Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) (13372 Views)

Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2017
Okoroawusa is a discombobulated idiot
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Abagworo(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2017
maskid:

my friend shut up and go and lick the scrotum of your Governor Okorocha. stop being a hopeless clown here.

this is all your principal has to offer a state that stood by him to eject a sitting governor. what good has Jacob zuma, liberian president and obasanjo brought to the state apart from financing his personal rochas foundation.

just STFU

This is one of the thousands he has already done and hundreds more he'll do. Below are few examples.

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:
"This is where great men like Ojukwu of blessed memory, Mbakwe, Mandela, Indira Gandhi and so many great leaders and living legends like President Obasanjo, President Zuma and Nana of Ghana..... will be honored "

If Zuma and Obasanjo is a legend, then I need to check my dictionary to have a true description of a legend.

Your sycophancy stinks to high heavens.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Pvibe007: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:
I've been off for a while as a result of long "ban" which gave the mischief makers a little edge in misrepresentation of facts. For the records this video was shot much earlier when the construction of the Imo hall of fame was ongoing. Governor Okorocha made it known to Imolites about the plans to honour selected prominent people and it was deliberated in the house and passed as law 18 of 2015 with each recipient scrutinized and approved by the Imo State House of Assembly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHmm2-gEB-s

You have Started again You won't behave yourself and reapect your old age. Rubbish
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by maskid(m): 11:58am On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

This is one of the thousands he has already done and hundreds more he'll do. Below are few examples.

the fool was a governor for 8 years for Goodness SAKE!!! that you even attempt to show us pictures of his non-existent achievements here shows that he is a failure. a Governor that his people cannot feel his impact and his cohorts try to show us pictures to convince us is A FAILED GOVERNOR.

Good administration is not photo ops. Achike udenwa and OUK had more Pictures to show us FYI.

gerarehere
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by maskid(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

idiot!! pictures of a graded road (of few meters), a round about (that fashola and ambode builds on monthly basis- we have 7 of them on lekki-epe), and a center for Acho ihim and his fellow parliamentarians to meet and steal money is what we elected a governor for in 8 frigging years!!!!!. 8 years !!! and you have the effrontery to show pictures . smh
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Abagworo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
maskid:

the fool was a governor for 8 years for Goodness SAKE!!! that you even attempt to show us pictures of his non-existent achievements here shows that he is a failure. a Governor that his people cannot feel his impact and his cohorts try to show us pictures to convince us is A FAILED GOVERNOR.

Good administration is not photo ops. Achike udenwa and OUK had more Pictures to show us FYI.

gerarehere

Correction! Six and half years but he is not in Udenwa them level. He has achieved so much more than virtually every Governor but not media friendly. There is free education to University level only in Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by BeijinDossier: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
maskid:

idiot!! pictures of a graded road (of few meters), a round about (that fashola and ambode builds on monthly basis- we have 7 of them on lekki-epe), and a center for Acho ihim and his fellow parliamentarians to meet and steal money is what we elected a governor for in 8 frigging years!!!!!. 8 years !!! and you have the effrontery to show pictures . smh

You nailed it. cheesy

Some people no get shame. Abeg mercy for the hopeless old clown.

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Abagworo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
maskid:

What about over 500 schools sir? Will Acho Ihim use them too? Moreover 90% every good road you see in Imo State was done by Okorocha.

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by elslaqq: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
and this thing wanna contest for president!!!
Oh, na everyone go get him own statues be that o.
na to just rename our country to "statutory" be that.
#lobatan
Iranu.
ELSLAQ cares.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by fortunechy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
only one condom could have prevented all these rubbish

1 Like

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by samstels: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

What is wrong with Obasanjo being honored? If you don't know he is the greatest Nigerian alive.

The idiot destroyed this country .....How can he be the greatest Nigerian living ?Are you high on Oshogbo weed ?
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
God and Devil Punish U.

Zeus and Hades Punish U.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

Correction! Six and half years but he is not in Udenwa them level. He has achieved so much more than virtually every Governor but not media friendly. There is free education to University level only in Imo State.

Knowing that I share same space with LIARS & SYCOPHANTS with DEAD CONSCIENCE like you makes me wanna vomit...Some girl from IMSU whose Dad is late contacted me last week pleading that her school fees is the reason why she hasn't been mobilized by NYSC because Rochas lied and scattered the school system with his dubious free education scam... ONLY for them to be told to pay the accumulated fees for all the years passed... She owes 3 years now with EVIDENCE...

Still paid school fees for another secondary school chap last month who dropped out due to hardship...

Where's your FREE education lie going on Rochas is using government resources to launder and promote his personal business under Rochas Foundation...
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Leopantro: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

I watch your Governor on TV say starting from 2018, no more free education for the state.

Blessed is the mod that banned Abagworo for he knows a boot-licker when he reads one

Abagworo:

Africans seem to detest development. Okorocha invested billions of Naira in building those standard General Hospitals and I wholely support privatization. In the long run the entire country will flock Imo State for medical attention. To enjoy subsidised health care people will need to register and pay health insurance. That is how it's done in civilised societies. To me its a bold step into the future and more States will surely join Okorocha's model.

will be back next month , plan to visit at least 5 of these standard General hospitals to take pictures
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by belindar: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

Correct yourself Obasanjo is not corrupt. People don't need to come from all over the world. School pupils and students from Imo State and neighbouring States is enough. I will still post it here when it starts happening.

Can you just listen to yourself saying obasanjo is not corrupt .It seems you were born yesterday.
So it is the school pupils from IMO state and neighbouring state that will come and look at the statue that will generate huge income for IMO state.
If I may ask where do you com from? Are u educated at all.
I cannot be responding to a mediocre like you. Let me talk to intellectual

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Abagworo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
belindar:

Can you just listen to yourself saying obasanjo is not corrupt .It seems you were born yesterday.
So it is the school pupils from IMO state and neighbouring state that will come and look at the statue that will generate huge income for IMO state.
If I may ask where do you com from? Are u educated at all.
I cannot be responding to a mediocre like you. Let me talk to intellectual

You sound intellectually bankrupt to even think that a hall of fame will generate income. Your emphasis on statue and hatred for Obasanjo gives you out completely. Your type would wish Jonathan was there. Not everything is for generating income as the thousands of kilometres of roads, flyovers, tunnels, schools, hospitals and free education by Okorocha were not done to generate income.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Leopantro: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

You sound intellectually bankrupt to even think that a hall of fame will generate income. Your emphasis on statue and hatred for Obasanjo gives you out completely. Your type would wish Jonathan was there.

so I it's not generating income and the common man does not understand or feel the impart of the visit of such individuals, what was the basis of building them ?
remember ROACHAS foundation is ROACHAS not IMO STATE FOUNDATION.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Abagworo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Leopantro:

I watch your Governor on TV say starting from 2018, no more free education for the state.

Blessed is the mod that banned Abagworo for he knows a boot-licker when he reads one

will be back next month , plan to visit at least 5 of these standard General hospitals to take pictures

If he stops free education some of the liars who have been trying to deny it will be happy that Imolites will pay fees as they wished. I have no business with lies and blackmail as some of these devils in human skin. If you've not been home for 3 years I swear you will miss road.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Abagworo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Leopantro:

so I it's not generating income and the common man does not understand or feel the impart of the visit of such individuals, what was the basis of building them ?
remember ROACHAS foundation is ROACHAS not IMO STATE FOUNDATION.

Okay Okorocha built flyovers, schools, hospitals, roads and bridges. Tell me the income they generate. Finally statue is just a part of hall of fame and not all of it. Inside the building one can get materials relating to information about inductees. Example you can get Obasanjo or Zuma authobiography at Imo hall of fame.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Abagworo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is Heroes apartments conceived and realized by Okorocha out of the ruins of abandoned government quarters.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by BeijinDossier: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abagworo:

I have been dodging this thread

I am very sure had this happened elsewhere you would have been the first person to feast on it, let me force it down your throat since you have been avoiding the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4166077/3-beheaded-cultists-obitti-imo

This is the highest level of insecurity. It has not happened before anywhere in Nigeria but you don't want to discuss it.

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Abagworo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeijinDossier:

I am very sure had this happened elsewhere you would have been the first person to feast on it, let me force it down your throat since you have been avoiding the thread.

Deygbam, Deywell, Icelanders and Greenlanders is an import from Rivers State. During the 2015 elections in Rivers State they were armed to kill Amaechi's supporters and there has not been peace since then. We are suffering a spill over because we share boundary, culture and language with them.

However here are more of Okorocha's works.

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by BeijinDossier: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Stup1d clown you think you can divert our attention on this matter. My grouse with you is that you would have been the first to post this thread had it happened elsewere or to the people you envy a lot. Now we want you to go into the thread and discuss this matter. You don't have to lie all the time.

Stop showing us those substandard ugly rubbish because it is shameful. Focus on the link I posted for you.

Abagworo:

Deygbam, Deywell, Icelanders and Greenlanders is an import from Rivers State. During the 2015 elections in Rivers State they were armed to kill Amaechi's supporters and there has not been peace since then. We are suffering a spill over because we share boundary, culture and language with them.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Abiona001(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
that man has a big problem.it is well. undecided
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Abagworo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Stup1d clown you think you can divert our attention on this matter. My grouse with you is that you would have been the first to post this thread had it happened elsewere or to the people you envy a lot. Now we want you to go into the thread and discuss this matter. You don't have to lie all the time.

Stop showing us those substandard ugly rubbish because it is shameful. Focus on the link I posted for you.

Don't worry Chino APC will take over Anambra and we'll become brothers.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by BeijinDossier: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
I spit on you for saying that rubbish. God forbid you and your demonic APC that has destroyed your Imo state. You and I will never have anything in common, not to talk of becoming brothers.

Now go back to this thread and continue the discussion:

[s]
Abagworo:

Don't worry Chino APC will take over Anambra and we'll become brothers.
[/s]
Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by Abagworo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
BeijinDossier:
I spit on you for saying that rubbish. God forbid you and your demonic APC that has destroyed your Imo state. You and I will never have anything in common, not to talk of becoming brothers.

Now go back to this thread and continue the discussion:

[s][/s]

I know you Chino. You work for your pocket and I expect you to join Nwoye after he is declared winner.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) by BeijinDossier: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nwokem shut up, everyone is not poor and hopeless like you that works for a failed government in Imo state. Always online laundering the image of a failed limping failed governor of your state.

I will not even bother to discuss about a done-deal Anambra election here with a clown like you. Keep hallucinating. cool

[s]
Abagworo:

I know you Chino. You work for your pocket and I expect you to join Nwoye after he is declared winner.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bonny Island/ Ndoki / APC Screens Al-makura, Yari, Adamu, Others Today, Aspirants Dump Consensus / Oshiomhole 2023 - Oshiomhole Dismisses Rumours Of Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.