Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Her Husband Wont Give Her A Divorce,what Do We Do…please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Wont Give Her A Divorce,what Do We Do…please Help! (573 Views)

My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Wont Give Her A Divorce,what Do We Do…please Help! by ORAGBON(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Melissa is my direct line manager in the bank where I used work. She is a very beautiful,smart and intelligent young woman in her late thirties.

When I joined the bank last year as their IT manager,I was happy to be assigned to Melissa who was Head,shared services. Everyone liked Melissa. She was a very friendly person to work with. She is also one who likes to mentor young people,so everyone sortta likes to be around her.

Melissa and I worked on several projects together . As with working in the bank,some of the projects we worked on required working late hours and even weekends sometimes. Spending extra hours made me see even more how beautiful and sexy my boss,Melissa is. Sometimes,I used to think her husband was the luckiest man..I mean,I would stare at Melissa for a few minutes before catching myself. I am 31 years old,I used to be in a relationship I thought would lead to marriage but it didn’t work out. I used to day dream what it would be like to be in a relationship with someone like Melissa. She always sounds soft spoken,her smile is divine.

We were attending a top management retreat in January,the bank lodged us in a resort. After the sessions,many of us stayed back and hung out. One night,I walked Melissa back to her room. She invited me over as we had not concluded our gist. I stayed late in her room,when I checked,it was almost 1 am. I decided to take my leave but Melissa asked me to stay. I was stunned…excited ..long story short,I stayed back and we actually had sex ….I mean,made love. It was beautiful. It was amazing, just like I pictured in my mind several times. And I did not feel bad about it.It was like we knew we have been attracted to each other for a while. Throughout the retreat,I spent all spare time with Mel. We didn’t care who saw us. It was like we were on our honey moon and couldn’t get enough of each other. By the time the retreat ended,I was head over heels in love with my boss who is a married woman.

That was nine month ago. We have been dating after that . It was clear that Melissa was not in love with her husband. She said so herself. They have been married............Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/husband-wont-give-divorcewhat-please-help/
Re: Her Husband Wont Give Her A Divorce,what Do We Do…please Help! by oz4real83(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Her Husband Wont Give Her A Divorce,what Do We Do…please Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
so you expect simpathy for sleeping with a married woman?!?!?!?

may your future wife does to you exactly what you did with Melissa.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Wont Give Her A Divorce,what Do We Do…please Help! by jacyhelen(f): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
What ever u do as a man or woman avoid somebodys wife or husband...The karma dey carry north Korea bomb ooo when e wan show
Re: Her Husband Wont Give Her A Divorce,what Do We Do…please Help! by IAMSASHY(f): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
undecided karma fall on u bro
Re: Her Husband Wont Give Her A Divorce,what Do We Do…please Help! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Waiting for part two

(1) (Reply)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Wife Materials? / Love / Prince Harry Invites All His Ex-girlfriends To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.