Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) (53708 Views)

Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
sad You call fried rice and eggs crappy food? Were they supposed to eat Gucci rice and champagne just because they guard Aso rock? Buhari is a prudent president and he won't allow the status quo of wastage practiced under Goodluck Jonathan. 1 billion might be budgeted for feeding, it doesn't mean the whole money must be spent on feeding. Nigerians are used to wasteful spending and Buhari's govt is here to correct that. If a whole presidency can feed with such prudency, then the common man on the streets should be confident that we are in safe hands. God bless president Buhari. sad

111 likes for such deluded post, its like Nigerians don't want to learn, Buhari is a proper feudal lord, he only wants to eat for himself then give crumbs to others and you want us to applaud it, and which nonsense prudence are you talking about, what has prudence got to do with people's welfare, what the point of prudence if citizens are not well catered for despite money being budgeted for their welfare

4 Likes

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by greenek: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
chikkay200:

For the budget attached that food is really crappy! If as u say they don't need to use all of the money or they want to be prudent, then surely they don't need to budget such a large amount. 1B naira is a hell of a lot of money my guy and if it's not needed it can surely be used more judiciously elsewhere. We all know there won't be a return of the excess. Or do u budget N1,000 for a loaf of bread going for N250 in the shop next door?

Truth be told that food looks really bad - who even gives u eggs with shells in ur food? Wonder what the eba with egusi would look like, the egusi will probably still be in the shells as well cheesy

asin ehn, would they even serve them egusi, just give them eba and omi obe
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
sonature1:

It's either some of you people have never worked in good companies or you are just children

Budget, please, does not mean money spent!

A budget is a projection. If the money isn't available for funding a budget, the budget will be cancelled or carried over!

Learn!
Ooh professor of economics I hail. U no, everybody on NL missed d fact that u are d only adult on d platform and d only one who has worked in "good companies". But pls shed more light on letting me no what makes a company " good company ".
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by ivandragon: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
HAH:
the food is not for all staff but guard from guards brigade, it is a normal practice that soldiers are fed while on outside duty, it did not start now, and honestly I didn't see anything wrong with picture there, fried rice and egg is what I also eat at home sometimes

ok... so who feeds the soldiers at the checkpoints in areas that are not 'war zones'?

it is only when soldiers are in actual combat that provisions are made for their feeding... or when they are in transit/on the road...

as per the rice... have you tasted it... lol.... but its not a bad meal visually, that I agree with you...
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by sonature1: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
lexy2014:
Ooh professor of economics I hail. U no, everybody on NL missed d fact that u are d only adult on d platform and d only one who has worked in "good companies". But pls shed more light on letting me no what makes a company " good company ".

You are going to have to go pay for that lecture, iti tongue
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by HAH: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
ivandragon:

ok... so who feeds the soldiers at the checkpoints in areas that are not 'war zones'?

it is only when soldiers are in actual combat that provisions are made for their feeding... or when they are in transit/on the road...

as per the rice... have you tasted it... lol.... but its not a bad meal visually, that I agree with you...
if you check well even those at checkpoint are normally fed that is a standard army operation, if you see may be a hilux truck there they brought food. Most ladies you see in the army are usually sent to kitchens.

Thank you , you also saw nothing wrong in the food imagine one person saying is poverty to eat rice with egg
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by mustafa006: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
The food doesn't look bad now and I am sure last time most you ate this kind food was on last year Xmas
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Uche000(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
STFU nigga. Why would he budget 1 billion naira for feeding and feed his guards with this and u r talking of prudence. Do u think from ur anus, or u just want to speak English? No b only prudence.
whateverkay:
sad You call fried rice and eggs crappy food? Were they supposed to eat Gucci rice and champagne just because they guard Aso rock? Buhari is a prudent president and he won't allow the status quo of wastage practiced under Goodluck Jonathan. 1 billion might be budgeted for feeding, it doesn't mean the whole money must be spent on feeding. Nigerians are used to wasteful spending and Buhari's govt is here to correct that. If a whole presidency can feed with such prudency, then the common man on the streets should be confident that we are in safe hands. God bless president Buhari. sad
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Uche000(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
I wish sey I fit see u Ryt now, make I slap u according to d number of likes wey Dis ur stupid post get
whateverkay:
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by NOLONGTIN1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:

OK, so you want me to believe a budget of 1 billion was made with the intention it wasn't going to be spent?
Okay clap for yourself, next year they should just budget 3 billion and tell people like you it is not going to be spent.
I would like to ask you how former administrations were eating without a 1 billion food budget?? And yet you would say those ones were wasteful
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Achorise: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
Please if that is prudence where is the place of dignity.
No matter how prudent the president maybe, but the food should be dignify and people respected, he can Stil spend get dignify food with little money.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
chloride6:

What is affecting you is the layman man definition of Budget. The Budget is not the amount of money, the budget is the PLAN.
That figure of 1 billion was not just conjured up. It came about as a result of extensive planning activities which should factor in appropriate feeding for the operatives.
The Scenario where you said you budget 10% of your income for food is not a budget in a true sense. A budget for food would look more like,
100 naira for a plate of rice
100 naira for a plate of bean
80 naira for bread.
15 days of bread and bead, 15 days of rice
15 times 180 plus 100 times 15
is equal to 2700.
Hope you understand?
It's a pity people like you still wallow in mediocrity. When I see half educated people like you, I can't help but wonder what the future holds for Nigeria. The simplest thing you should've done is equip yourself with knowledge through one of the many materials online instead of displaying your ignorance trying to explain something as simple as "BUDGET."
Like I said earlier, but go back to secondary school.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Joshuazedd(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:

for N1b the packaging is poor. I can count the number of carrots there. Wonder how it tastes and how many ppl its meant for
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
sonature1:

You are going to have to go pay for that lecture, iti tongue
do u accept cowries?
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by godson4u79(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
What are you saying from your trashy brain. So if not all the money are supposed to be spent are they been returned to the government purse or account. Someone takes the rest home at the expense of the security guys. If you can't feed your security well then you got a problem. And who tells you the presidency is feeling with prudency. My man wake up

whateverkay:
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by gameboyo: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:

U are one of the reasons for Buhari's epileptic behavior. So the billions budgeted for aso Rock meals, what are they for?
Do u have a different meaning to prudent?
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by chloride6: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
wolesmile:
It's a pity people like you still wallow in mediocrity. When I see half educated people like you, I can't help but wonder what the future holds for Nigeria. The simplest thing you should've done is equip yourself with knowledge through one of the many materials online instead of displaying your ignorance trying to explain something as simple as "BUDGET."
Like I said earlier, but go back to secondary school.

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=chloride6 post=62222639][/quote]
Jeeeeeeesu!!!
Where did this nitwit crawl out from?
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dis is a huge lie
I was der for many years and we were served with gud foods.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by gemale(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
Please i hope you are being sarcastic. It's obvious that if this is true, that even with 1 billion being budgeted to feed the presidential guards, all they get is egg & fried rice that even with at most #100,000 can prepare a feast for more than 500 guests, there is massive diversion & misappropriation of those funds AKA corruption right under the president's nose. This is very sad. I can wager that the United States secret service (the equivalent of our presidential guards) don't treat their personnel so shabbily. These people guard the president's life for goodness sake. They are expected to take a bullet for the president in the case of an attempt on his life yet they are fed so poorly despite the big amount allocated for that purpose. Now imagine if someone treated that way is now approached by someone with bad intentions for the president. Isn't it likely that if he's offered enough incentives & immunity, he can decide to look the other way & allow something befall the president. Why are Nigerians this callous? This is similar to what I experienced in nysc camp. I heard that #500 was budgeted per meal yet this people served us food without water. The quality & quantity of food we were served was nothing to write home about. As overpriced as the food in mammy market was (#350/plate), It was by far better & bigger than what we were served. If each corper was given that amount in cash, he would afford a plate of sumptuous food at mammy market with a bottle of malt to wash it down.

1 Like

Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by chloride6: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
wolesmile:

Jeeeeeeesu!!!
Where did this nitwit crawl out from?

undecided
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Lomprico2: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Shey buhari say na corruption him con fight? He must fight it to the finish!
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
HYPOCRITE ! You are keeping quite? So Buhari can budget as much money as this for feeding in ASO ROCK AND NIGERIANs are not protesting at Ojota park? Una mumu plenty. cool
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by stephleena(f): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
chloride6:

You are not making any sense why budget if you dont plan to spend it?
love ya..simple and straight answer.. #hugs#
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Laka2bor(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
When Wl U Stp Deceiving Urself If 3/billion Budget For Aso Rock Hospital Cant Be Account 4 Wu Is Prudency, Jst Read Wat Emir Of Sokoto Sa'ad Says Ds Afternoon About Ds Deceipt Govt & His Effect On Nigeria Unity, Do U Think Is Jonathan Dat Steal Ur Money Or Ds Same Northeners, Maina Rule Wt Gej, Abba Yari Was Part Of Govt, Saraki, Ameachi, Dogara To Mention Few.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
The first question we should ask is how many presidential guards is the budget meant for? Well, I trust the Nigeria system. Don't be surprise that the budget for a meal is N2,500 and they end up spending N300 per meal so they can pocket the bulk of the money.
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by francis247(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
What a dumb post
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Krisddon: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
You're right, Buhari is prudent and hates wastages. That's why there's no common paracetamol and syringe in the presidential clinic that had over 3billion naira budget. Buharism is an ill ideology!
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by Themandator: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2017
whateverkay:

So why budget 1 billion naira for feeding for just 12 months
Re: The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) by brightleave(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2017
whateverkay:
can somebody still say something like this about this govt? Well, which means that there's small hope brewing up for the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB Members Set Trailer Of Cattle Ablaze In Anambra / Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.