Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him (3335 Views)

My Nephew Is Dragging My Family Right With Me / She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by alwayscool: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2017
I am 27 years old and have crush on my aunty(fathers brother wife, )she is 38 years old, she is beautiful with body size 36 30 38, she lives in our village and i work outside in a city, our family knows that i am close to my aunty, whenever i visit home, i spend my time with her, once while travelling in car, she was sitting beside me, then after some time she took my hand in her hand and both of our fingers crossed against each other, after some time i put my hand on her lap, but she did not object to it, after sometime i slowly shifted my hand between her legs but She did not object either, this was happening while my uncle Was sitting in front seat, after that incident many a times i touched her waist and ass, but She was always normal to me, many a times i saw her bathing wearing transparent dress and her whole body visible through her wet dress, but never ever i asked directly for sex, because of fear of rejection, i know she also wanted to Bleep me, my uncle Also indirectly knows that i want to Bleep her wife but He never asked me anything coz he is a jobless and illeterate man and thrives on imcome of me and my father? guys plz help me to Bleep her... pls give advice...
Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by Explorerx(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2017
'Muh Dik' black man you are cursed
Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by alwayscool: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Any advice
Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by GraGra247(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2017
No advice to dirty imaginations in your brain that you want gullible fellows to believe it's a real story.

Fake filthy stories everywhere on this forum from unrestrained underage kids.

3 Likes

Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2017
Your brain wan destroy you until you go rape and probably kill her to conceal your evil act then you start on the road to perdition and become a social pariah better retrace your abominable thoughts before you act on it and it destroys you

1 Like

Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by NigerDeltan(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2017
Pinshure or........... grin

Relegate this thread to the waste bin of history
Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by NigerDeltan(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2017
Pinshure of her bathing or........... grin

Relegate this thread to the waste bin of history
Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by Kobicove(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2017
alwayscool:
I am 27 years old and have crush on my aunty(fathers brother wife, )she is 38 years old, she is beautiful with body size 36 30 38, she lives in our village and i work outside in a city, our family knows that i am close to my aunty, whenever i visit home, i spend my time with her, once while travelling in car, she was sitting beside me, then after some time she took my hand in her hand and both of our fingers crossed against each other, after some time i put my hand on her lap, but she did not object to it, after sometime i slowly shifted my hand between her legs but She did not object either, this was happening while my uncle Was sitting in front seat, after that incident many a times i touched her waist and ass, but She was always normal to me, many a times i saw her bathing wearing transparent dress and her whole body visible through her wet dress, but never ever i asked directly for sex, because of fear of rejection, i know she also wanted to Bleep me, my uncle Also indirectly knows that i want to Bleep her wife but He never asked me anything coz he is a jobless and illeterate man and thrives on imcome of me and my father? guys plz help me to Bleep her... pls give advice...

Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by azammi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Guy u don pose this tin like 4 times now . u no de tire [/color][color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by alwayscool: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Any guess
Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by Virus777: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is the kind guy that masturbates 9 times a day.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him by alwayscool: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2017
Y

(1) (Reply)

Don't Play With A Crocodile. (pics) / END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! / See How Unilag Lesbians Are Having Fun Inside Girls Hostel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.