Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Will You Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry Me (441 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry Me by 9iceDaniel: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
When Oral Roberts, the world renowned Evangelist. A contemporary of Billy Graham, proposed to his wife Evelyn, in 1958, these were his words: "My huge, happy, hilarious heart is throbbing, tumultuously, tremendously, triumphantly with a lingering, lasting, long lived loved for you. As I gaze into your bewildering, beauteous, beaming eye, I am literally, lonesomely lost in a dazzling, daring, delightful dream in which your fair, felicitous, fanciful face is ever present like a colossal, comprehensive, constellation. Will you be my sweet, smiling, soulful,satisfied spouse?"
To which Evelyn replied:"Listen Oral, If you are trying to propose to me, do it in English Language" !!!WoooooooooooooooooooooooooW!!!!!!Now, let's gist, tell me, how would you do your proposal?Or how would you want him to do the proposal?
N/B..It will also be good to hear from the married ones here, how your proposal was done...At least, make some bros here learn the act, because this is a season for Godly connection for godly relationship....abi?

(1) (Reply)

Divorce: You Can Not Live With Untrained Creatures / What Could Have Be Done To Stop Rape, Cheating And Others / Actress Joselyn Dumas Voice Out:i'm Always In Charge When It Comes To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.