Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) (13373 Views)

Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by brenister10: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:
Beyond the immediate gains lies the deep long term gains.

1 The hall of fame is a study center where history of the recipients and their contribution to mankind is learnt

2 A form of inspiration to younger ones especially pupils who will be going on excursion there where they will be motivated by stories of the recipients.

3 Imo State is the 1st State to build "Hall of fame" in Nigeria and the caliber of personalities traveling from far to receive the medals has skyrocketed it's credibility.

4 There are dozens of advantages I might not be able to write all down.

Finally the statues didn't cost millions as falsely circulated. They are no more than the B.A. projects of "Fine and Applied Arts" student.

Please bro, would you let us know the dozens of advantages this statues has on the good people of Imo state. What are the economic advantages, please explain yourself to us convincingly

1 Like

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Leopantro: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

Okay Okorocha built flyovers, schools, hospitals, roads and bridges. Tell me the income they generate. Finally statue is just a part of hall of fame and not all of it. Inside the building one can get materials relating to information about inductees. Example you can get Obasanjo or Zuma authobiography at Imo hall of fame.

i can get that from Wikipedia, at worst buy the book.
in what way will the statue and the hall of fame generate income or impart the lives of the common man. the flyovers, schools, hospitals and bridges can be utilized on a daily basis. Explain Hall of fame to a hungry man? i doubt imolites visit the museum in owerri, why visit statues?
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by kachiz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
At 1:10 - I think I heard .......and so many great niggers...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Commissions Nigeria's First Sugar Research Institute In Kwara / Bonny Island/ Ndoki / Buhari, Ministers, Wale Tinubu, Dangote, Others To Depart For Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.