Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (66734 Views)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) / Nigerian Maritime University: Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
izicooo:
Nmu if you can hear please hear this one. I was shortlisted as a successful candidate for the recruitment exercise and I even have a copy of the master list of successful applicants but I'm yet to collect my appointment letter because they said they is a mix up in my name. Please you guys should settle me oo. Graduate assistant, Biology department.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Teerach: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
A friend of mine got the job. He didn't even apply for it sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Makavelli25: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
romeo1000:
Hey guys. I wuld love to meet my fellow nairalanders schooling in N.M.U. By d way,i am pet. nd gas eng. Course rep. grin
Hey bro,am an aspirant of NMU,kinda need connections in the school.

Can you help
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by romeo1000(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Makavelli25: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
romeo1000:

hey

in what way do you mean?
I applied for admission there. Everything in this country needs long leg and connections
I was thinking maybe you have connections there
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by romeo1000(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Makavelli25: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2020
romeo1000:

lol
connection ke?

I applied as an 'ordinary' individual, along with a couple of my friends

we knew no baga...
just registered online and that was it

I'm one of the founding fathers and I can boldly say you don't need connection to gain admission there, although a handful followed such route

just have a strong result( waec and jamb) and make sure to pick a course which fits your waec and jamb results

I'm not really versed in subjects combination brouhaha
so I'll advice you to join one of the groups on facebook or what have you and ask your mind boggling questions there

Goodluck, lad
Thanks bro. Which department are you. Pls can we chat on facebook
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by romeo1000(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Makavelli25:
Thanks bro. Which department are you. Pls can we chat on facebook

I'm sorry I can't state that here neither can I go above the ambit of nairaland messaging platform
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by Makavelli25: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
romeo1000:

I'm sorry I can't state that here neither can I go above the ambit of nairaland messaging platform

I understand,thanks
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by writeprof(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Teerach:
A friend of mine got the job. He didn't even apply for it sef

What do you expect. As a bonafide Niger-Deltan, I crossed the sea to submit CV + application and the person whom I submitted to was asking for a covering letter from a sponsor. I knew there and then that it was over. You now balance it with the going ons at NDDC to know we are our own problems.
Re: Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment by SolarEdge: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
NMUniversity:

Nigerian is not as terrible as you think. Kindly apply and see for yourself if the process would not be transparent.

it may interest you to know that Prof. O. M. Etebu , the VC, has a track record of integrity.

*save*
This woman is far from integrity.. she's terribly corrupt and on a very good day, I'll write about her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos) / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.