Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" (25514 Views)

Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by s4short: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol, very funny people
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
I strongly agree with that caption 200%. . .from my own point of view, I believe its right. . .examination especially here in nigeria is not the true test of knowledge. . .I remember far back in 1997, I started writing GCE. .I was among the very best in ojokwu high school in Tolu schools complex, Ajegunle, lagos. .but I could not make 4 credits in all the GCE and WAEC exams from 1997-2000 looking for 5 credits in 5 core subjects. . .but when I got to the university, it was hell wire. .i was roaring to go and made a high 2.1 . .i also saw many guys who did not do well in theirsecondary school days but where too good in university exams. . .well naija things they always different Sha.

www.valentine202.com
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by ylaa(f): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Se dem teachers fail examination?

post=62210573:
" Examination is not a true test of knowledge " as sacked Kaduna teachers claim.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/photo-caption-this-placard-of.html

Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by GameGod(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
NigerDeltan:
See the people you are forcing me to live with
Who's forcing u? Some people can be very stupid.
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by fakoo1: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
[I pity ur parents. You are a failure for calling Teachers quote author=whateverkay post=62211355] sad Examination is not a true test of knowledge yet they won't hesitate to fail any student who performs woefully and make them repeat classes. Crazy teachers[/quote]
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Mhizrohzz(f): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lolzz I thought Dats d defense line of failed students, but teachers too Nigeria
Re: Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" by Preator: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
I strongly agree with that caption 200%. . .from my own point of view, I believe its right. . .examination especially here in nigeria is not the true test of knowledge. . .I remember far back in 1997, I started writing GCE. .I was among the very best in ojokwu high school in Tolu schools complex, Ajegunle, lagos. .but I could not make 4 credits in all the GCE and WAEC exams from 1997-2000 looking for 5 credits in 5 core subjects. . .but when I got to the university, it was hell wire. .i was roaring to go and made a high 2.1 . .i also saw many guys who did not do well in theirsecondary school days but where too good in university exams. . .well naija things they always different Sha.

www.valentine202.com
but ehm, no be the same "exam" you take get 2.1? or your school no dey use exam?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes / Whitemoney, Pere, Angel & Liquorose On DELSU Exam Question / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.