Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies (37483 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / How Do Unmarried Ladies Of 30 Years+ Cope With Their Singleness? / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Date only when you are ready for marriage,abstain from premarital sex and if you date a guy for a year and he is not discussing marriage with you...LEAVE HIM.

To a great extent,this is a good way for wise unmarried young ladies to avoid guys who are just out to damage them.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
I guess this makes sense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by mrakeeno: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dump him my foot.

This op must be high on something

48 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by mrakeeno: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala i guess this makes sense.
no it doesn't

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin grin lol @dump him, as if the guy na trash, you think it's easy to let go of someone you deeply love?Okay about the premarital sex, you're right, but dumping a guy because he refused to say anything about marriage doesn't make sense to me sha, what if he's trying to know you more?you think it's easy to plan the future with someone you hardly know, even people that has been dating over 3yrs are not planning to get married talkless of 1yr,a lady must be patient with her man instead of rushing him, apart from trying to know her better... What if the guy is not financially stable, even mentally too, you think marriage would be the first thing on his mind, na marriage go put food on his table?Marriage is not for kids, it's for people who are ready in every aspect,, So dumping a guy does not make any sense to me, patience is golden cheesy

251 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by GuyWise101(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
A
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by samysmoothfresh: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mr man, can you please take that nice little piece of "candid advice" and shove it up your old gay ass. Thank you!!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wrong advice if you ask me.

Do you think it's so easy to dump someone after a year? So after they've tested the water for a year, they should move on to another one and the circle will continue 'till they get the right one?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by ojun50(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mumu advice

12 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Betakeshi: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin
Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
LaCruzz:
grin grin lol @dump him, as if the guy na trash, you think it's easy to let go of someone you deeply love?Okay about the premarital sex, you're right, but dumping a guy because he refused to say anything about marriage doesn't make sense to me sha, what if he's trying to know you more?you think it's easy to plan the future with someone you hardly know, even people that has been dating over 3yrs are not planning to get married talkless of 1yr,a lady must be patient with her man instead of rushing him, apart from trying to know her better... What if the guy is not financially stable, even mentally too, you think marriage would be the first thing on his mind, na marriage go put food on his table?Marriage is not for kids, it's for people who are ready in every aspect,, So dumping a guy does not make any sense to me, patience is golden cheesy

Jesu..which aspect is hard for you to grasp? Discussing marriage may not be outright proposal but at least he is making his interest known to you.

A year is too much for a real man who knows what he wants to know if he wants you as a wife except you are dating a boy.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Wrong advice if you ask me.

Do you think it's so easy to dump someone after a year? So after they've tested the water for a year, they should move on to another one and the circle will continue 'till they get the right one?

Which water are you testing? This indomie generation wont kee me with laughter. Biko explain..

If a lady falls in love with a man and the guy is ready to start sleeping with you then he should as well be ready to marry you as long as he has a roof over his head and struggling and the girls parent should encourage both parties to do a wedding they are capable of and whenever the money comes they can do a bigger and more expensive wedding.

I know this advise will not make sense to some ladies who just want to fool themselves playing their lives away with randy guys in the name of dating. The advise will make sense to ladies who understand the idea of sexual decency,it will also make sense to some virgins but not to some group of ladies who are deep into sexual recklessness.

trust me sis,its easy to dump a guy who have not had s.x with you but will be extremely difficult to leave a guy who have had his way with you countless times so i understand you.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by IamD18: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Some ladies dont give a Bleep about the sex too...

2 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
LaCruzz:

Too much sense made here. Are you sure you are a woman cheesy

Nice one cool

5 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Toks2008:

Which water are you testing? This indomie generation wont kee me with laughter. Biko explain..

I know this advise will not make sense to some ladies who just want to fool themselves playing their lives away with randy guys in the name of dating. The advise will make sense to ladies who understands the idea of sexual decency,it will also make sense to some virgins but not to some group of ladies who are deep into sexual recklessness.

trust me sis,its easy to dump a guy who have not had s.x with you but will be extremely difficult to leave a guy who have had his way with you countless times so i understand you.
You failed to realise that in a bid to sound morally upright, you ended up entangling yourself in the web of immorality you were kicking against. Will dumping men after a year get them married? Is it easy to go from one man to the other in a no sex relationship? Try to be realistic. How do you do no-sex, claim to love the man and in no time, you're dumping him for another?

Someone gave me this your advice when I broke up with my ex; my bf came around, been 2yrs now, he's a good guy; hard working, focused, principled, supports my dream, inspires me, but I know we're not ready for marriage. Save the morality message, I'll gladly give him myself and wait than any other man that comes for marriage. Should I now dump him because Toks thinks I'm wasting my time? Heck no! I'm happy where I am.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by izzou(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin

I pity the single lady that will take your advice

She'll end up dating 7 guys in 7 years without anything to show for it.

Let people define their relationships. The important thing is to live happily ever after. That's what matters most

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
dingbang:
Some ladies dont give a Bleep about the sex too...
Good evening. I recall you wanted to tell me something the other day. Are you still busy?

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by AryEmber(f): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
For once, I actually agree with you.

6 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
kimbraa:
You failed to realise that in a bid to sound morally upright, you ended up entangling yourself in the web of immorality you were kicking against. Will dumping men after a year get them married? Is it easy to go from one man to the other in a no sex relationship? Try to be realistic. How do you do no-sex, claim to love the man and in no time, you're dumping him for another?

Someone gave me this your advice when I broke up with my ex; my bf came around, been 2yrs now, he's a good guy, supports my dream, inspires me, but I know we're not ready for marriage. Save the morality message, I'll gladly give him myself and wait than any other man that comes for marriage. Should I now dump him because Toks thinks I'm wasting my time? Heck no! I'm happy where I am.

I think you are trying to make yourself happy here. Do what you like sis..after all it is your life.

My advise is for ladies who have not crossed the line. If i have a daughter today who is growing up into a woman this is the advise i will give her.

So once again i understand where you are coming from..you cant just break away from a guy who have had you over and over again..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
izzou:
grin

I pity the single lady that will take your advice

She'll end up dating 7 guys in 7 years without anything to show for it.

Let people define their relationships. The important thing is to live happily ever after. That's what matters most

I dont expect guys to like this advise anyways so i perfectly understand you.

7 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
I agree.

7 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by izzou(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Toks2008:

I dont expect guys to like this advise anyways so o understand you.

grin grin grin

How can you advise a lady to dump a guy after a year, simply because he isn't talking about marriage?

What do you guys think marriage is? A shopping mall where you can just pick items and drop at will?

There are people who have done introductions and still broke up. There are people who their boyfriends have proposed to, and six years down the line, oga never still marry am grin

I'm not dragging your advice with you oh. But I feel so sorry for any single lady that will take it

Ten years from today, she'll find out she has dated 15 men and she's still single

Let everyone define their relationships. I might be convinced that she's my wife in six months, and you might be convinced she's your wife after two years

Marriage no be competition

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Cladez(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
This man just woke up today and decided to type this piece of shit.You don't just jump into marriage like that.
A year is not enough besides there are other things to consider (finance,mental aspect and compatibility)

if na like that then a lady would date 10 men in 10 years.

6 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Toks2008:

I think you are trying to make yourself happy here. Do what you like sis..after all it is your life.

My advise is for ladies who have not crossed the line. If i have a daughter today who is growing up into a woman this is the advise i will give her.

So once again i understand where you are coming from..you cant just break away from a guy who have had you over and over again..
You'll be surprised that for 1yr into this relationship, we didn't have canal knowledge of ourselves. Sex wasn't involved. You don't understand shìt! And I'm happy.

6 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by itsmeurLady(f): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is a nice advice coming from a man! Nice one OP, but the funniest thing is most people won't support this idea, it sounds foolish but it is the best way to do relationships

19 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
kimbraa:
You'll be surprised that for 1yr into this relationship, we didn't have canal knowledge of ourselves. Sex wasn't involved. You don't understand shìt! And I'm happy.

And after one year you gave him free access and you are now waiting and hoping it will end well.

Sis get this here and now..sex can not keep a man with you and a man who wants you will remain with you sex or no sex.

23 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
This yeye op just wants our ladies to keep increasing in bodycounts with this his 1 year dumping rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
This yeye op just wants our ladies to keep increasing in bodycounts with this his 1 year dumping rubbish angry

Are you sure you know the meaning of body count?

7 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
Toks2008:

Are you sure you know the meaning of body count?

No I don't angry

1 Like

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

No I don't angry

Good to know you admit.

Body count is the number of men a lady has slept with so on the contrary, my advise will reduce the number of body counts of a lady to the barest minimum.

14 Likes

Re: A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
Toks2008:

Good to know you admit.

Body count is the number of men a lady has slept with so on the contrary, my advise will reduce the number of body counts of a lady to the barest minimum.

I was just being sarcastic. Of course I know what body count means.

And I was right in my assertion that if they follow your advise of giving up after just 1 year and moving on to another it increases their bodycounts

But coming to think of it, don't you think it will sink in if it was a married man giving this advise Toks Baba grin

Much respect bro cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.