Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

[Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter (936 Views)

Guys Reason This Matter With Me / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Iamkuttie(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Good evening Landers...

Am strongly in love with this cute girl in our neighbourhood...

Though She is an Igbo, but she grew up in the northern part of the country.
And she also happened to come from a strong Muslim Family.

That ain't even the gbege self,
Her dad happened to be a Muslim Cleric also.

Though i know am still too young and have a very long way to go in life...
But am kind of seeing a bright future with her.

She too in the other hand is really into me.
My only fear is that her family might try something funny in nearby future when they got to know she is going out with a Christian.

Please my Lords and Queens in Relationship tips.
Is there anyway to avert such in future...?

Or is there no way out, lemme know wether to keep on falling or to hold myself back.

Really need your candid advices on this.

Thanks.

*Modified*
N.B- Please kindly do concetrate on what i ask for, don't come here advising me of how i will live my life.
Love doesn't care wether you too young or old when it attacks.

Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by awa(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
Boy focus on your careers and leave kpekus alone for now. At the right time everything will fall into the pleasant places for you.

I know what I am telling you Boy

1 Like

Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by herdeythoun(f): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
don't start what you can't finish
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Op, At This Your Age, I'll Advise You To Concentrate On Reading Your Books, And Nothing More Than That....
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Na wao
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by 9jayes: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kids of nowadays
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Topestbilly(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
For I will advise you but first:

1. Define relationship.
2. Define future
2a. Give 5 types of tools needed for the future.
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Iamkuttie(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
herdeythoun:
don't start what you can't finish

please come clear dear...
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Iamkuttie(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Topestbilly:
For I will advise you but first:
1. Define relationship. 2. Define future 2a. Give 5 types of tools needed for the future.
I will answer all your question sir...
But first of all...
Learn how to keep mute when you clueless on what to contribute in a thread.
Thank you sir.
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Iamkuttie:

please come clear dear...
whose pix is dat & how is it related to d topic
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dont get too intimate...if u aint ready to marry her
And go 4 ur tribe to avoid trouble...
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Topestbilly(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Iamkuttie:

I will answer all your question sir...

But first of all...

Learn how to keep mute when you clueless on what to contribute in a thread.

Thank you sir.

End time pikin

1 Like

Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Iamkuttie(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Dont get too intimate...if u aint ready to marry her

And go 4 ur tribe to avoid trouble...

we are of the same tribe.

We both Igbos.

Just that she is from muslim fam.
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Iamkuttie(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Topestbilly:

End time pikin
tongue[ tongue
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Iamkuttie:

we are of the same tribe.
We both Igbos.
Just that she is from muslim fam.
Ok
Just keep it low.. Dont let it escalate too much...
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Asbaba(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Am Muslim, so I only have advice base on what my religion teaches. it's prohibited for female Muslim to get married to non-Muslims, but for male is allowed to marry non-Muslims. so, if her is really a Muslim clerk as you mentioned he'll not allow such a thing. just lay low and matter of fact he might do something to the daughter like beat her bcuz such relationship is considered non-islamic act.
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Iamkuttie(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Ok
Just keep it low.. Dont let it escalate too much...
hmmm...
Thankx a lot dear.
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Iamkuttie(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Asbaba:
Am Muslim, so I only have advice base on what my religion teaches. it's prohibited for female Muslim to get married to non-Muslims, but for male is allowed to marry non-Muslims. so, if her is really a Muslim clerk as you mentioned he'll not allow such a thing. just lay low and matter of fact he might do something to the daughter like beat her bcuz such relationship is considered non-islamic act.

thankx really much bro.

Ur contribution is really helpfully.

No doubt the best comment in dis thread presently.
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by checkedout: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Iamkuttie:
Good evening Landers...

Am strongly in love with this cute girl in our neighbourhood...

Though She is an Igbo, but she grew up in the northern part of the country.
And she also happened to come from a strong Muslim Family.

That ain't even the gbege self,
Her dad happened to be a Muslim Cleric also.

Though i know am still too young and have a very long way to go in life...
But am kind of seeing a bright future with her.

She too in the other hand is really into me.
My only fear is that her family might try something funny in nearby future when they got to know she is going out with a Christian.

Please my Lords and Queens in Relationship tips.
Is there anyway to avert such in future...?

Or is there no way out, lemme know wether to keep on falling or to hold myself back.

Really need your candid advices on this.

Thanks.

I no know why I no believe this story.

Shildrens of nowadays sef.

In fact I give

Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Iamkuttie(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
checkedout:

In fact I give
sir...
Don't u think u too old for this? :/
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Iamkuttie(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
checkedout:

In fact I give

sir...

Don't u think u too old for this? undecided
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by checkedout: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Iamkuttie:

sir...

Don't u think u too old for this? undecided

Shut up!!!

Go home and study for your upcoming exam and stop acting like a child without future .

Rubbish
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Asbaba(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2017
Iamkuttie:

thankx really much bro.

Ur contribution is really helpfully.

No doubt the best comment in dis thread presently.
you are welcome bro, anytime.
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Iamkuttie(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2017
checkedout:

Shut up!!!

Go home and study for your upcoming exam and stop acting like a child without future .

Rubbish
K
Re: [Get In Here Pls] Really Need Ur Candid Take On This Matter by Iamkuttie(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Asbaba:
you are welcome bro, anytime.
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Boom! The Way I Felt Going Out To Buy Condom Awaiting My Boyfriend's Arrival / High School Teacher Arrested For Threatening To Fail Her Students For Sex / Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Undies For His Girlfriend? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.