Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? (4786 Views)

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:44am On Mar 15, 2018
The way some guys are screaming about these days, I really don't understand it. They'll say they can't marry a non -virgin girl , yet some of them have deflowered many ladies, so who's going to marry those ladies?

well, I've no option but to ask if you guys are marrying for the virginity or love?

cc; lalasticalla
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
The way some nairaland guys are screaming about virginity on nairaland, really don't understand it. They'll say they can't marry you if you're not a virgin yet some of them have deflowered some ladies, so who's going to marry those ladies?

well, I've no option but to ask if you guys are marrying for the virginity or love?

cc; lalasticalla

Can I ask you a question?
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
The way some nairaland guys are screaming about virginity on nairaland, really don't understand it. They'll say they can't marry you if you're not a virgin yet some of them have deflowered some ladies, so who's going to marry those ladies?

cc; lalasticalla
How about marrying for both? Shey na crime?

1 Like

Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by izzou(m): 1:21am On Mar 15, 2018
This is Nairaland

A forum where the best marriage advices and marriage experts are teenagers who aren't even in any relationship

A forum where the romance and sexuality section is littered with kids below 14

Read what you typed again and see if it makes any sense

Please I beg you. Read it again

4 Likes

Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:30am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:
This is Nairaland

A forum where the best marriage advices and marriage experts are teenagers who aren't even in any relationship

A forum where the romance and sexuality section is littered with kids below 14

Read what you typed again and see if it makes any sense

Please I beg you. Read it again

done
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:31am On Mar 15, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Can I ask you a question?

yeah, BTW be fast about that.. kinda sleepy undecided
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by izzou(m): 1:35am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

done

Before you were born, people have been getting married. Whether deflowered or not

So who was marrying them?

I shouldn't have commented sef. I'm disappointed with myself
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:40am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:

Before you were born, people have been getting married. Whether deflowered or not

So who was marrying them?

I shouldn't have commented sef. I'm disappointed with myself

you won't understand angry
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by izzou(m): 1:47am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you won't understand angry

Absolutely correct

I won't understand
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
The way some guys are screaming about these days, I really don't understand it. They'll say they can't marry a non -virgin girl , yet some of them have deflowered many ladies, so who's going to marry those ladies?

LOL

THIS GIRL IS SERIOUSLY MAD.

YOU'RE THE SAME PERSON THAT MAKES SURE TO CREATE A THREAD DAILY, ABOUT MEN. PARTICULARLY "BROKE" MEN.

YOU'RE THE SAME PAUPER THAT PREACHES DAILY, HOW GIRLS SHOULD ONLY GO FOR RICH MEN BECAUSE THE POOR MEN DON'T DESERVE LOVE. THEY DO NOT DESERVE AFFECTION, THEY DO NOT DESERVE SEX.

USING YOUR IDEOLOGY AND EQUATION OF SEX TO MONEY,

IT'S ONLY RIGHT TO REPHRASE YOUR QUESTION..

"The way some girls are screaming about these days, I really don't understand it. They'll say they can't marry a poor (broke) man, yet some of them have ran so many men dry. so who's going to marry those men

well, I've no option but to ask if you ladies are marrying for the money or love?

I HOPE IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW, RIGHT?
WHERE'S DRINKLIMCA? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

yeah, BTW be fast about that.. kinda sleepy undecided

Who the hell you think you are talking to like that angry Mmm? Mmm?

Well, too late for that now. I requested and it took you hours to reply. I might as well keep my question(s) to myself.
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by ubunja(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2018
V I R G I N I TY is the goal.
love is just an emotion.
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by bizzy500: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2018
This girl nd virgin thread...I wonder who took ur virginity from you undecided
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by Olalan(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2018
No guy will be unhappy marrying a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2018
grin
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Olalan:
No guy will be unhappy marrying a virgin.
Am getting married to a virgin Yeahhhhhhhhh!! smiley
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by MhizAJ(f): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2018
ubunja:
V I R G I N I TY is the goal.
love is just an emotion.

Are you a virgin?
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by Olalan(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Lucky you if you do
Tosinex:
Am getting married to a virgin Yeahhhhhhhhh!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by Flowers95: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2018
As a married woman, I can kindly say.

Women please love is secondary. Marry a man who is financially secure, a man who has a career not a job. Marry a man who has money, because love cannot carry a marriage especially when you hit that 10 year mark. The love will fizzle out.

Men marry a woman can take care of your children and home. Marry a woman who can make your house into a home. Stop looking for Miss independent because in a marriage you’ll realise that she’s taking your role as a man, therefore causing problems.

Not everybody will understand this, but with age and experience you will understand. Money is the biggest cause of divorce.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by ubunja(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Are you a virgin?
obviously not. but if you aint a virgin girl yourself you disqualified.
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by MhizAJ(f): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2018
ubunja:

obviously not. but if you aint a virgin girl yourself you disqualified.

See your life
You want to marry a virgin when you are not

Anyways i'm a virgin plus i've got good characters

So i'm over qualified
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by ubunja(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

See your life
You want to marry a virgin when you are not

Anyways i'm a virgin plus i've got good characters

So i'm over qualified
so why are you bothered? just ignore ubunja.
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by MhizAJ(f): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2018
ubunja:

so why are you bothered? just ignore ubunja.

I will not say anything
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by ubunja(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

I will not say anything
why dont you give me that shìt
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by MhizAJ(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2018
ubunja:

why dont you give me that shìt
Give what
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by Dottore: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2018
So should guys marry whores that proclaim love? Just asking
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by ubunja(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Give what
that thing you stingy with
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by MhizAJ(f): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2018
ubunja:

that thing you stingy with

You said i should ignore you nah
When i wanted to give it to you free of charge you snubbed me cheesy
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by FluidQueen(f): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Flowers95:
As a married woman, I can kindly say.

Women please love is secondary. Marry a man who is financially secure, a man who has a career not a job. Marry a man who has money, because love cannot carry a marriage especially when you hit that 10 year mark. The love will fizzle our.

Men marry a woman can take care of your children and home. Marry a woman who can make your house into a home. Stop looking for Miss independent because in a marriage you’ll realise that she’s taking your role as a man, therefore causing problems.

Not everybody will understand this, but with age and experience you will understand.
God!

Nairaland keeps regurgitating sad people with Screwed logic.
What happens if Something happens to Your husband's financial Well? And it eventually dries up and leaves him jobless and broke?

You'd be left with nothing! You'd be a sad, Depressed mentally retrogressive Woman Who's too lackadaisical to Stand up and fend for herself. He's your husband, not your father.

Stop spiting independent Women and Go attach something meaningful to Your life.

6 Likes

Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by ubunja(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

You said i should ignore you nah
When i wanted to give it to you free of charge you snubbed me cheesy
cant a niggar play hard to get in peace again?
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by MhizAJ(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2018
ubunja:

cant a niggar play hard to get in peace again?

Not with me
Re: Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? by ubunja(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Not with me
dont be a fool. easy come easy go.
now how have you always imagined yourself giving it away?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Don't Care Wat People Say About Me-450k Per Night Slay Queen Reacts (pics) / Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor / I Met This Girl Today And She Asked Me For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.