Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? (2750 Views)

Chrisland Video: Female Student Knows Sex, Was Not Raped – Tonto Dikeh / She Thought Sex Was Everything And Then This Happened / Why Ladies Always Claim They Don't Double Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
This is no longer funny as i have come across 4 girls who claimed their first sex experience was a rape. Is this the latest technique girls use so that they won't be seen as bad people?

I don't know if this is just me. Have you also come across a girl who claimed so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by donbachi(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
U get fresh one?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by MJBOLT: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
op,tell us about you first sex experience
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by elantraceey(f): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sadly, some of them is true plus what difference does it make to the hearer how you lost your hymen?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
After watching blue feems they expect the thing to enter "Cholom" just like that. When they realise that hymen can be tough at times, they cry rape!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
elantraceey:
Sadly, some of them is true plus what difference does it make to the hearer how you lost your hymen?

Indeed!

I actually doubt if they are actually true. All girls cant just lose their virginity to rape. It's not easy to rape a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
donbachi:
U get fresh one?

I don't know
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
op,tell us about you first sex experience

Why?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by Deepfeel(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
This is no longer funny as i have come across 4 girls who claimed their first sex experience was a rape. Is this the latest technique girls use so that they won't be seen as bad people?

I don't know if this is just me. Have you also come across a girl who claimed so?
A lot of typical Nigerian girls will never verbally consent to sex even though they want it they will always say no, no when a guy makes the move, for fear of been called a cheap girl they always play that hard to get game, though that mentality is gradually changing back in those days, when a girl says no she means yes, if she says no and you don't go ahead to do it, they will call you a fool behind your back, this same type of ladies are now claiming rape victims

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:08am On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

A lot of typical Nigerian girls will never verbally consent to sex even though they want it they will always say no, no when a guy makes the move, for fear of been called a cheap girl they always play that hard to get game, though that mentality is gradually changing back in those days, when a girl says no she means yes, if she says no and you don't go ahead to do it, they will call you a fool behind your back, this same type of ladies are now claiming rape victims

I have observed this a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by tgmservice: 4:13am On Jun 08, 2019
I swear down

3 girls i have meet also claim this

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by ubunja(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2019
Women lie and pretend a lot. I take such sob stories with a pinch of salt.

Sob stories include:
- I have a child and I was raped. (I saw one with 2 children out of wedlock and I said to my self, was the second child a result of rape too?)..

2- It has been long I dated. I hardly give my body to men.

3- I have just had 3 boyfriends (a 30+ year old)

4- I dont know why I accept you, upon all the men I have been "eating their monies but didn't see my pant".

lalasticlacla and Dominique consider this post.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Women lie and pretend a lot. I take such sob stories with a pinch of salt.

Sob stories include:
- I have a child and I was raped. (I saw one with 2 children out of wedlock and I said to my self, was the second child a result of rape too?)..

2- It has been long I dated. I hardly give my body to men.

3- I have just had 3 boyfriends (a 30+ year old)

4- I dont know why I accept you, upon all the men I have been "eating their monies but didn't see my pant".

Number 2 sha. Lol! Girls can lie sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2019
tgmservice:
I swear down

3 girls i have meet also claim this

I don't know why girls always do this.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by SeunDobo(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

One guy come great my neighbor and he Bleep her and the lady she's claim the guy raped her but I told the girl she dey mad that I seen when she dey cook for the guy and she dey collect money and she cum tell he raped her .... ladies are so mad now

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by tgmservice: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

I don't know why girls always do this.
are u not a girl u should know
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
SeunDobo:

One guy come great my neighbor and he Bleep her and the lady she's claim the guy raped her but I told the girl she dey mad that I seen when she dey cook for the guy and she dey collect money and she cum tell he raped her .... ladies are so mad now

This is getting out of hand
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
elantraceey:
not much difference. it's just curiosity most times and then the fact that she's comfortable telling me means she trusts me to a certain level with certain sensitive information
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
see them they have gather again to discuss about females.

No day that passes by on Nairaland that you won't see them gathering to discuss topics like this that have no usefulness to their life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by ibkayee(f): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
How do you know it isn’t true? 1 in 4 girls would have experienced some sort of sexual assault during child hood so it isn’t far fetched, thought we all knew Nigeria had a rape epidemic
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
ibkayee:
How do you know it isn’t true? 1 in 4 girls would have experienced some sort of sexual assault during child hood so it isn’t far fetched, thought we all knew Nigeria had a rape epidemic

It is your country that has a rape epidemic not mine.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by ibkayee(f): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

It is your country that has a rape epidemic not mine.

Ok
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
cos if dem no yarn so some narrow minded guys will be calling dem olosho
Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by lilmax(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
well there are two types of guys I guess

1. He looks at you with pity, he put himself in your position and of course understands what trauma you've been through, so he respects you and wait till 10years of dating you before unveiling sex with you....omg what a romantic and gentle dude

2. He listens to your crap because he know you're lying, after that, he presses your breast and have sex with you because he's a sensible dude and he See's through your bullcrap and dumps you when he's done because you're a hoe and he doesn't give a damn about hoes and he wants trust instead of relationship filled with lies

number 2 anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by bobolistica(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
its just a stupid excuse hoes tell to save face.latter she go handle ur prick like professional olosho

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by dingbang(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
It's difficult these days for a girl not to be a victim of molestation at some point in her life. It's either in the primary school, or secondary. We have he goats everywhere and it is our duty as parents or guardians to let them know that it's wrong for someone to touch them in wrong places.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? by Thehatman: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Although some ladies are truthful about being raped but most ladies lie about this to fake an innocent personality. So as not look like the fuc*ing h*e that they are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink / Meet Other Africans Thread / She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.