Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed (878 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / I Never Lied On 12 Million Jobs, Lai Mohammed Insists / Why We Have Not Paid The Ikoyi Whistle-blower - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lai-Mohammed-talking
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has challenged those calling him a ‘liar’ to come forward with concrete facts to prove that he has ever lied.

He said “I have two burdens. The first is that I happen to be the face of the opposition, and PDP has not forgiven me, and I do not think they will ever forgive me.

I think they look at the magnitude of what has happened to them, and they hold me solely responsible; which is not fair.

But, I did my bit. Now becoming the face of government again, it is automatic to them that whatever comes from Lai Mohammed, we must shoot it down as fake news and a lie.

Incidentally, my father gave me the name Lai, also. So, it makes it very easy for them to make me a liar. But what I challenge them every time is, please, give me one thing I said that is not true. I have never told lies before.

Click here for full gist

http://wowfactor360..com/2017/11/i-have-never-lied-before-in-my-life-lai.html
Re: I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed by FarahAideed: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
You just lied again sir

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
FarahAideed:
You just lied again sir

Hehe maybe he is honest o

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed by Giddymoney(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
MR LAI MOHAMMED OO..

Re: I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed by ogasmallie: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
jesus my chest. sir ur lie can give someone heart attack
Re: I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed by onward4life(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Typographical Error!! Sorry

I Have Never DIED before in my Life!

Really sorry
Re: I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed by sexy74(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
True talk because all you say are honest lies abi?
Re: I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 10, 2017
Mr. Lying Liar LAYI MOHAMMED!!!!
Re: I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed by beelon1020(m): 2:01am On Nov 10, 2017
[i][/i]haaaa!!! Jesu O!!!
Isaac93:
Lai-Mohammed-talking
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has challenged those calling him a ‘liar’ to come forward with concrete facts to prove that he has ever lied.

He said “I have two burdens. The first is that I happen to be the face of the opposition, and PDP has not forgiven me, and I do not think they will ever forgive me.

I think they look at the magnitude of what has happened to them, and they hold me solely responsible; which is not fair.

But, I did my bit. Now becoming the face of government again, it is automatic to them that whatever comes from Lai Mohammed, we must shoot it down as fake news and a lie.

Incidentally, my father gave me the name Lai, also. So, it makes it very easy for them to make me a liar. But what I challenge them every time is, please, give me one thing I said that is not true. I have never told lies before.

Click here for full gist

http://wowfactor360..com/2017/11/i-have-never-lied-before-in-my-life-lai.html

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Lied Before In My Life - Lai Mohammed by Desyner: 2:09am On Nov 10, 2017
Blogging is real.

(1) (Reply)

(sos) To Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode On Proposed Demolition Of Mowo-kekere, Ikorodu. / The Trust And Respect Granted Kanu Is Only Reserved For A True Igbo King / The Withdrawal Of Security Aides, Under GEJ And PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.