Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Life Has Humbled Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Has Humbled Me (2724 Views)

Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures / Help! My Sex Life Has Become A Disaster / How A Facebook User Humbled A Yahoo Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
it's me again. more about my status to come shortly...

my mum and dad are retired civil servants (awaiting pension). There was a time when everything was rosy. The following are the good times i now miss.....
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
- there was a time when my mum will buy bags of rice, beans and garri. She would also cook all kinds of food. I still remember the times she would beg me to eat. In the fridge was frozen chicken, meat and different soups. I used to select then. But now,life has humbled me.we beg her to cook (mainly concotion) and we dare not waste it.

- there was a time when I was exuberant and a party freak. I loved fun. Would jump from one club to the other. I loved chasing girls in order to take them to the other room. But now, life has humbled me with weak erection and persistent illness. I now stay mainly indoors
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
frustratedrat:
it's me again. more about my status to come shortly...

my mum and dad are retired civil servants (awaiting pension). There was a time when everything was rosy. The following are the good times i now miss.....

Guy u no get JOB? dem take nairaland swear for you ?

Na like this u go turn to bill gates?

U still dey ur papa house aberg get out and go into the real world..Not nairaland.

Even if u find a better job.u will likely not b able to concentrate becos ur addicted to nairaland.

Ur becomin a nuisance on nairaland .

Go and learn mechanic, Tailor , Driver ,

There r people with masters , ph.d doing taxi , everyone must survive .

U want to survive off nairaland ?

3 Likes

Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
- there was a time when i had big dreams. I wanted to be an ambassador and make it big. I attended the best secondary school. There, my literature teacher would say 'he speaks like an orator.' but now, life has humbled me. My parents insolvency coupled with my ebullience has extinguished that fire.

- there was a time when i stay in a big house in a big neighbourhood. My childhood friends then envied us. I never thought i would one day stay in a face-me-i-face-you area. But now, life has humbled me. we stay in a volatile area where pilfering and pandemonium rents the air
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
"there was a time" is past tense.face d future
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
tritritri:

Guy u no get JOB? dem take nairaland swear for you ?

Na like this u go turn to bill gates?

U still dey ur papa house aberg get out and go into the real world..Not nairaland.

Even if u find a better job.u will likely not b able to concentrate becos ur addicted to nairaland.

Ur becomin a nuisance on nairaland .

Go and learn mechanic, Tailor , Driver ,

There r people with masters , ph.d doing taxi , everyone must survive .

U want to survive off nairaland ?
please advice with love. Reprimandment will only exacerbate the issue

Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Continue day dreaming
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Diamond23(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]v being going through ur post, R u this frustrated in life? Or just a write up to correspond with ur moniker?
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
frustratedrat:
please advice with love. Reprimandment will only exacerbate the issue

You're just a Jobless fellow, All the advice giving to you ,You still keep coming here with more strategic complains.

Are you in a Race for frontpage ?

A wise man would make use of his time to the lord in prayer , All You do is NAIRALAND 24/7. Them use NAIRALAND SWEAR FOR YOU?

Go learn work.
go find work

Take big sign board go Maryland roundabt write ur number and course and stand dere for days u will surely get a job within 1 mth.

there r graduate riding okada,doing boi boi for madam and ogas ,

Shameless graduate bringin up his family matter like sey u forget we all dey for the same nigeria Wahala.

Them tell u sey jesus christ dey nairaland ?

My point is go do something in real life...
No be ur mate dey do Npower ?

2 Likes

Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Uyi168: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
FG should pls dash this one job even if na N-power..
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by IAMSASHY(f): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
undecided u complain 2much
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Godson201333(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided u complain 2much

I guess him complaining too much got to do with his past..
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by 9jayes: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Such is life
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by IAMSASHY(f): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
undecided k oooo, if it solves his problems, no p
Godson201333:

I guess him complaining too much got to do with his past..
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
"there was a time" is past tense.face d future
hmm.. I can't. the transition is hard to take. coupled with my poor state of health which has rendered me hopeless. All that gives me solace now is the outburst of my feelings and emotions.
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by zealblinks(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Idle mind is a devil workshop.. Oga work for your money
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmm.. I can't. the transition is hard to take. coupled with my poor state of health which has rendered me hopeless. All that gives me solace now is the outburst of my feelings and emotions.

my broda i was once a pesin hu hardly falls sick before but currently now i am almost always sick.i mke small from my hustle n it still goes bck into my health. At times i get fraustrated but i dnt giv up.i bliv one day everything wld be fyn.so i'll advice u nt to giv up too
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided k oooo, if it solves his problems, no p
what can make me calm to an extent is health. At least with that, i can hustle better.

My throat is making me disoriented,gloomy and ill. I suspect an infection, tumour or cancer in it. If only someone here can sponsor a scan for me or use his/her lab to check it out. I swear i will go mute afterwards

1 Share

Re: Life Has Humbled Me by vivie01(f): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2017
tritritri:

You're just a Jobless fellow, All the advice giving to you ,You still keep coming here with more strategic complains.
A wise man would make use of his time to the lord in prayer , All You do is NAIRALAND 24/7. Them use NAIRALAND SWEAR FOR YOU?
Go learn work.
go find work
Take big sign board go Maryland roundabt write ur number and course and stand dere for days u will surely get a job within 1 mth.
Shameless graduate bringin up his family matter like sey u forget we all dey for the same nigeria Wahala.
No be ur mate dey do Npower ?

Tritritri..... tri, triple tri!!!! How are you? Dont know you used to come to other sections too. Also surprised to see that you can vent like this! shocked
So you can see that some write-ups can be so annoying that you cannot but talk sometimes??
I understand you deleted your handle sometimes ago but you are back now. I think there's the need to be patient about some things most times. Happy for you for your DF though. cool Have a nice time.
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2017
vivie01:

Tritritri..... tri, triple tri!!!! How are you? Dont know you used to come to other sections too. Also surprised to see that you can vent like this! shocked
So you can see that some write-ups can be so annoying that you cannot but talk sometimes??
I understand you deleted your handle sometimes ago but you are back now. I think there's the need to be patient about some things most times. Happy for you for your DF though. cool Have a nice time.

@vivie01

Long time , You don't talk on nse thread again why? If u knw wat oando did to me. u woun't b happy on DF ooh.Hope ur fine?
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by vivie01(f): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
tritritri:

@vivie01
Long time , You don't talk on nse thread again why? If u knw wat oando did to me. u woun't b happy on DF ooh.Hope ur fine?

3 3 3, the big boss!!!! I'm fine. Hope you are good too!

I said it that time now, that I wouldn't comment there again. You disappointed me with your outburst then. You know what? You happened to be one of the reasons I was tackling that clueless guy then, I wanted you to know (if not yet known), that you can diversify, its not all you'll be having headache with all the time. But you were quick to jump into conclusion.

I was expecting that you'll show interest and try it out, moreso that Pa Emma expatiated more on it and even gave different alternatives.

Not angry anyway, only that I saw that there were quite some one-way-traffic beings there, that no matter what you said they have a stereotyped mindset. I'm still following the thread anyway. All is well jare!

You don't have to worry about Oando, just leave it for now and let them sought themselves out, in as much as the fund is not the urgently needed one, you will surely laugh at last, believe me. You were once worried about DF but now its a different story. So, just chill man!
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
kai...Women and annoyance , Pls dont take social media stuff serious ooh. i cant remember but will go through it again . pls come back ur opinion matter aberg.
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
tritritri:

[b]Go learn work.
go find work

No be ur mate dey do Npower ? [/b]

Hheheheheheheh cheesy

Bloody savage!cheesy

Chai!

Mbok! grin

But Nna, shey na so you take find your own work ni?

Re: Life Has Humbled Me by vivie01(f): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
tritritri:
kai...Women and annoyance , Pls dont take social media stuff serious ooh. i cant remember but will go through it again . pls come back ur opinion matter aberg.

Tritri, you don't understand, you didn't annoy me but when we were discussing about alternative investments, ihedi made a silly comment, in which I replied him. It seems you did not bother to know what led to my replying him but you just jumped on my mention then. I was then of the opinion that there was no reason wasting my time there. I have few other sources of information aside nsempa, with or without nsempa, life goes on; its not like its the all in all 'cos some people there would just see everybody as 'helpless' so to say and they are quick to spew rubbish.
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by vivie01(f): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
alexialin:
grin
Hheheheheheheh cheesy
Bloody savage!cheesy
Chai!
Mbok! grin
But Nna, shey na so you take find your own work ni?

cheesy
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
vivian pls come back. na berg i berg u.
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
vivie01:

cheesy cheesy grin ..... this man you quoted ehn, his level no be here oooooooo

Really.?? That's interesting. cheesy

Don't mind me jare. His comment just killed it!

About op carrying placard with his number and course of study then stand at Maryland roundabout for one month , is just too funny.

E Don vex! grin
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by vivie01(f): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
tritritri:
vivian pls come back. na berg i berg u.
tritri, no need for this please. I used to come around only that I don't comment there again. I'm still very much in NL and I do make comments from time to time.
Those guys are really doing great job there, currentprice already stepped up the game there and he's really helping a lot of people, so also others.
Cheers bruv!
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by vivie01(f): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
alexialin:

Really.?? That's interesting. cheesy
Don't mind me jare. His comment just killed it!
About op carrying placard with his number and course of study then stand at Maryland roundabout for one month , is just too funny.
E Don vex! grin

I laughed at that too, so funny, the 'frustrated rodent' annoyed him with his whining. The OP is a clown. grin

1 Like

Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
@frustratedrat this is what am talkin abt .

https://www.nairaland.com/4166229/governor-umahi-gave-n200k-pregnant

Go out of ur house , do something..NOT SITTING in ur room , brousin & laughin at joke on NAIRALAND.

( take my comments as motivation purpose pls .)

Re: Life Has Humbled Me by vivie01(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
tritritri:
@frustratedrat this is what am talkin abt .

https://www.nairaland.com/4166229/governor-umahi-gave-n200k-pregnant

Go out of ur house , do something..NOT SITTING in ur room , brousin & laughin at joke on NAIRALAND.

( take my comments as motivation purpose pls .)

@tritritri ......... it's like you've been noticing this guy's whining for long ooooo cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Between, I personally don't think he meant all he's typing sha, think he's just a clown grin ........ but if its true, then you have done well by admonishing him cool
Re: Life Has Humbled Me by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
@vivie01 Thanks i hope my msg help or motivate him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Spewing Of Sperm Away Just Like Abortion? / Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? / To All Free Thinking Female Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.