Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" (25515 Views)

Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by icon8: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2017
989900:

Me either, especially from a group of teachers that can't pass 4th grade exams.

It's me neither!
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Guyman02: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2017
They behaved like illiterates by vandalising the State House of Assembly complex sad
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by 989900: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2017
icon8:

It's me neither!

Correct, thanks!

1 Like

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by jaychubi: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2017
post=62210573:
" Examination is not a true test of knowledge " as sacked Kaduna teachers claim.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/photo-caption-this-placard-of.html

Chisos what do you expect from ab.oki grin grin grin
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by bobnatlo(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2017
Yeah when d hunter becomes the hunted!!!

2 Likes

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Nintee: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2017
OK SIR BUT GIVE US ANOTHER OPTION IN PLACE OF EXAMS PLEASE
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by icon8: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2017
989900:

Correct, thanks!

You're welcome. That's the spirit!

1 Like

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by akigbemaru: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2017
post=62210573:
" Examination is not a true test of knowledge " as sacked Kaduna teachers claim.

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by fmlala: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2017
but they set exams for their students too

1 Like

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by LorenzoU: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2017
if teachers can write this and justify it then what happens to students

1 Like

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Wadasco(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2017
We believe that Examination is the true test of knowledge
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by aleeyus(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
sad Examination is not a true test of knowledge yet they won't hesitate to fail any student who performs woefully and make them repeat classes. Crazy teachers
am tellin u
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Myketuale(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2017
El rufai should think twice before doing this !!
Sacking of 21,000 teacher its too much.
According to statistics 4 -5 people feeds from a civil servant here in Nigeria!!
Imagine how many people will suffer from this?
And this will increase the number of crimes in Nigeria!

like if u don't support d sacking!
share if u support d. sacking!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by MARX77(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2017
Very funny.I bet this teacher didn't realize this when conducting exams for students.JUST IMAGINE
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by daremplus(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2017
post=62210573:

The Consequence Of What You Fail To Do Are As Deadly As Doing It Wrong.
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by aolawale025: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2017
The state government should also put a billboard with the caption: Examination is the only test of competency!

1 Like

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by muller101(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Agbayas

1 Like

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Idrismusty97(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Although the caption on the placard is right but as a teacher you are not supposed to write that.

1 Like

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by horladeji80(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Now we all know El-Rufai was right all along! �
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by laiza(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oloriburuku l'awon teachers yii shaa. (Pls forgive my vulgar language)....imagine teachers who would have at one time or the other failed a student due to one error or simple mistake are now saying "Examination is not the true test of Knowledge". This their display of sheer stupidity clearly shows these dullards are incompetent to begin with. #IStandWithElRufai

2 Likes

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
post=62210573:

Nigeria must employ them, they are a product of the nation. grin
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by MikeBetty(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
If This Really Came Out From Teachers, I Am Disappointed. If It Is So, Why Is It That Pupils Who Fail Class Exams Are Not Allowed To Enter Higher Classes By The Same Teachers?
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by saintkalu(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
... I hear, when u've got no other excuse!

1 Like

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Rilwayne001: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
NigerDeltan:
See the people you are forcing me to live with

grin grin
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Investnow2017: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
I think Nigeria is one of the most interesting countries in the world grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Harwoyeez(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
this reminds me of the Edo case where a teacher can't read simple sentence during Oshiomole's time. truly elrufai is right
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by condralbedez: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Blackfire:
To the MoD that ban me for a month+ ... Ba kwomi.

To the topic... There was a country.
Mine is over Two years now. for no reason
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by showghan(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2017

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
post=62210573:

Now it has happened to them (teacher) now looking for cover up if Examination is not a true test of knowledge as acclaimed then why do dey use is as a core tool to determine who will excel to the higher class. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by ogundeleai(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Celcius:
Speechless.
I guess some are parents. How do they explain this to children?
hun, wise poser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whitemoney, Pere, Angel & Liquorose On DELSU Exam Question / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... / LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.