Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m (31994 Views)

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child / Tonto Dikeh Continues With Her "King Tonto" Reality TV Show Despite Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by Skinnythug(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
When frustration is in ur head this are kinda things u comment
whateverkay:
sad Broke idiot. Keep exploiting emotional women for cash.
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by spencekat(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yoshy:
N15M is not a lot of money, he can pay it.
Let him pay it na
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by spencekat(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
Josh44s:

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...15m
Don't mind some folks.
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:

Bitter slowpoke. Your hatred for Igbo people will soon choke you and you will still eat the vomit back as the morroniv and iddiotic slowpoke that you are.

Poorly evolved Australopithecus Africanus.
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
RebelChip:

Bitter slowpoke. Your hatred for Igbo people will soon choke you and you will still eat the vomit back as the morroniv and iddiotic slowpoke that you are.

Poorly evolved Australopithecus Africanus.

I love igbos but i hate biafrans
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
who wears suit and then a flamboyant sneaker
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by pointstores(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Repair and convert ur faulty fan ,ups,inverter to work 15hours..........30hours nigeria made solar fan in stock AFFORDABLE SOLAR SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSSINESS, INDIVIDUALS,COMPANY AVAILABLE SMF BATTERY FOR GENERATOR,CAR,INVERTER,UPS,FAN,TRUCK WITH 6YEARS LIFE SPAN AVAILABLE inquiry 08166117634
https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/promotion-buy-and-get-free-gift/
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by hokafor(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
He can always appeal,is not nigeria .once he can afford any charge and bail lawyer. The case will get to supreme court which will still take years.
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by Mzsolmi(f): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yoshy:
N15M is not a lot of money, he can pay it.
you say woh?
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by charismaticdave(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
If he no work, how he go take see money to pay the 15m. He no work una talk, he dey work to get money to pay debt, una still talk.

I tire

1 Like

Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by udemzyudex(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Unbothered ke, all na Publicity stunt jare.
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by Icon79(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Anybody who's dumb enough to give that kinda money to somebody without any kind of a written contract deserves to lose the money.

O pari

whateverkay:
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
Will you lipsrsealed

Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by GuntersChain(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
In the second pix, i can a lady sitting opposite jim with her legs crossed. That glasses bad gan.
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by infantlion(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
I can stake my last card on this odd-Jim Iyke doesn't have up to 15m in all his bank accounts...
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by jimony30: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:
U be complete mumu
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by TempleChinedum(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Beer parlour bloggers
Jim that's in South Africa for Adventure TV media tour.
Bringing up over 3 years news that's settled for clicks?
Click "baiters"

1 Like

Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by jedyjedy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
by the time d judgment is executed ehn. Baba go know d definition of bankruptcy.
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by Sierusvirus(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Icon79:
Anybody who's dumb enough to give that kinda money to somebody without any kind of a written contract deserves to lose the money.

O pari

The only reasonable comments here. Let the reverse be the case now, all the girls will be saying, didn't he taste the kpomo and he has no case but now see names, IDIOT, BROKE GUY. My question is, didn't she taste the cucumber?
Crying out loud, she just paid for the sperm he gave out, why crying a river. Nonsense
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by scobaba: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
whateverkay:

Jim lash your babe?
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by Kobicove(m): 4:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Pretending to have what you don't have
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by jobbers: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2017
good
Re: Unbothered Jim Iyke Continues With His Swag After Court Ordered Him To Pay N15m by Osinachi00(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
I just registered and joined Nairaland now but that does not make me a new comer to Nairaland, you should be happy my first comment on Nairaland was on your post so it's a big privilege, in other words to celebrate your having my comment first on your post on Nairaland, I think I would like to help Jim Iyk pay the 15million, send me his bank details when I grow up and get rich I will pay it, ask the court to give me some time. Wait what is the meaning of OP?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Buys Rolex For All His Crew Members As He Celebrates His 25th Birthday / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song / Indo Baba Meets With Casanova X, DJ Khaled & 2chainz In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.