Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce (7829 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by rexericx(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Read him!

I want to get advise from this beautiful place. I don't want to continue with my wife again because of what she did . She use to go to gym every weekend but i don't bother because I stay with my son. She is 35 years, our marriage is 6 years. She went to gym, this happened last month and the way she came back that day and started demanding for sex made me scared. She came pounced on me started removing my clothes, that she wants me this and that. This is a woman who I touched at night and she was shouting that I am a freak and I should free her. When I obliged her because she was holding my manhood, I wanted to suck her, she refused, that she is wet already, when I insisted to wear cap because our baby is still young, she refused and said she wants everything raw. We made love and it was good. Only for me to discover through a chat that she succeeded in seducing me and if it turns out to be positive, that I won't have a reason to doubt her. In the conversation, he was telling her, that he couldn't control himself and he is sorry he won't release inside her again . I snapped the chats and kept it. I contacted a friend, to trace who is the owner of the number she was chatting so dirty with was? we found out it was my wife's gym instructor. I have confronted her and told her that the marriage is over. She almost denied the whole thing, said no chat is on her whatsapp, I had to come out with evidence and the truth started coming out. She is begging me not to tell her people the reason for the break up , that we can say that we are not compatible and needed some time off. I told her to leave my house and sort herself out but she has refused. I want to leave the house for her . Is this a good decision?

@lalasticlala

Read more
Source:

https://m./549890931861236?view=permalink&id=1299024176947904

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by healthserve(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
The picture.. Not even the story

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by officialfestus(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
fear women...jeff bezos can relate

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by padi94(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by densiks: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
shocked

Gym instructors are really becoming notorious now sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by BornToSucced(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
How do I become a Gym instructor with my tiny muscles please grin

Those guys are becoming Deputy husband and Assistant boyfriend.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by galadima77(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
hahahahahaha...why can't you be her gym instructor?
And to think she's begging you don't let her people know the reason for the breakup got me laughing. Later some will say men are promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Abfinest007(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
super story

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Adaowerri111: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Edakun

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by koffinene: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
cheesy

It is either you have a small preek or you are not good in bed.

Pukes

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by MrCork: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
rexericx:

Read him!

I want to get advise from this beautiful place. I don't want to continue with my wife again because of what she did . She use to go to gym every weekend but i don't bother because I stay with my son. She is 35 years, our marriage is 6 years. She went to gym, this happened last month and the way she came back that day and started demanding for sex made me scared. She came pounced on me started removing my clothes, that she wants me this and that. This is a woman who I touched at night and she was shouting that I am a freak and I should free her. When I obliged her because she was holding my manhood, I wanted to suck her, she refused, that she is wet already, when I insisted to wear cap because our baby is still young, she refused and said she wants everything raw. We made love and it was good. Only for me to discover through a chat that she succeeded in seducing me and if it turns out to be positive, that I won't have a reason to doubt her. In the conversation, he was telling her, that he couldn't control himself and he is sorry he won't release inside her again . I snapped the chats and kept it. I contacted a friend, to trace who is the owner of the number she was chatting so dirty with was? we found out it was my wife's gym instructor. I have confronted her and told her that the marriage is over. She almost denied the whole thing, said no chat is on her whatsapp, I had to come out with evidence and the truth started coming out. She is begging me not to tell her people the reason for the break up , that we can say that we are not compatible and needed some time off. I told her to leave my house and sort herself out but she has refused. I want to leave the house for her . Is this a good decision?

Read more
Source:

..yor wife..she lightskin? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by haweezii(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Fear women.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Lindaa97(f): 1:34am On Nov 19, 2019
The marriage didn't work out after all. You will have to exercise patience lol

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by spafu(m): 2:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Sorry
Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Craig24: 2:06am On Nov 19, 2019
rexericx:

Read him!

Read more
Source:

I follow Madam Cynthia Valerian Raphael's on her personal Facebook account but not this page and I guess I missed this one.
It's a pity, women are too vulnerable to advances from cute looking guys ( married or not) so long they reason with their emotions nd not their heads.

Never trust a woman wholeheartedly, she's complex, always want to explore a new world at the expense of the old one.

Mr, your sanity and peace of mind should be Paramount to you at this juncture and at such file for a divorce and leave. Keep a cool head, it won't be easy but prioritize the all round wellbeing of your child as a set goal and let fate be the judge.

Cheating is a sin especially from a woman.
Do not seek for a revenge, karma will do that on your behalf.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Khd95(m): 2:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Some men are just big babies,shame

You have evidence of her wayward lifestyle, she cheated with the same poosie she denied u of enjoying, now she's asking you not to tell her people,that u should lie in her favour, and here you are asking us if you made good decision by asking her to leave, that you even want to leave the house for her, bros u mumu, I am sorry to say

Chaai, what if there was no internet for people to come and fan rubbish like this

FYI, she won't stop cheating, get ur son and throw the mofo out of ur house,except maybe na she rent am grin

Call her parents and tell them their daughter violated her vows, don't tell them what exactly she did let the battle be between her and her parents, their curiosity will make them question their daughter,that's if they are good parents shaa

Hold on to that evidence tight,save it as draft on ur mail,yes I said that..it might sound petty and childish.....I saw a thread on FP on what scare people about marriage, majority of people agreed marriage is scam and over rated,see someone that took the vow with you few years ago,already bleeped by gym instructor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32am On Nov 19, 2019
better go get tested and repeat the process in 3 months... tell this deceitful/dishonest/disrespectful demon that if she wants you to say nothing to her family, she MUST get the fukc out of your life that instant... if not the whole world will know about her olosho ways (with evidence).

get shared custody and be merry!
Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Gofwane(m): 3:51am On Nov 19, 2019
Oboyyeh.., shocked see as gym instructor dey tap pvssy with him palm. Before the woman go say arghhhh (2x), the palm has been replaced with a VTB (Very Thick Bura) cool

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by sparog(m): 5:50am On Nov 19, 2019
What is it with women and gym instructors sef. Its like most married women loose control when they see gym instructors.

Most gym instructors are also gigolos in hiding preying on married women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Jokerman(m): 5:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Women tire person jae

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Samfloxin(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2019
This is the very reason some men are saying my kids,my kids without knowing that the kids are not his...it takes the grace of God to hold somebody from not killing such wife. IF YOUR PARTNER IS NOT A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN YOU ARE IN FOR ANYTHING

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2019
Lindaa97:

Mad oh
Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Iamicekid(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2019
Se u be fool ni, she no wan leave ur house and u wan leave the house for her, ogbeni pack her load outside, and lock your door and call carpenter to come change the keys, u better go do the DNA of your other child also

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by franklingud(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
After she denied the whole thing she finally agreed.

#FearWomen

1 Like

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by franklingud(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Samfloxin:
This is the very reason some men are saying my kids,my kids without knowing that the kids are not his...it takes the grace of God to hold somebody from not killing such wife. IF YOUR PARTNER IS NOT A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN YOU ARE IN FOR ANYTHING
Where is this bush man from?
Gerrara here joor!!

Na dem be worst.

Pretenders do the worse.
Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by mejai(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Divorce and don't look back. Just imaging!! Hitting another man's sperm with ur dick. Ur wife Na killer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by bogdaddy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Can you do such ?
Lindaa97:
Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Beadex1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
the idea of getting married keeps drifting away everyday with stories like this. With my temper issue I fit land for jail ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by BonPatrick(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol women hate small prick it can't reach their climax
cheesy

It is either you have a small preek or you are not good in bed.

Pukes
Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by Lindaa97(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
bogdaddy:
Can you do such ?
Hmmmmm, learnt to never say never a long time ago.
Re: My Wife Slept With Gym Instructor, I Want A Divorce by bogdaddy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Interesting, you go sabi double date be that
Lindaa97:

Hmmmmm, learnt to never say never a long time ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) / Reason Girls Only Show Face On Their Profile Pic ( For Finding Love Purpose) / How I Was Embarrased Yesterday by a lady#christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.