Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (26654 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by omenkaLives(m): 6:17am On Mar 27, 2017
ABUJA —THE Senate has summoned the Vice Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Professor Ibrahim Garba, to appear before it today and explain his side of the story regarding the certificate scandal allegation levelled against Senator Dino Melaye (APC, Kogi West), that he did not graduate from the institution.

Also to appear before the Senate today is the Comptroller-General of Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (retd), over allegation that Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki was on a vengeance mission against the NCS, following failure to pay Customs duty of N74 million on a N298 million Range Rover SUV.

Speaking with Vanguard yesterday, Chairman, Senate Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions, Senator Samuel Anyanwu (PDP, Imo East), said the immediate past Senate leader, Senator Ali Ndume who raised the issue on the floor of the Senate would appear today before the committee.

According to him, Hizmark Inc, Mr. Latif Olajide, a licensed and registered clearing agent in Nigeria as well as Tokunboh Akindele, who was given the contract, would also appear before the committee today.

Count Buhari out of certificate scandal— Presidency

Meanwhile, Presidency, last night, dissociated President Muhammadu Buhari from any certificate scandal in the country, saying he has none hanging on his neck.

The reaction followed a chronology of certificate scandals rocking various Nigerians in the corridors of power past or present published by a national daily (not Vanguard), yesterday.

In a statement, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Shehu Garba, who was incidentally the Director, Media and Publicity of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Committee, APCPCC, stated that the issue was a campaign of calumny deliberately launched against Buhari to stop him from contesting.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-senate-summons-abu-vc-appear-today/

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2017
The same people who didn't have any problem with Buhari's NEPA certificate, have become obsessed with Melaye's degree.

If Buhari can govern with NEPA Bill certificate am sure Dino can help legislate with his dodgy degrees.

Am not a fan of Dino but If I were him, I'd just hire 30 SANS to defend myself.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by LordIsaac(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2017
I'm not comfortable with men of questionable character summoning their accusers for questioning. How objective can such an arrangement be?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by EnkayDezign: 6:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Dino be like....cash me outside grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Alasi20(m): 6:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Watching from far
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by omenkaLives(m): 6:29am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:
Ok
I know he would modify and type rubbish afterwards..

TippyTop:
The same people who didn't have a problem with Buhari's NEPA certificate, have become obsessed with Melaye's degree.

If Buhari can govern with NEPA Bill certificate am sure Dino can help legislate with his doggy degrees.

If I were Dino I'd just hire 30 SANS to defend myself.
I said it..

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 6:31am On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
EnkayDezign:
[/s]
What was your reaction when we asked to see Buhari's certificate in 2015?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2017
omenkaLives:

I said it..
In 2015 you were here defending Buhari's no certificate, if I call you BMC now you go vex.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by omenkaLives(m): 6:36am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

In 2015 you were here defending Buhari's no certificate, if I call you BMC now you go vex.
And you wey dey defend Melaye Now, wetin we go call you? cheesy cheesy

Look as e dey wail upandan early in the morning. cheesy

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by EnkayDezign: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:
The same people who didn't have a problem with Buhari's NEPA certificate, have become obsessed with Melaye's degree.

If Buhari can govern with NEPA Bill certificate am sure Dino can help legislate with his doggy degrees.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Baawaa(m): 6:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Dino Melaye,"what you sow is what you reap"

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2017
EnkayDezign:

Why are you fixated with Gay memes? Are you Gay?

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by ademasta(m): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2017
In academic gown also abi? grin

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by muyibaba222(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2017
hope Exam officer and Dean of the faculty are summoned too?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2017
New week new drama, new entertainment and yet our problems still persists.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by EnkayDezign: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

Why are you fixated with Gay memes? Are you Gay?

All fun bruh....just calling out your typo

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by mightyhazel: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

If Buhari can govern with NEPA Bill certificate am sure Dino can help legislate with his dodgy degrees.

kpakam!

I really no send dis Dino guy and dont care a hoot if hez axed eventually, but d level of hypocrisy displayed by dese buharists is really nauseating!

All of a sudden,certificate has become dia priorities because perhaps Dino has fallen out of favor wit dia god!

Later they will say we the progressive ppl love 2 support corruption,while in essence wot we hate and will always voice against is selective n lopsided 'fight againt kworrupshan'!

We want equity,... equal right in justice!

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Firefire(m): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
New week new drama, new entertainment and yet our problems still persists.

Enough distraction from the clueless government of certificate forgers...

Like Dino, like Buhary.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

Only idiotas believed Buhari didn't have his wassc even when so many others institutions confirmed he did. Even the army came out to say they have found it but you guys are hell bent on making a truth out of a big lie.

Same way you lot go about saying he promised dollar/naira parity when he never did.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Jabioro: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2017
ABU VC to appear before the red chamber, just to explain his stance on Melaye certificate.. Abi? The Senate committee could not even verify the document through normal enquiry.. I quit..

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Yyeske(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

Show us the copy of the NEPA certificate he tendered since you're very sure

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 6:57am On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
abescom:
Only idiotas believed Buhari didn't have his wassc even when so many others institutions confirmed he did. Even the army came out to say they have found it but you guys are hell bent on making a truth out of a big lie.

Same way you lot go about saying he problem dollar/naira parity when he never did.
[/s]

Buhari has certificate yet hired 30 SANS to defend the NEPA certificate, no be so?

19 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Show us the copy of the NEPA certificate he tendered since you're very sure
The onus is on you to show Buhari's certificate if he has one.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by jazinogold(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2017
wonder y ABU has kept silent over this delicate issue!
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by chukwuibuipob: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2017
As long as that renoWed commander in thief Saraki is still there,they'll sweep the WHITE and BLUE NYSC jersey boy case under the carpet.Nothing work here

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Buhari has certificate yet hired 30 SANS to defend the NEPA certificate, no be so?
If he didn't have certificate, how come he was allowed to contest the previous 3 elections? His oppositions back then didn't know?

Use the content of your head ( if it is still there) it won't hurt.

28 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by TippyTop(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2017
abescom:
If he didn't have certificate, how come he was allowed to contest the previous 3 elections? His oppositions back then didn't know?

Use the content of your head ( if it is still there) it won't hurt.

Allow me to replace the name Buhari with Melaye.

If Melaye didn't have the degrees and certificates to contest, how come he was allowed to contest previous elections?
You see how ridiculous your post sound?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by abescom: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2017
TippyTop:

Allow me to replace the name Buhari with Melaye.

If Melaye didn't have the degrees and certificates to contest, how come he was allowed to contest previous elections?
You see how ridiculous your post sound?
No one has said he doesn't have a certificate. What has been said is that it is forged? You lot weren't shouting Buhari forged his certificates, you lot said he had none - neither authentic or forged.

Can you see the joke is on you now?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by sheftyxz(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2017
That's the only thing dem sabi (summoning)
Abeji make den leave the man alone
or Vc too must wear uniform ni grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by Goroz: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2017
EnkayDezign:
Howba dat? grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today by GenBloodykiIler: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

I said it..
[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Highlights Of Buhari’s Meeting With Putin At The Russia-african Summit / APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps / See What Donald Trump Said About Biafra CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.