Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power (9047 Views)

Kano Visit: Senate Summons IG Over Kwankwaso / Senate Summons Emefiele, Others Over Bank Charges / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by mccoy47(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Anoda corruption saga. Next is to tell us how dey recovered 1 trillion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by IAmSkinny: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2017
sarrki:

High chief of the wailing wailers

I greet you

Senate will not find fashola ministry wanting

Fashola stands one of the finest in this administration

Electricity has improved tremendously

Our roads been fixed

Senate have not impacted the lives of a common man

Positively
I enjoyed your joke so
much.
Do crack another one

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by michoim(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2017
There is nothing fraudulent in a matter that is just about to be probed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by GavelSlam: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2017
Illiterates.

Can anybody explain what the purported fraud is?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by anonimi: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Jesusloveyou: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2017
What a nonsense probe.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Bullhari007(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2017
sarrki:

I greet you

Our roads been fixed

Positively

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by BruncleZuma: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by wildchild02: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2017
Oh boi

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Jesusloveyou: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Nebuzaradan: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2017
sarrki:

I greet you

Our roads been fixed

Positively
Omidina who did this to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by anonimi: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
nonsense

Tell that to JagaBandit and his boy, Ambode who published the corrupt and fraudulent contract Fash_Ole used to steal Lagosians' money.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by smirn(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2017
PointB:

This government is inherently and totally corrupt, from head to toe. They shout 'GEJ is corrupt' daily just to deflect attention from their own mega looting.

I haven't seen this type of corruption since the days of the man 'who never stole' - Abacha. Sadly we won't know the extent until they are inevitably booted from office for corruption.
Why not wait till the end of the investigation. These are still allegations. Why body dey pain una like this? You should have known that nothing tangible can come out of Dino.
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by 989900: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2017
The overflow of semi-literates in this country is alarming -- can you guys just read for once?!

This is some funds coming from 2013, 2014 . . . how does that solely fall on Fashola?

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Assassin101: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2017
fashola aint working
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Bennycollins: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
This is not surprising to Me. Tinubu calls the shots. Fashola is just an errand boy. Buhari settled Tinubu with 3 juicy ministries merged as one ( works, power and housing), with the heaviest chunk of the budget, given he was the most instrumental in APC victory . The same for Amaechi in Transport ministry(Aviation/transport). By the time this unpopular clique finish with Nigeria, we will know pdp were learners
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by obonujoker(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin I am here to administer 30mg of anti wailerstic to wailing clown

Comment on the topic... are u tired of supporting corruption??
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Money too dey miss under this man...........na wetin self angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Rolly22(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
sarrki:
I greet you

Our roads been fixed
Positively
Where did electricity improve? And which road are you talking about?
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by surgical: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Samusu:
Kwankwaso 2019
A bigger bigot than buhari replacing with buhari will be a monumental disaster
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by CrtlAltDel: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
Omidina who did this to you?

Hold on, lets ask Azeezabubakar1,Headhunter1, Babaramotu1988, BloodyKiller or cursedAbiola grin

Nebuzaradan:

trash trash trash
sorry i don't talk to akamu brains
i didn't read that
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
morbeta is a yeroba Muslim
kiss the truth

Same person…

AzeezAbubakar1:

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kiss the truth

Again… Same person

headhunter1:
ok i agree with you on this
am only interested in your trashy posts
this one is not one of them
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

Same person again…

bloodykiller:
i wonder which government that will mastermind the massacre of its citizens all in the name of religion differences and ideology

buhari is a terrorist
Elrufai is a midget
apc is bokoharam

Kiss the truth cool

Kikikiki…. I am losing count

BabaRamotu1988:
e pain am well well tongue
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
Buhari is a terrorist
kiss the truth

My best of them alll…. This one he became a female…. Hahahahahaha

cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
what's this inconsequential troll saying grin

Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Nebuzaradan: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

Hold on, lets ask Azeezabubakar1,Headhunter1, Babaramotu1988, BloodyKiller or cursedAbiola grin

Same person…

Again… Same person

Same person again…

Kikikiki…. I am losing count

My best of them alll…. This one he became a female…. Hahahahahaha

[/s]
more trash
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by nelcliff(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
comshots:
Which area have electricity and road been fixed?Ghana?

Don't mind that one.. He must have been high on something. Soon it will be clear and he will then see well.
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by HomeOfMe(f): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
…summons Fashola

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/11/senate-probes-alleged-650m-fraud-power-minister/

The Electricity/Power scam is more huge than those pension and NIS combined. Nigerian have bn paying for power not consumed since 1985.
Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Bitterleafsoup: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by anonimi: 3:18am On Nov 10, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Welcome back�

Thank you bro.
I no fit shout hailing to you too much oh for fear of another long ban by the almighty, omnipotent mods empowered by Seun, the owner of nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by Bitterleafsoup: 5:27am On Nov 10, 2017
anonimi:

Thank you bro.
I no fit shout hailing to you too much oh for fear of another long ban by the almighty, omnipotent mods empowered by Seun, the owner of nairaland.
So is that what happened. I guess truth is bitter. They will just say it was the bot, I was tired for a while of the unwarranted bans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power by anonimi: 5:37am On Nov 10, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
So is that what happened. I guess truth is bitter. They will just say it was the bot, I was tired for a while of the unwarranted bans.

Truth is indeed bitter especially when told consistently and persistently in images that speak more than a thousand words.
Those who banned me were just wasting their time as I continued spreading my truth gospel elsewhere.

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/forums/the-main-square.5/

When one road is closed, many more will open.
Na so life be oh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers Deny Being Sacked By Family / Photos: Meet Jen Selter, The Woman With 'the Best Butt' On Instagram / We Won’t Abandon Ongoing Projects In Niger-Delta —FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.