Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. (4810 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rate my younger brother girlfriend.

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Topestbilly(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Remove all the filters first.

Also upload your brother's pix cos something is telling me this meat is too much for him, make we arrange her for lala grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Yeligray(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
undecided where is your own girlfriend?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Yeligray(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Topestbilly:
Remove all the filters first.
and tell her to wash her face

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Divay22(f): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
She's beautiful.. But why the tongue out angry

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Topestbilly(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yeligray:
undecided where is your own girlfriend?

I can give u a clue brov... she's less than lipsrsealed
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Blackhawk01: 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Divay22:
She's beautiful.. But why the tongue out angry

That's what they do now, my kid sis inclusive. Very annoying, I tell you. angry angry undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Why she con get pear breast
Na orange type dey make sense na.
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by ottohan: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
she is your GF actually
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Fornication: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
Rate my younger brother girlfriend.

Ama beat that pussyy till it be sounding like a pussycat meow meow meow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by festwiz(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Since women are now items that can be sold, as a tech blogger, here is my review.
1.Face- 3/10 The use of filters have greatly reduced the quality of the picture so it's hard to discern if her face is heart shaped or diamond. Any way it wont get much attention.
2. Boobs- 2/10. It is hard to know if those are boobs or lemon stuffed in her shirt. Either way a hands-on review will be necessary before conclusion.
.3- Sex Appeal- 5/10. I am usually generous with this score cause guys will hit on anything that moves and has a fanny
4. Butt- 1/10. There are no photos of her rear, this brings me to postulate that she is severely lacking in that department.
5. Stomach- 3/10. Flabby and not sexy. She needs to hit the gym pronto. Lalas.247 should be her mentor
Overall, 3.5/10
OP, if you have a problem with my analysis, i am at home come and hit me otherwise head to the link in the signature below.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by lloydmuna2(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Bia I hope you are not falling for her
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by makydebbie(f): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2017
festwiz:
Since women are now items that can be sold, as a tech blogger, here is my review.
1.Face- 3/10 The use of filters have greatly reduced the quality of the picture so it's hard to discern if her face is heart shaped or diamond. Any way it wont get much attention.
2. Boobs- 2/10. It is hard to know if those are boobs or lemon stuffed in her shirt. Either way a hands-on review will be necessary before conclusion.
.3- Sex Appeal- 5/10. I am usually generous with this score cause guys will hit on anything that moves and has a fanny
4. Butt- 1/10. There are no photos of her rear, this brings me to postulate that she is severely lacking in that department.
5. Stomach- 3/10. Elabby and not sexy. She offer to hit the gym pronto. Lalas.247 should be her mentor
OP, if you have a problem with my analysis, i am at home come and hit me otherwise head to the link in the description below.
Why should boobs and butt be a determinant for beauty? Op is talking about facial beauty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 09, 2017
5/10.
Not adding, not minusing.
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by festwiz(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Why should boobs and butt be a determinant for beauty? Op is talking about facial beauty.
he said to rate her and i did. So please don't mention me. I have a nasty migraine.
Modified
I didn't realize it was you. You still owe me your eyes though.
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by khingTony(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2017
grin wetin person no go see grin
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by makydebbie(f): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2017
festwiz:
he said to rate her and i did. So please don't mention me. I have a nasty migraine.
Modified
I didn't realize it was you. You still owe me your eyes though.
Okay.

So it's you I promised my eyes? shocked
*flies out of thread*
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by DerrickzB: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2017
Is it that you are crushing on your brother's girl?? This one u r posting and sampling her pictures. Abi you are afraid of saying she is yours??

1 Like

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by festwiz(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay.

So it's you I promised my eyes? shocked
*flies out of thread*
come back here..

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Earthquake1: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2017
festwiz:
1.Face- 3/10 The use of filters have greatly reduced the quality of the picture so it's hard to discern if her face is heart shaped or diamond[b]. Any way it wont get much attention.[/b]
2. Boobs- 2/10. It is hard to know if those are boobs or lemon stuffed in her shirt. Either way a[b] hands-on [/b]review will be necessary before conclusion.
5. Stomach- 3/10. Elabby and not sexy. She offer to hit the gym pronto. Lalas.247 should be her mentor
Overall, 3.5/10
OP, if you have a problem with my analysis, i am at home come and hit me otherwise head to the link in the signature below.
Dude you are the savage master.
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2017
she's cool..but why lie about your own girlfriend sad
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Earthquake1: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2017
Her tongue is indicating that she is in heat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2017
She is tongueful.

I give her 4.
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Earthquake1: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2017
festwiz:
1.Face- 3/10 The use of filters have greatly reduced the quality of the picture so it's hard to discern if her face is heart shaped or diamond Any way it wont get much attention.
Overall, 3.5/10

1 Like

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by IamSINZ(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Why's her ass missing in all the pictures?
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by festwiz(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Earthquake1:

Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2017
See fine babe shocked
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Earthquake1:
Her tongue is indicating that she is in heat cheesy

I wonder o

Bringing out tongue like dog.

Smhhhh.

Human beings will never behave like human beings, na to be like dog remain.
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by makydebbie(f): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2017
festwiz:
come back here..
Help me think am nau how will I be without eye? cry
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by robosky02(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2017
makydebbie:

issorite grin
Re: Rate My Younger Brother Girlfriend. by festwiz(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2017
makydebbie:
You'll be beautiful either way. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? / ? / "Weather Is Too Hot" — Nigerian Lady Abroad Fries Eggs Under Direct Sun In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.