
--
Victor: I need you to sit on my face.

so tell me, who deserves a call back .. state reasons biko
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by Oyiboman69: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
If were a lady, I will go for the later...who knows when the trumpet will sound?

1 Like

Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by iamJ(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
dont ask if she has eaten, u dont care

Dont flirt with her, u dont find her attractive

Dont flirt and care, u dont love her

woman no get solution, just be urself, if she leaves, life goes on

#No Filter Attitude

2 Likes

Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Neither.

I will call my girlfriend and discuss with her the two ediots that just called me.
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by CyberGypsy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rokia2:
Neither.

I will call my girlfriend and discuss with her the two editors that just called me.
that's called gossip .. and it sounds kiddo to me .. how old are you
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by CyberGypsy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
iamJ:
dont ask if she has eaten, u dont care

Dont flirt with her, u dont find her attractive

Dont flirt and care, u dont love her

woman no get solution, just be urself, if she leaves, life goes on

#No Filter Attitude

The scenario above is not a true life story... got it someone . thought it deserves sharing !!

but or opinion about women no be here oo
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by Wuminity(f): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
it's definitely Fred first.
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
I will call the guy that care about my stomach.
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by teresafaith: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
My life doesn't revolve around jobless people, and moreover you won't catch me dead with scumbags like that.

Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by CyberGypsy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
My life doesn't revolve around jobless people, and moreover you won't catch me dead with scumbags like that.

Tufiakwa!!!!

and you think u just answered the above question ?? where u come from sef

2 Likes

Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by Lalas247(f): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
Welll I like food die and I like lipsrsealed

Safe bet is Fred
Best option Neither .... grin
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by teresafaith: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
CyberGypsy:

and you think u just answered the above question ?? where u come from sef
I wanted to give you the bashing of your life until I clicked on your profile and realized you're not even worth this '!' from me
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by CyberGypsy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:

I wanted to give you the bashing of your life until I clicked on your profile and realized you're not even worth this '!' from me
uhm! your handwriting looks ugly ...

have fun tryn to piss me off !
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by teresafaith: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy
CyberGypsy:

Are you comparing my handwriting with your face cheesy
CyberGypsy:

Are you comparing my handwriting with your face
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by IamIBK: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
happy birthday or whats the story about sef?
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by CyberGypsy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
teresafaith:
cheesy cheesy
Are you comparing my handwriting with your face cheesy
Are you comparing my handwriting with your face
darling if your cuteness is incomparable u should have your pic on your profile .. stop Cumming on mine, please swerve

modified : or is that you ?? cheesy
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Welll I like food die and I like lipsrsealed
Safe bet is Fred Best option Neither .... grin
but You Love Face Sitting

Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
None
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Your phone rings* It is Fred*
------
Fred: Have you eaten?

5 seconds later

Your phone rings again * It is Victor*
--
Victor: I need you to sit on my face.

so tell me, who deserves a call back .. state reasons biko

My email is not working...
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by CyberGypsy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

My email is not working...
oh here is better .. u caught my attention recently just had to follow up and maybe drop a big HI privately
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
CyberGypsy:
oh here is better .. u caught my attention recently just had to follow up and maybe drop a big HI privately

What kind of attention? grin
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by CyberGypsy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

What kind of attention? grin

what kind of attention matters to you smiley .. just wondering cheesy .. I read minds btw so be careful
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
CyberGypsy:

what kind of attention matters to you smiley .. just wondering cheesy .. I read minds btw so be careful

Ooh okies... cool

I wont go further than that.. Anyways, i catch up later..time for me to sleep...goodnyt from the other side.
Re: Ladies ! : Who You Gonna Call Back ?? by CyberGypsy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Ooh okies... cool

I wont go further than that.. Anyways, i catch up later..time for me to sleep...goodnyt from the other side.
really??.. aiit. sleep tight

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad’s Do Not Hug Their Grown Up Son True Or False? / Leaf Art By Carefully Cutting Intricate Scenes(Photos) / Lol.. Men Won't Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.