Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My One Night Stand With A Celebrity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My One Night Stand With A Celebrity (942 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My One Night Stand With A Celebrity by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Won’t it be exciting if I had to mention the name of the celebrity I spent the night with and give the bloggers something exciting to write about? Anyway I plan to tell a good story not start some controversy, though I am going to be nice and drop some hints for the good guessers which of course won’t be specific (names of places we were at won't be mentioned).

Yours truly was invited to be one of the girls in a video shoot which video is actually very popular, and yes you probably have seen me in the video happily shaking my butt because that’s my job!!!!.

Initially, I wasn’t excited since there were close to about a hundred  girls at the video shoot, so it wasn’t really a special appointment, you get that kind of stuff. I didn’t feel too comfortable mingling with the other over ambitious girls and wanted to leave if not for the turn out of events.

We were scantily clad in our bikinis and all, "showing some skin" as the director put it and the shoot actually turned out to be fun and wonderful. We chilled out for a while, still partying like crazy, then I struck a conversation with one of the guys who rolled with the artiste, his hypeman or manger or something like that. I don’t get the duplication of roles in the music industry after all my part is just to act all slutty in music videos.

I might have lied to the dude that it was my birthday, he told me the crew were going clubbing after this and invited me to come over .
That was how I qualified to club round with a few other vixens like myself. We got ushered into a vip section and almost immediately started shutting down the club, the guys of course bought the drinks, I just sat down, crossed my legs and watched the other girls dance like it was a competition while I browsed through my phone.

I noticed the artiste in question staring toward my direction and I knew I was winning, I smiled and continued acting classy. Almost immediately he came over, sat beside me  and asked to see my phone, lol.....amateur move. He scrolled through my gallery and said I was beautiful, duhh....I already knew that. He proceeded to introduce himself. In my mind I was screaming;"what's with this awkwardness"? I already know you dude, I literally just twerked in your music video. "I am Temi", I told him. He held my hand and asked if I'd like to dance, "Sure" I replied and in that moment you could feel the envy in the eyes of the other girls who desperately wanted to be noticed.

I must have given this dude the best slow whine of his life that a few minutes into our dancing he whispered into my ear that we should go somewhere private, he signalled somethings to his hypeman/manager/whatever and told me that the car was ready. We left the club to where the car was parked.

Look at me, Temi, I didn't know where they are taking me too but I entered motor because what’s the worst a celebrity can do. We dropped off at a penthouse, without wasting time we started kissing and taking off our clothes. For a split second, I actually considered being a baby mama for this dude, but my career was just starting and this wasn’t the only celebrity I wanted to have this experience with, besides this dude doesn’t even own a private jet!!

Well, we did it with protection and when I woke up the next morning Oga celebrity was gone. He didn’t even wait to say good morning or check out my sexy “I woke up like this” look. I dressed up and met the driver outside who told me Mr celebrity had important stuff to do that morning, he did me the favour of dropping me at my place.

I waited for the guy to call, come over or send a message,he didn’t till I gave up. After all isn’t it how a lot of these celebrities act,they have swarms of girls around, so you are just a number to them, nonetheless it’s an experience for you, I have no regrets whatsoever.

Temi for sauceandsound

temi  is a rising video vixen who loves attention,enjoys expensive trips all over the world and would love to own her own private jet.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/temis-skirt18-episode-2/
Re: My One Night Stand With A Celebrity by Lagboyinibadan(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
Okay
Re: My One Night Stand With A Celebrity by uninvited: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
sauceandsound:
Won’t it be exciting if I had to mention the name of the celebrity I spent the night with and give the bloggers something exciting to write about? Anyway I plan to tell a good story not start some controversy, though I am going to be nice and drop some hints for the good guessers which of course won’t be specific (names of places we were at won't be mentioned).

Yours truly was invited to be one of the girls in a video shoot which video is actually very popular, and yes you probably have seen me in the video happily shaking my butt because that’s my job!!!!.

Initially, I wasn’t excited since there were close to about a hundred  girls at the video shoot, so it wasn’t really a special appointment, you get that kind of stuff. I didn’t feel too comfortable mingling with the other over ambitious girls and wanted to leave if not for the turn out of events.

We were scantily clad in our bikinis and all, "showing some skin" as the director put it and the shoot actually turned out to be fun and wonderful. We chilled out for a while, still partying like crazy, then I struck a conversation with one of the guys who rolled with the artiste, his hypeman or manger or something like that. I don’t get the duplication of roles in the music industry after all my part is just to act all slutty in music videos.

I might have lied to the dude that it was my birthday, he told me the crew were going clubbing after this and invited me to come over .
That was how I qualified to club round with a few other vixens like myself. We got ushered into a vip section and almost immediately started shutting down the club, the guys of course bought the drinks, I just sat down, crossed my legs and watched the other girls dance like it was a competition while I browsed through my phone.

I noticed the artiste in question staring toward my direction and I knew I was winning, I smiled and continued acting classy. Almost immediately he came over, sat beside me  and asked to see my phone, lol.....amateur move. He scrolled through my gallery and said I was beautiful, duhh....I already knew that. He proceeded to introduce himself. In my mind I was screaming;"what's with this awkwardness"? I already know you dude, I literally just twerked in your music video. "I am Temi", I told him. He held my hand and asked if I'd like to dance, "Sure" I replied and in that moment you could feel the envy in the eyes of the other girls who desperately wanted to be noticed.

I must have given this dude the best slow whine of his life that a few minutes into our dancing he whispered into my ear that we should go somewhere private, he signalled somethings to his hypeman/manager/whatever and told me that the car was ready. We left the club to where the car was parked.

Look at me, Temi, I didn't know where they are taking me too but I entered motor because what’s the worst a celebrity can do. We dropped off at a penthouse, without wasting time we started kissing and taking off our clothes. For a split second, I actually considered being a baby mama for this dude, but my career was just starting and this wasn’t the only celebrity I wanted to have this experience with, besides this dude doesn’t even own a private jet!!

Well, we did it with protection and when I woke up the next morning Oga celebrity was gone. He didn’t even wait to say good morning or check out my sexy “I woke up like this” look. I dressed up and met the driver outside who told me Mr celebrity had important stuff to do that morning, he did me the favour of dropping me at my place.

I waited for the guy to call, come over or send a message,he didn’t till I gave up. After all isn’t it how a lot of these celebrities act,they have swarms of girls around, so you are just a number to them, nonetheless it’s an experience for you, I have no regrets whatsoever.

Temi for sauceandsound

temi  is a rising video vixen who loves attention,enjoys expensive trips all over the world and would love to own her own private jet.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/temis-skirt18-episode-2/

This is exciting

(1) (Reply)

Groom And Bride Goes African Way In Pre-wedding Photos / Fun Time: How Do Y'all Say B**ty In Your Language? (pics) / The African Who Died For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.