Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Fact About Death During Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact About Death During Sex. (728 Views)

How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex - (advice To Men) / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About Death During Sex. by yanshDoctor: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
men are likely to die during sex that women.

In forensic lectures at university we were solemnly informed that a man was five times more likely to die during sex with his mistress than with his wife.

There are thousands of men who die every year of heat attacks that occur while they're having sex.

I know there are women, too, dying of sex-induced heart attacks, but they are very few and rarely see it reported.

Any strenuous activity that increase the heartbeat can bring on cardiac arrest or Myocardial infarction in those with medical or genetic problems that affect the heart and as well strokes!

But dying "from sex" directly from "having sex," is not known to have happen, at least not in a healthy human. it can only happen from other health related problem that sex activities can triggers.

the only thing that can happen to someone that is healthy for consecutive sex ramps is to faint after exhausting all energy and likely the man or anyone that is doing the work exhausting the muscles . but the victim is likely to know before the faint as symptoms of collapse draw near.

outside of all that it is also likely to be on empty stomach. someone who take rich and healthy meal just before sex and after each sex will likely not experience any faint or collapse.

another thing is poor ventilation. good reason for cooler AC & Fan or free open air ventilation.

someone that exercise/gym or walkout everyday is very unlikely to faint or die during sex.
Re: Fact About Death During Sex. by greatnaija01: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
it is not ORDINARY AT ALL..... there is more than what meets the eye when it comes to that
Re: Fact About Death During Sex. by falcon01: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
i did not read this at all i dont wanna be doing mama and papa stuff and start tginking of this topic
Re: Fact About Death During Sex. by Lalas247(f): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Generation / My Ideal Woman / Love And Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.