Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! (3337 Views)

Help! Her Husband Has Been Acting Funny Since This Happened / Look At What My Husband Has Done! / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Preciousgirl(f): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
My friend is complaining that her husband had suddenly become impotent due to the ongoing protests. She says, she has done everything but the man s kpekus won't stand
.guys, is this normal?

Anyway. #ENDSARS
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by fati2001(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
what's the cause?

. MAYBE HE'S SUFFERING FROM STRESS.

4 Likes

Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Preciousgirl(f): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
fati2001:
what's the cause?

Can it be SARS!
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Jacqueline22(f): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Them need to protest for that your friend
#endmumu#

1 Like

Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by fati2001(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Can it be SARS!
YES, YOU KNOW AVERAGE ZOOGERIA MEN MENTALITIES .
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by dorin27(f): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lemme find trouble small grin

Op are you sure that your friend is not you? Lol

Maybe the guy is suffering from stress and all the wahala that's been happening. Tell your friend to give him sometime. He will come around.

1 Like

Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by fayded(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
That's a quality husband.. Top notch. Who wants to come ,when people are going from ds wicked country

8 Likes

Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Pusyiter(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmmmm see advice
Wetin be the sometime you recommend?
No go kill person pikin o
Dem no dey carry 1st on top man or woman o
dorin27:
Lemme find trouble small grin

Op are you sure that your friend is not you? Lol

Maybe the guy is suffering from stress and all the wahala that's been happening. Tell your friend to give him sometime. He will come around.
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by moodyguy: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Give am buruntashi
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Burgerlomo: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yah hubby no need any erection right now grin
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
hmmm, So His Lazarus Refuse To Rise Again.
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Petyprincess(f): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
It's normal.
Any man having erection with all that is happening in Nigeria is part of problem!!

2 Likes

Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
It's normal.
Any man having erection with all that is happening in Nigeria is part of problem!!

grin grin grin grin

you don kill me for here. grin

2 Likes

Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Rules7: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by TheCork(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My friend is complaining that her husband had suddenly become impotent due to the ongoing protests. She says, she has done everything but the man s kpekus won't stand
.guys, is this normal?

Anyway. #ENDSARS

Look.. Tell her to get a big lady to shake her nyansh close to his face....truss me....the kondo will definitely stannndup
If it dont work, juss gimme her nomba!! cheesy
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Abi the Police, on the protest ground, don knack his thing with a baton

Talking from experience cheesy

2 Likes

Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Vyzz: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
It is always a friend...

By the way...

Some people are still having sex in this troubling times...

#Heartless people
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
erection at this sensitive period is totally prohibited

Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by thatsleepboy1: 1:32am On Oct 22, 2020
He needs to appease the gods
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Charx122: 2:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Preciousgirl:
.guys, is this normal?

Anyway. #ENDSARS

War never start man prick don die!! that's a good headline..
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by ehinmowo: 4:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Petyprincess:
It's normal.
I was on the street throughout yesterday. My John Thomas still vex like never b4.

1 Like

Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Tell him to come us,check siggy
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by pozehnani(f): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2020
His mind is not there for now. Let her give him space or Make him some fresh tiger nut drink, na she go run Las Las.

1 Like

Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by IdJack(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Let him relax his mind. Sometimes, it's stress.
Re: END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! by LINTUNE(m): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2020
haha..wetin person no go see for nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? / I Was Denied A Job Because I Was Putting On a Jersey / It Takes Courage To Live This Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.